Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Stoked Up Thread 18:54 - Nov 23 with 25421 viewsBoston

....early, but I feel we’re going to be up for this one. Pottery Barn 1 Springbok(I’m changing the name back) 2.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 18:55]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

All Stoked Up Thread on 18:59 - Nov 23 with 9734 viewsessextaxiboy

Let's hope we can pick up momentum again

Come on you Rrs ..Top six for Christmas please ...
All Stoked Up Thread on 09:13 - Nov 24 with 9560 viewsdavman

Sjoke not Stoke for starters.

No Cameron and Ryan Woods = a bit of a run around.

This has a Blackburn style 1-0 defeat all over it for me.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

All Stoked Up Thread on 09:55 - Nov 24 with 9517 viewss1cRanger

On the train on my way across LDN already. Really hopeful that we don't shy away from commitment in this game and shoot on sight. Reckon we could surprise them with the likes of Freeman and Eze today. Draw would be good but to sneak a win... Happy days!!
All Stoked Up Thread on 10:11 - Nov 24 with 9488 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Really looking forward to this one.

It's not on QPR+ unfortunately and I have no idea what channel it is on for us Irish fans but I'm sure a stream will pop up somewhere.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

All Stoked Up Thread on 10:32 - Nov 24 with 9462 viewsenfieldargh

Heart says lets surprise them

Head says drubbing

a minimum of 6 points from the next 3 games please

7 points wonderful

9 points im gonna implode

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

All Stoked Up Thread on 10:33 - Nov 24 with 9462 viewsDannyPaddox

Safe travels to all the Rs going today. Last time I was there I warned myself up with a cheeky brandy served in plastic shot glass with yogurt foil-style lid. Can't be many grounds that sell those.

Heres the thing. Tough away game. Rs not entirely convincing or consistent on the road (yet). Football cliche #908: I'd take a point. And then maybe another point Tuesday against a team we shouldn't underestimate Rotherham. However points-wise it would be better to win one lose one. So let's win this one. I'm going for 3-2 Rs. 50/1 Ooh.

Brian - I'm sure one of the Aussie Rs mentioned it was being shown over there so with the magic of the internet there should be a stream some where
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 11:29]
All Stoked Up Thread on 10:40 - Nov 24 with 9453 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All Stoked Up Thread on 10:33 - Nov 24 by DannyPaddox

Safe travels to all the Rs going today. Last time I was there I warned myself up with a cheeky brandy served in plastic shot glass with yogurt foil-style lid. Can't be many grounds that sell those.

Heres the thing. Tough away game. Rs not entirely convincing or consistent on the road (yet). Football cliche #908: I'd take a point. And then maybe another point Tuesday against a team we shouldn't underestimate Rotherham. However points-wise it would be better to win one lose one. So let's win this one. I'm going for 3-2 Rs. 50/1 Ooh.

Brian - I'm sure one of the Aussie Rs mentioned it was being shown over there so with the magic of the internet there should be a stream some where
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 11:29]

Thanks, Danny. According to the offish it's on Sky in Ireland, but my Sky Go (well, my brother-in-law's Sky Go!) says otherwise. Anyway, as you say, it's on other channels, so a stream should be available.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/what-tv-channel-is-stoke-city-v-qpr-on/

All Stoked Up Thread on 11:05 - Nov 24 with 9430 viewsDannyPaddox

All Stoked Up Thread on 10:40 - Nov 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Thanks, Danny. According to the offish it's on Sky in Ireland, but my Sky Go (well, my brother-in-law's Sky Go!) says otherwise. Anyway, as you say, it's on other channels, so a stream should be available.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/what-tv-channel-is-stoke-city-v-qpr-on/

I never knew the offish did an international list of which channels are showing the match. And where TF is Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba!? Sounds like a QPR front 3 from the 2000s.
Login to get fewer ads

All Stoked Up Thread on 11:21 - Nov 24 with 9408 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All Stoked Up Thread on 11:05 - Nov 24 by DannyPaddox

I never knew the offish did an international list of which channels are showing the match. And where TF is Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba!? Sounds like a QPR front 3 from the 2000s.

It does have a Paladinian air to it, doesn't it?

All Stoked Up Thread on 11:25 - Nov 24 with 9400 viewsDannyPaddox

Ah! it's that island everyone's off to with their 8 songs 🌴
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 11:28]
All Stoked Up Thread on 12:15 - Nov 24 with 9309 viewsWren67

All Stoked Up Thread on 11:05 - Nov 24 by DannyPaddox

Yea theyre in the caribbean. Oh how I wish i was there now!

Can't see a win at Stoke.
One One draw.

Urrrrrrrrrrs
All Stoked Up Thread on 12:25 - Nov 24 with 9295 viewskensalriser

Verily, the Lord appeared to me in a revelation. And the Lord said unto me:

'Son, you bear heavily the suffering of your forebears, their suffering then is your inheritance now. Fear not, for your toils and belief in me shall prevail as it did before in the time of the Great Millenium and your people will be rewarded in all my glory with a victory in the land of the potmakers'.

Stoke 0-1 QPR (Gavin Peacock).

Hallelujah.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

All Stoked Up Thread on 12:25 - Nov 24 with 9293 viewsHantsR

Safe journey to all Rs fans travelling today and I hope you're rewarded for your dedication. I was there for the Walters' hat-trick so eloquently described by Norf. It was a dismal day in a dismal place, only memorable for the appearance of Stanley Matthews' son on what would have been his Dad's 100th birthday and the warm welcome we gave Mark Hughes - pity he had the last laugh that day.
All Stoked Up Thread on 12:45 - Nov 24 with 9251 viewsDiscodroids

It was a pleasant discovery for me this morning to See That Mark Hughes is no longer the Manager at Stoke FC. I thought that the Judith Chalmers clone was still the Guv'nor there.

Looking back To my wilderness years as a pencil neck non marine reinsurance broker, I honestly don't know why I paid Thousands of Pounds to a Krakow High Queen Of BDSM above Robert Dyas in Leadenhall Market to Agitate me with coarse salts, unlubed ker-plunk sticks and a Late 18th Century reproduction strap fleurs-de-lys blackened wood carved Phallus.. When all i had to do for maximum Distress was watch Mark Hughes sit on the touchline looking like a F ucking miserable bastard waitIng for the methadone clinic to open an a pissing wet Tuesday morning.

Unlubed Ker Plunk stick aside, i think we will lose 1-0. I'll Be happy with a draw today .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

All Stoked Up Thread on 12:55 - Nov 24 with 9237 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Looking through the entire championship fixture list today and trying to predict a result is futile, good grief it's a pile of mediocrity out there. So that said I'm going to go for a 7-2 win for our brave boys. I need some more sleep.
All Stoked Up Thread on 13:09 - Nov 24 with 9188 viewsDorse

I had systematically erased all memories of Mark Hughes through an intensive primal scream re-birthing ceremony. Stoke can just sod off simply for reminding me of his existence.

Other than that, I reckon we have a decent chance today, although THE CURSE will always be lurking, waiting to cripple Eze, give Freeman the plague, cause Lumley to fall into a parallel dimension, make Harry Redknapp emperor of football etc etc.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

All Stoked Up Thread on 13:16 - Nov 24 with 9180 viewspaulparker

A Grey miserable sh1thole , a long ball dirty team = a 2-0 defeat

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

All Stoked Up Thread on 13:21 - Nov 24 with 9171 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

All Stoked Up Thread on 13:45 - Nov 24 with 9112 viewsTacticalR

All Stoked Up Thread on 13:21 - Nov 24 by paulparker

I don't like the sound of that.

Air hostess clique

All Stoked Up Thread on 14:12 - Nov 24 with 8991 viewsDiscodroids

Cousins in the starting line up.

Interesting.. Very Interesting..

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

All Stoked Up Thread on 14:29 - Nov 24 with 8860 viewsBoston

All Stoked Up Thread on 14:12 - Nov 24 by Discodroids

Cousins in the starting line up.

Interesting.. Very Interesting..

It is if it’s your cousin.

All Stoked Up Thread on 14:37 - Nov 24 with 8805 viewsDiscodroids

All Stoked Up Thread on 14:29 - Nov 24 by Boston

It is if it’s your cousin.

If only, My cousin Hornchurch chris, is a train guard at Ilford Station. He spends all day twiddling his 'tache like Terry Thomas on the top deck of an ocean liner and plays his long john baldry and ronnie lane tunes on his harmonica. All of which, sound like the theme tune to the 'Old Grey Whistle test'.

All Stoked Up Thread on 14:42 - Nov 24 with 8763 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

All Stoked Up Thread on 14:46 - Nov 24 with 8721 viewsBoston

All Stoked Up Thread on 14:42 - Nov 24 by Dorse

On your marks, get set....

All Stoked Up Thread on 14:52 - Nov 24 with 8635 viewsBklynRanger

No Cameron. No stream. Bugger.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024