Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Stoked Up Thread 18:54 - Nov 23 with 25323 viewsBoston

....early, but I feel we’re going to be up for this one. Pottery Barn 1 Springbok(I’m changing the name back) 2.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 18:55]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:01 - Nov 24 with 2897 viewsDorse

Final whistle.

An honourable mention for Joe Lumley's time-wasting / taunting Bojan. Truly, a thing of rare beauty. Well done, sir. Well done.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:01 - Nov 24 with 2905 viewsBklynRanger

Quality fcukin point
All Stoked Up Thread on 17:02 - Nov 24 with 2877 viewsterryb

That is a very good point for us.

Another hard game on Tuesday, but I'm sure our team will give it all they can!
All Stoked Up Thread on 17:02 - Nov 24 with 2855 viewsderbyhoop

Good point. They were getting upset as he ran the clock down. It's called professionalism.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:03 - Nov 24 with 2836 viewsvegasranger

We look a proper football team !! Well deserved point and some really good performances.
All Stoked Up Thread on 17:03 - Nov 24 with 2832 viewsBoston

👍🍺

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:03 - Nov 24 with 2823 viewsR_from_afar

Nice one, Rangers. It shows character to come back from 2-1 down when you scored the first goal.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:04 - Nov 24 with 2795 viewsstevec

My beautiful team ... 8th !!
Login to get fewer ads

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:05 - Nov 24 with 2753 viewspaulparker

Well done to the team and management, every week they are proving me wrong , long may it continue

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:06 - Nov 24 with 2725 viewsEsox_Lucius

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:02 - Nov 24 by derbyhoop

Good point. They were getting upset as he ran the clock down. It's called professionalism.

It's cheating; I don't like it in other sides and I don't like it in mine.
Cracking result not withstanding, I felt this might be one that we may lose and I am happy to be proved wrong,. Let's maintain that air of professionalism and not take the Millers lightly next week. They'll be without Manning too
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 17:08]

The grass is always greener.

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:08 - Nov 24 with 2663 viewsterryb

From what i saw on a stream, I thought we looked good before they equalised & then again in the second half until they scored. Both of their goals coming when we were the better team!

We are a REAL TEAM now with everybody giving 100%.

Well done MY TEAM!
All Stoked Up Thread on 17:08 - Nov 24 with 2658 viewsjoolsyp

Resilience! Superb point. Gave the ball away a bit too much at times but my god this team has balls. I hope we can keep hold of Rangel.

A word for Schteeve and his team - they have instilled a sense of professionalism and collective spirit in this team that I don't think we've had for a long time.
All Stoked Up Thread on 17:09 - Nov 24 with 2642 viewsStanisgod

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:06 - Nov 24 by Esox_Lucius

Cracking result not withstanding, I felt this might be one that we may lose and I am happy to be proved wrong,. Let's maintain that air of professionalism and not take the Millers lightly next week. They'll be without Manning too

Yeah, great innit

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:09 - Nov 24 with 2639 viewsToast_R

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:06 - Nov 24 by Esox_Lucius

Balls to that. How many times have you seen QPR concede in the last minute because they were being f*cking stupid?

Lots and lots and lots. The Di Canio era was a bastard for it.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 17:10]
All Stoked Up Thread on 17:16 - Nov 24 with 2495 viewsitsbiga

Can’t knock a point away at Stoke.
Rangle dangle ding dang doo

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:17 - Nov 24 with 2484 viewsonlyrinmoray

All Stoked Up Thread on 16:52 - Nov 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Crouch scores.

No celebration.

But offside.

My Player thread went just as this happened cue swearing and waiting for it to appear on Sky rolling scores nothing happened …. finally got thread back still 2-2 what a great day !!
All Stoked Up Thread on 17:20 - Nov 24 with 2438 viewsEsox_Lucius

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:09 - Nov 24 by Toast_R

Balls to that. How many times have you seen QPR concede in the last minute because they were being f*cking stupid?

Lots and lots and lots. The Di Canio era was a bastard for it.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 17:10]

Still doesn't make it palatable to me. The quicker the league makes this practice go away the better.

The grass is always greener.

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:52 - Nov 24 with 2134 viewscolinallcars

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:20 - Nov 24 by Esox_Lucius

Still doesn't make it palatable to me. The quicker the league makes this practice go away the better.

I agree. If we accept our own team wasting time, it is hypocrasy to moan when other teams do it. It's ruining football and has to stop.
All Stoked Up Thread on 17:55 - Nov 24 with 2098 viewsWesty75

All Stoked Up Thread on 16:54 - Nov 24 by Bluce_Ree

Crouch scoring would be pure heartbreak as he's my favourite ex-R ever and I fking detest Stoke.

He’s got a cracking BBC podcast “That Peter Crouch Podcast”. Genuinely likeable bloke and some great stories. One quality one about Rangers sessions down the pub after training on Tuesdays. Paul Murray gets chucked out of the pub, smuggled back in inside a duffel bag and continues the session for over an hour from inside the bag
All Stoked Up Thread on 17:59 - Nov 24 with 2056 viewsToast_R

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:55 - Nov 24 by Westy75

He’s got a cracking BBC podcast “That Peter Crouch Podcast”. Genuinely likeable bloke and some great stories. One quality one about Rangers sessions down the pub after training on Tuesdays. Paul Murray gets chucked out of the pub, smuggled back in inside a duffel bag and continues the session for over an hour from inside the bag

Probably why he was never fit
All Stoked Up Thread on 18:00 - Nov 24 with 2049 viewsQPR_John

All Stoked Up Thread on 17:20 - Nov 24 by Esox_Lucius

Considering the authorities introduced the rule that a keeper can take the kick from either side of the goal, a time wasters charter, cannot see them coming up with anything.
All Stoked Up Thread on 18:26 - Nov 24 with 1824 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Super satisfied with this point. Thank feck Crouch's effort at the end was ruled out for offside; that would've stuck in the throat.
All Stoked Up Thread on 18:42 - Nov 24 with 1744 viewsNorthernr

On the train home. Very mixed feelings. Period in both halves when were just so much better than them it feels annoying to only have drawn. Gifted them the first - Lynch back to his previous accident-prone self without Cameron in front of him - and then fell in a bit of a hole to the point where the second goal felt kind of inevitable. Last ten mins was old style Stoke and by that point I was glad for a point.

Only a good result if we go on and take 4 or 6 from Rotherham and Hull. Watched Rotherham at lunchtime and they looked useful.
All Stoked Up Thread on 18:50 - Nov 24 with 1701 viewsBoston

All Stoked Up Thread on 18:42 - Nov 24 by Northernr

On the train home. Very mixed feelings. Period in both halves when were just so much better than them it feels annoying to only have drawn. Gifted them the first - Lynch back to his previous accident-prone self without Cameron in front of him - and then fell in a bit of a hole to the point where the second goal felt kind of inevitable. Last ten mins was old style Stoke and by that point I was glad for a point.

Only a good result if we go on and take 4 or 6 from Rotherham and Hull. Watched Rotherham at lunchtime and they looked useful.

Rotherham v either Sheffield is their local derby. But I agree, for some unknown reason I’ve watched a lot of their highlights and they’ve always appeared much better than their league position belies.

All Stoked Up Thread on 18:50 - Nov 24 with 1701 viewsdavman

All Stoked Up Thread on 18:42 - Nov 24 by Northernr

Rotherham are useful, but I bet most fans think that a win is a shoe in as they are crap.

Let's hope the team don't think that...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024