Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket advice for Ajax v PSV 21:18 - Nov 29 with 1976 viewsDrewster

After spending ages trawling the inter web for tickets for this game, I can’t find anything under €170 each for this game in March next year.
Anyone got any ideas as to best and reliable websites to get tickets for European games?
Cheers in advance
Ticket advice for Ajax v PSV on 07:50 - Nov 30 with 1847 viewsKonk

Unless it's changed in the past couple of years, I think you can only buy tickets from the club if you're a member, however, I have had mates turn up for less high profile Ajax games, and become members/buy tickets on the day. Given that PSV and Ajax are in first and second positions, you might struggle to get tickets that way.

Because of ongoing problems with hooliganism, tickets very rarely go on General sale in the Netherlands, so I would suggest emailing Ajax and explaining your situation. I've always managed to get tickets for even high profile games abroad, by emailing and laying it on thick about the whole trip being planned round the game, lifelong follower etc. In my experience people are generally very happy to help. It could be that you need to become a member, but even so, this should be much, much cheaper than the prices you've been quoted.

Good luck with it all.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Ticket advice for Ajax v PSV on 16:59 - Nov 30 with 1749 viewsDrewster

Cheers Konk👍
Ticket advice for Ajax v PSV on 03:59 - Dec 1 with 1695 viewsSonofNorfolt

Konk baby is pretty much right (proving that spending 100 mill doesn't always go to your head)
Dutch football as a spectacle, similar to Italy, has lost it's appeal due to entry problems, especially for away fans.
Try and network on Facebook, European Football Weekends, strangers are often keen to help, using their membership on trust to get you in, usually cheaply. You may also make friends for life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024