Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another big fight 01:17 - Nov 30 with 6445 viewstimcocking

Doesn't get much better. I fear Wilder might be the man to knock out Tyson, but let's hope not.
Another big fight on 06:01 - Dec 2 with 2849 viewstimcocking

Wow, magnificent boxing match. Absolutely superb stuff. I'd forgotten what a fantastic boxer he is. Amazing for a man of that size.

Deontay Wilder is a class act, i've always had a lot of time for him and nothing changed, he's a great man. Tyson - what an absolute hero. How he got back up in the eleventh, brilliant.

We were robbed,an eight point swing in the scoring is surely absolute proof somebody had taken a bung there. Tyson accumulated more points i'm certain. Great conduct and effort from both men.

Dull? To me, that's the best there is.
Another big fight on 09:14 - Dec 2 with 2703 viewsDiscodroids

Incredible.

For those who have ever suffered from Depression, mental health issues or Addictions like Tyson Fury then What appeared on the television screen In that 12th round emerged as a raw experience for those who watched.

Inspirational. Mind Power.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2018 9:25]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Another big fight on 10:10 - Dec 2 with 2635 viewstimcocking

Another big fight on 09:14 - Dec 2 by Discodroids

Incredible.

For those who have ever suffered from Depression, mental health issues or Addictions like Tyson Fury then What appeared on the television screen In that 12th round emerged as a raw experience for those who watched.

Inspirational. Mind Power.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2018 9:25]

It almost brought me to my knees when he went down - what a devastating moment for British sport that was. Great stuff Tyson.
Another big fight on 10:11 - Dec 2 with 2630 viewsDiscodroids

Another big fight on 10:10 - Dec 2 by timcocking

It almost brought me to my knees when he went down - what a devastating moment for British sport that was. Great stuff Tyson.

Me too mate. Me too.

The Man is a 6ft 9" fountain of overflowing resilience.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Another big fight on 10:19 - Dec 2 with 2625 viewstimcocking

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/tyson-fury-vs-deontay-wilder-
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:01 - Dec 2 with 2581 viewstimcocking

Looking at the judges scorecards, judges two and three scored the opening four rounds to Fury, whilst the Mexican judge scored the first four rounds to Deontay Wilder.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2018 11:23]
Another big fight on 12:31 - Dec 2 with 2502 viewstraininvain

Bizarre scoring from the judges but fair play to both fighters. Fury controlled the fight and showed his technical ability which is unrivalled in the heavyweight division. Wilder demonstrated his power with two knockdowns. Still can’t believe Fury got up in the final round.

Fury signing American Pie in the post fight press conference: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/sport/boxing/tyson-fury-sings-

His stock will have risen after last night. Interesting that AJ is now arguably a bit of a third wheel in the situation. I’d be asking questions of Eddie Hearn as he should’ve made the fight with Wilder happen. Meanwhile, Frank Warren’s sitting pretty looking at the prospect of a rematch.
Another big fight on 18:07 - Dec 2 with 2308 viewsthemodfather

well i hinted at a controversial draw and so it was....huge money spinning rematch
if the big trio of aj, fury and wilder get it sensibly on, they can have huge fights, rematches and earn stupid sums, like ali/frazier and foreman and still have mandatories inbetween
Login to get fewer ads

Another big fight on 18:14 - Dec 2 with 2300 viewsbosh67

An incredible fight. Hats off to both of them. I thought Tyson edged it but Wilder can really throw a punch. That said I thought Tyson was extraordinary and he is a masterful fighter and my god can he take a punch, get up and give it back. What a rematch this will be. I think the result strangely suits Tyson. No pressure holding the belts, but the knowledge he can get better with more time and training. I am a huge AJ fan but I think he would struggle to stop either of these two, especially Tyson.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Another big fight on 19:09 - Dec 2 with 2269 viewsSimonJames

My one concern for Fury is whether being able to take that sort of punch and continue won't catch up with him in later life.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Another big fight on 19:29 - Dec 2 with 2248 viewspaulparker

Boy was I wrong , a good fight that, got to say fury controlled the fight until the 9th when he got caught with a silly punch, to comeback after the knockdown in the 12th shows heart which I never thought he had I think the draw was about right
I can see a trilogy between these 2 ala Bowe and Holyfield leaving AJ out in the cold fighting whoever Hearn wants him to
Interesting to see what happens between whyte and chisora who are to sluggers I can see either of them breaking from Hearn to fight either of these

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Another big fight on 02:59 - Dec 3 with 2141 viewstimcocking

Another big fight on 19:09 - Dec 2 by SimonJames

My one concern for Fury is whether being able to take that sort of punch and continue won't catch up with him in later life.

Well he's so slippery, he only get's caught once in a while at least.
Another big fight on 03:04 - Dec 3 with 2139 viewstimcocking

Another big fight on 18:14 - Dec 2 by bosh67

An incredible fight. Hats off to both of them. I thought Tyson edged it but Wilder can really throw a punch. That said I thought Tyson was extraordinary and he is a masterful fighter and my god can he take a punch, get up and give it back. What a rematch this will be. I think the result strangely suits Tyson. No pressure holding the belts, but the knowledge he can get better with more time and training. I am a huge AJ fan but I think he would struggle to stop either of these two, especially Tyson.

Yeah, i think the draw is good for Tyson and he covered himself in glory. Nice to see after all those times the media vampires have been out to drive him over the edge.

'I'm a fighting man, i fight to represent my country and my people' get in there you fcuking legend.

AJ looks the part, physically he's superb, but there is no way he has the boxing skills of Tyson. Can't wait to watch it, i love them both.

Wilder...looked pretty mediocre i thought. If he can't knock somebody out, he doesn't have great ability really.
Another big fight on 08:39 - Dec 3 with 2082 viewsRs_Holy

Another big fight on 19:29 - Dec 2 by paulparker

Boy was I wrong , a good fight that, got to say fury controlled the fight until the 9th when he got caught with a silly punch, to comeback after the knockdown in the 12th shows heart which I never thought he had I think the draw was about right
I can see a trilogy between these 2 ala Bowe and Holyfield leaving AJ out in the cold fighting whoever Hearn wants him to
Interesting to see what happens between whyte and chisora who are to sluggers I can see either of them breaking from Hearn to fight either of these

totally agree & Huge respect to Fury . He schooled Wilder until the 9th but even after the 2 knockdowns Fury kept coming forward.
I think the re-match will be a different fight. Wilder admitted he should have started quicker. If he comes out throwing bombs the fight will not last the distance and if Fury can avoid an early knockout I would fancy him to win by stoppage in the middle rounds.
Another big fight on 13:36 - Dec 3 with 2004 viewsDiscodroids

larry Holmes v Ernie Shavers 1979. Holmes doing a Tyson Fury and rising like Mr Barlow from his Crypt in salems Lot after a blitzkrieg Right from Ernie.

[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 13:43]

Another big fight on 15:02 - Dec 3 with 1949 viewsthemodfather

saw the fight in full last night, fury won that by at least 2 clear rds, taking in the x2 10-8s for knock downs....time for scorecards to be shown by 3rd completed rd imo, then we can see the con in place!!!
wilder was good but fury was moving well, jabbed superbly and was well ahead...losing by 3? what was the judge on
Another big fight on 16:48 - Dec 3 with 1904 viewsPhildo

Another big fight on 13:36 - Dec 3 by Discodroids

larry Holmes v Ernie Shavers 1979. Holmes doing a Tyson Fury and rising like Mr Barlow from his Crypt in salems Lot after a blitzkrieg Right from Ernie.

[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 13:43]

very good analogy as Shavers was a banger like no other.

Hats off the Fury as he really did turn up.

Bad night for AJ as he will have to pay either of these a lot of the take to get in the ring with him and will be mocked if Eddie Hearn does not get it arranged pronto. Think he beats Wilder but Fury would be a nightmare for his style.
Another big fight on 17:01 - Dec 3 with 1894 viewsDorse

I think that if they have to resort to violence they are both losers. Can't we all just get along?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Another big fight on 15:25 - Dec 4 with 1762 viewstimcocking

Did you guys all hear, Tyson Fury donated his entire 8 million purse to charity?
Another big fight on 00:06 - Dec 6 with 1616 viewsBoston

Not really interested in boxing, not anymore anyway, but last night I had a couple of beers with Coleman McDonagh and Ryan Difficulteasteuropeannameweski. Half a dozen ex or current boxers in our company and to a man they thought Fury had been robbed, which was news to me as I hadn’t a clue the fight was on.
On another note that Ryan fellah shared some highly amusing story’s about the crowd from Hull that came over to support Tommy Coyle, who he’d fought and lost too a month or so ago. Said Coyle was a great bloke, absolute quality fighter and Britain should be proud of the man, sadly I had no idea who Coyle was.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 0:07]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Another big fight on 12:17 - Dec 6 with 1509 viewsJordanFoster

Another big fight on 00:06 - Dec 6 by Boston

Not really interested in boxing, not anymore anyway, but last night I had a couple of beers with Coleman McDonagh and Ryan Difficulteasteuropeannameweski. Half a dozen ex or current boxers in our company and to a man they thought Fury had been robbed, which was news to me as I hadn’t a clue the fight was on.
On another note that Ryan fellah shared some highly amusing story’s about the crowd from Hull that came over to support Tommy Coyle, who he’d fought and lost too a month or so ago. Said Coyle was a great bloke, absolute quality fighter and Britain should be proud of the man, sadly I had no idea who Coyle was.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 0:07]

Not Ryan Kielczweski by any chance?

Tommy Coyle is a rare breed in boxing. Has his own boxing academy which caters for youngsters going through hard-times in the Hull area which all lessons are FOC, paid to take a sixth form student suffering with cerebral palsy over to LA with him for a fight after the student had interviewed him at the college, recently a boxer had fallen on hard times and needed to raise money to pay for his family Christmas. Was going to eBay one of his belts - probably only belt - Tommy bought it for £1k and told him to keep it.

He is only a domestic level fighter, certainly not on AJ money or anything close and truth be told very limited. Bu he has a heart of gold.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 12:17]
Another big fight on 22:26 - Dec 8 with 1338 viewsToast_R

Kell Brook about to tuck into Zerafa. Non PPV for a change.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024