Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
German football fans creating quite an atmosphere 12:23 - Nov 30 with 2829 viewsR_from_afar

Here's a spectacle which would have Russ Abbot clearing his throat and stepping up to the mike. Is it a bit OTT? I wonder if it actually puts too much pressure on the players. If things had gone wrong after this build-up - they didn't, they won 4-0 v Marseille - many if not all of the players would have been mortified, surely?
https://dms.licdn.com/playback/C4D05AQFBqXdDdUn50w/9401d6d8cd4c49ca9d83b3a88b1da

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

German football fans creating quite an atmosphere on 12:40 - Nov 30 with 2782 viewsloftboy

That was nearly as good as the whoa Booby Zamora at Wembley!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

German football fans creating quite an atmosphere on 13:46 - Nov 30 with 2691 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Fck the football. I reckon I’d just have gone home after all that.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

German football fans creating quite an atmosphere on 17:03 - Nov 30 with 2571 viewspeejaybee

German football fans creating quite an atmosphere on 13:46 - Nov 30 by CliveWilsonSaid

Fck the football. I reckon I’d just have gone home after all that.

Pathetic.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

German football fans creating quite an atmosphere on 17:39 - Nov 30 with 2534 viewsHAYESBOY

Rubbish.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024