Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking ref 18:22 - Dec 1 with 3452 viewskingo

Clowns like him is why teams go out and time waste for 60 minutes. How many last chances did he give the keeper and 17 and to rub salt in to the wounds he then added on 4 minutes. Hull must have thought all their Christmases came at once.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Shocking ref on 18:26 - Dec 1 with 2995 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m not against time wasting as a tactic to slow the game down but it’s up to the ref to clamp down on it and add the correct time at the end.He did neither to one team’s satisfaction.
Shocking ref on 18:31 - Dec 1 with 2960 viewsWrightUp5hit___

You can't say we weren't warned in advance.

Saturday's referee by Northernr 29 Nov 2018 16:28
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/49075

And Clives' piece was sadly pretty accurate
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 18:32]
Shocking ref on 18:35 - Dec 1 with 2922 viewskingo

Shocking ref on 18:31 - Dec 1 by WrightUp5hit___

You can't say we weren't warned in advance.

Saturday's referee by Northernr 29 Nov 2018 16:28
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/49075

And Clives' piece was sadly pretty accurate
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 18:32]

As someone pointed out 3rd away match for Hull, their players are very familiar with this weak excuse for an official.

Shocking ref on 18:35 - Dec 1 with 2920 viewsStanisgod

Clive was spot on unfortunately. My rant is covered on another thread 😠😠

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Shocking ref on 18:37 - Dec 1 with 2908 viewsRs_Holy

4 minutes of injury time despite all 6 subs being used!.... Terrible excuse of a referee
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 18:51]
Shocking ref on 18:45 - Dec 1 with 2875 viewsstowmarketrange

Shocking ref on 18:37 - Dec 1 by Rs_Holy

4 minutes of injury time despite all 6 subs being used!.... Terrible excuse of a referee
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 18:51]

One of those subs was at the start of the 2nd half,but he didn’t allow for the hull time wasting.
Shocking ref on 18:51 - Dec 1 with 2834 viewsRs_Holy

Shocking ref on 18:45 - Dec 1 by stowmarketrange

One of those subs was at the start of the 2nd half,but he didn’t allow for the hull time wasting.

Okay so that’s still 5 subs during play. I thought the rule was 30 seconds per sub which means only 90 seconds added for the injuries, time wasting, and their goalkeeper taking the p!ss every kick.
Shocking ref on 19:02 - Dec 1 with 2788 viewsStanisgod

Shocking ref on 18:51 - Dec 1 by Rs_Holy

Okay so that’s still 5 subs during play. I thought the rule was 30 seconds per sub which means only 90 seconds added for the injuries, time wasting, and their goalkeeper taking the p!ss every kick.

Correct.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking ref on 19:04 - Dec 1 with 2773 viewskingo

Shocking ref on 19:02 - Dec 1 by Stanisgod

Correct.

What about the time wasting at their goal, I thought the ref was going to join in with them

Shocking ref on 19:48 - Dec 1 with 2611 viewsthame_hoops

Playing devils advocate but wasn’t our time wasting last week at stoke called ‘professionalism ‘ by some on here
Shocking ref on 19:56 - Dec 1 with 2580 viewssmegma

Shocking ref on 18:45 - Dec 1 by stowmarketrange

Hull brought on 2 subs at the start of second half.
Shocking ref on 20:11 - Dec 1 with 2520 viewsEsox_Lucius

I had a short chat with Nigel Adkins at the end of the game and he thought the ref was "disgusting". He was also convinced that Lynch should have been sent off for his tackle at the end. Dave Thomas then explained to him that it was about the time of year that Lynch likes to spend a bit of time in Dubai and that tackle was meant to be his early Christmas break. Adkins smiled and said that explains a lot. Definitely one of the nicer managers around IMO.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 20:19]

The grass is always greener.

Shocking ref on 20:26 - Dec 1 with 2464 viewsstowmarketrange

Shocking ref on 19:48 - Dec 1 by thame_hoops

Playing devils advocate but wasn’t our time wasting last week at stoke called ‘professionalism ‘ by some on here

I wasn’t condemning the time wasting tactics by Hull,but the ref is supposed to be impartial and add on the proper time to allow for that time wasting.He didn’t take any of it into account if you allow 30 seconds per sub and 30 seconds for a goal.
Shocking ref on 21:58 - Dec 1 with 2303 viewscolinallcars

There are double standards abounding on this issue. Other teams waste time, we show professionalism and “ wind the clock down”

I think the problem refs have is that they face the time wasting issue in virtually every game. In many games they would have to add ten or fifteen minutes on to reflect what is going on. None of them have the balls to do it. So, the problem grows every week.
Shocking ref on 22:19 - Dec 1 with 2253 viewskingo

Shocking ref on 21:58 - Dec 1 by colinallcars

There are double standards abounding on this issue. Other teams waste time, we show professionalism and “ wind the clock down”

I think the problem refs have is that they face the time wasting issue in virtually every game. In many games they would have to add ten or fifteen minutes on to reflect what is going on. None of them have the balls to do it. So, the problem grows every week.

But the refs are the only ones who can stop it and they don’t. Today he gave the 17 and the goalie warnings but failed to do anything and then condoned their actions by not even penalising them by adding on time. We didn’t play well but I honestly think we would have got another goal if there was a couple more minutes.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 22:21]

Shocking ref on 22:37 - Dec 1 with 2202 viewsCiderwithRsie

Shocking ref on 22:19 - Dec 1 by kingo

But the refs are the only ones who can stop it and they don’t. Today he gave the 17 and the goalie warnings but failed to do anything and then condoned their actions by not even penalising them by adding on time. We didn’t play well but I honestly think we would have got another goal if there was a couple more minutes.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 22:21]

This.

You can't blame any one team for doing it when it's rife. The point is that it's the players' job to win matches, it's the officials' job to ensure fair play - if they don't even try they make cheating inevitable in self-defence. You can expect players to play to a basic standard of agreed decency but once a level of cheating has been allowed for some it becomes universal.

There's no double standard - no-one here is slagging Hull for doing it, because their players are caught in the same trap as every other team. It's the ref's fault.
Shocking ref on 02:21 - Dec 2 with 2005 viewstimcocking

Shocking ref on 20:11 - Dec 1 by Esox_Lucius

I had a short chat with Nigel Adkins at the end of the game and he thought the ref was "disgusting". He was also convinced that Lynch should have been sent off for his tackle at the end. Dave Thomas then explained to him that it was about the time of year that Lynch likes to spend a bit of time in Dubai and that tackle was meant to be his early Christmas break. Adkins smiled and said that explains a lot. Definitely one of the nicer managers around IMO.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2018 20:19]

Ever since Clive pointed out Lynch always misses Christmas, it's had me bothered. It didn't half look like he was trying hard to get sent off yesterday.

And yes, another sh!t ref.
Shocking ref on 08:18 - Dec 2 with 1871 viewsactonman

Can I add that during those 4 mins , we scored a goal and there was further time wasting and he still blew up dead on 4 mins !

Utter cu next Tuesday ! Apologies to everyone around me yesterday who heard exactly what I thought of him
Shocking ref on 09:23 - Dec 2 with 1771 viewsPinnerPaul

I too thought he had a poor game.

His foul recognition was poor - clear fouls on Eze, Hemed and Wells not punished in 2nd half.

However in the lead up to the Freman free kick at the end, Smith clearly shoved their player in the back and the challenge on Loungo wasn't even a foul - certainly far less of one that he had let go on the 3 above.

Leinster got kicked in the face - as I said with Rangel one earlier in the season - that's a foul - accidental or not and minimum yellow card.

His drop ball management - which refs are not supposed to do - was farcical and can only echo what others have said about time added on.

1st half was right, but 2nd half there were 4 subs, so that's 2 mins - but one of theirs took a min plus the Farzier Campbell injury that gets me to 4 mins, plus he should have added on at least another minute - probably 2 for the time wasting.

As others have said no point glaring at the time wasters and pointing at your watch and then doing absolutely nothing about it.

He DID add another 30 seconds on for our goal though.
Shocking ref on 11:07 - Dec 2 with 1659 viewskingo

Shocking ref on 09:23 - Dec 2 by PinnerPaul

I too thought he had a poor game.

His foul recognition was poor - clear fouls on Eze, Hemed and Wells not punished in 2nd half.

However in the lead up to the Freman free kick at the end, Smith clearly shoved their player in the back and the challenge on Loungo wasn't even a foul - certainly far less of one that he had let go on the 3 above.

Leinster got kicked in the face - as I said with Rangel one earlier in the season - that's a foul - accidental or not and minimum yellow card.

His drop ball management - which refs are not supposed to do - was farcical and can only echo what others have said about time added on.

1st half was right, but 2nd half there were 4 subs, so that's 2 mins - but one of theirs took a min plus the Farzier Campbell injury that gets me to 4 mins, plus he should have added on at least another minute - probably 2 for the time wasting.

As others have said no point glaring at the time wasters and pointing at your watch and then doing absolutely nothing about it.

He DID add another 30 seconds on for our goal though.

Not to mention the pigeon steps taken by Grosicki when he went off, the 2 minutes they celebrated their goal, the deliberate taking of the free kick at the end in the wrong place, deliberately playing on when flagged offside, the man standing on the ball aftter he had stepped out the free kicks. At least 6 minutes if not 7.

Shocking ref on 11:13 - Dec 2 with 1653 viewsNorthernr

He's pathetic. Whenever you see him he's pathetic. Should find something else to do with his Saturdays, this isn't for him.
Shocking ref on 11:22 - Dec 2 with 1640 viewsenfieldargh

Shocking ref on 11:07 - Dec 2 by kingo

Not to mention the pigeon steps taken by Grosicki when he went off, the 2 minutes they celebrated their goal, the deliberate taking of the free kick at the end in the wrong place, deliberately playing on when flagged offside, the man standing on the ball aftter he had stepped out the free kicks. At least 6 minutes if not 7.

Would love to see a Ref show a Red card to a player doing what Rosicky(Spell) did when trying to leave the pitch. Problem is managers will tell their players to feign injury when being substituted

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Shocking ref on 12:07 - Dec 2 with 1582 viewsPinnerPaul

Shocking ref on 11:13 - Dec 2 by Northernr

He's pathetic. Whenever you see him he's pathetic. Should find something else to do with his Saturdays, this isn't for him.

'Interestingly' he scarily got as far as the CL as an AR, but then, as refs at this level have to do, he had to decide between being a ref and AR.

Unfortunately he chose the man in the middle route!
Shocking ref on 17:18 - Dec 2 with 1418 viewsAntti_Heinola

Shocking ref on 02:21 - Dec 2 by timcocking

Ever since Clive pointed out Lynch always misses Christmas, it's had me bothered. It didn't half look like he was trying hard to get sent off yesterday.

And yes, another sh!t ref.

he wouldn't miss christmas with a sending off yesterday though would he?

Bare bones.

Shocking ref on 17:27 - Dec 2 with 1410 viewsEsox_Lucius

Joel Grinch? because he hates Christmas.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024