Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LIDS 19:53 - Dec 3 with 6716 viewswelwynranger

At home
LIDS on 19:55 - Dec 3 with 4673 viewsStanisgod

Annual Mathew Rose 4th round golf day on then.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 23:23]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

LIDS on 19:58 - Dec 3 with 4637 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Only exciting thing about that is its not Blackburn. Absolutely pointless tie, pointless game, will be lucky to get 5,000

Magic of the cup.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

LIDS on 19:59 - Dec 3 with 4621 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

LIDS on 20:07 - Dec 3 with 4562 viewspaulparker

we may as well just forefit the tie

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

LIDS on 20:11 - Dec 3 with 4531 viewsNoDiddley

If the club have got ant sense they will make it a £10 or such like, them Northern wan**rs will fill the away end.
LIDS on 20:26 - Dec 3 with 4464 viewsDannyPaddox

LIDS on 20:29 - Dec 3 with 4446 viewsBlackCrowe

I don't think it's that bad a draw. I'd rather draw them at home than many premier league teams (eg. Hudderfield, Brighton, Burnley etc) or lower league oppo.

Prediction - draw and lose the replay.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

LIDS on 21:38 - Dec 3 with 4238 viewsGloryHunter

I'll go. Well, depending on how well we get on against them on Saturday, of course. But it could have the makings of a good old 3rd round January FA Cup Saturday game.
Login to get fewer ads

LIDS on 21:42 - Dec 3 with 4223 viewsaston_hoop

LIDS on 21:38 - Dec 3 by GloryHunter

I'll go. Well, depending on how well we get on against them on Saturday, of course. But it could have the makings of a good old 3rd round January FA Cup Saturday game.

In the past it might have done, now it'll involve seeing Alex Baptiste and Sean Goss struggle when thrown in to a weird line up against some excellent Leeds youngsters. Probably.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

LIDS on 22:04 - Dec 3 with 4153 viewsloftboy

Fulham and the scum also at home, will the time get changed even if we aren’t on tv?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

LIDS on 23:04 - Dec 3 with 4019 viewsdaveB

tickets will be cheap, fans can play their part by going and making it difficult for the club to treat it as a reserve match. It's not the most exciting draw but could have been a lot worse
LIDS on 23:09 - Dec 3 with 4003 viewskensalriser

Got charged with GBH this evening.

All I did was walk into the bookies and ask for odds on QPR making the FA Cup 4th round. Apparently several people were rushed to hospital with severe lacerations to the torso.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

LIDS on 23:11 - Dec 3 with 3996 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

LIDS on 21:42 - Dec 3 by aston_hoop

In the past it might have done, now it'll involve seeing Alex Baptiste and Sean Goss struggle when thrown in to a weird line up against some excellent Leeds youngsters. Probably.

I got the impression from Steve McClaren that they might take the FA cup a bit more seriously. He said something about the games being 'part of the fixtures' or something. Here's hoping!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

LIDS on 23:43 - Dec 3 with 3940 viewsBoston

LIDS on 19:58 - Dec 3 by RANGERS4EVER

Only exciting thing about that is its not Blackburn. Absolutely pointless tie, pointless game, will be lucky to get 5,000

Magic of the cup.

Why, every single Leeds ticket will be sold, they’re massive!
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 2:55]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

LIDS on 00:15 - Dec 4 with 3900 viewsSydneyRs

Come on, you don't get a much bigger draw than the Champions of Europe. This will be a very special day to be a part of and we should be grateful for the opportunity.

Leeds are bringing around 75,000 by all accounts.
LIDS on 08:19 - Dec 4 with 3645 viewsWokingR

After the stick McLaren got for throwing the League Cup away I don't think he will risk treating this with the same lack of respect.
LIDS on 09:12 - Dec 4 with 3541 viewsMick_S

LIDS on 00:15 - Dec 4 by SydneyRs

Come on, you don't get a much bigger draw than the Champions of Europe. This will be a very special day to be a part of and we should be grateful for the opportunity.

Leeds are bringing around 75,000 by all accounts.

Sold out already - asked for a second allocation for their big screen in Hyde Park. F'kin massive club.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

LIDS on 09:55 - Dec 4 with 3485 viewsfrancisbowles

LIDS on 08:19 - Dec 4 by WokingR

After the stick McLaren got for throwing the League Cup away I don't think he will risk treating this with the same lack of respect.

He said it would be more like a normal game as played on a Saturday and not an 'extra' midweek game.

We shall see!
LIDS on 10:22 - Dec 4 with 3439 viewsDorse

LIDS on 09:12 - Dec 4 by Mick_S

Sold out already - asked for a second allocation for their big screen in Hyde Park. F'kin massive club.

Their FanZone in Leeds' world famous Matlock's Wilge Park, next to Slagton Colliery Whippet Breeders' Club (est. 1876), will hold at least 90,000 on the day and feature pre-match entertainment from the Belper Pigeon Fancier's Brass Band and the Grimthorpe Shaven Ferret Touching Experience.

Local councillor, Jebediah Inanhoe Scrimshaw, is quoted as saying that if we beat them then, by the cringe, we could all thump his eckies an' no mistake.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

LIDS on 10:24 - Dec 4 with 3428 viewsMick_S

LIDS on 10:22 - Dec 4 by Dorse

Their FanZone in Leeds' world famous Matlock's Wilge Park, next to Slagton Colliery Whippet Breeders' Club (est. 1876), will hold at least 90,000 on the day and feature pre-match entertainment from the Belper Pigeon Fancier's Brass Band and the Grimthorpe Shaven Ferret Touching Experience.

Local councillor, Jebediah Inanhoe Scrimshaw, is quoted as saying that if we beat them then, by the cringe, we could all thump his eckies an' no mistake.

LIDS on 11:22 - Dec 4 with 3356 viewsrobith

LIDS on 11:29 - Dec 4 with 3329 viewssmegma

LIDS on 19:58 - Dec 3 by RANGERS4EVER

Magic of the cup.

You obviously don't know that Leeds are a massive club and bring 25,000 to every away game.
LIDS on 11:38 - Dec 4 with 3306 viewsMick_S

LIDS on 11:29 - Dec 4 by smegma

You obviously don't know that Leeds are a massive club and bring 25,000 to every away game.

And did you know that every single f'kin one of them has a copy of this?

Massive.

LIDS on 11:39 - Dec 4 with 3294 viewsNorthernr

Not only do we always get a dull tie, we always get a dull tie against somebody we've just fcking played.

I reckon you can narrow our potential cup opponents to about half a dozen every third round day by asking

- are we in the same division, or have been recently
- have we played you a lot in the league in the last few years
- have we drawn you in the cup already recently
- Are we playing you already in December or January
LIDS on 11:54 - Dec 4 with 3260 viewsPinnerPaul

LIDS on 11:39 - Dec 4 by Northernr

Not only do we always get a dull tie, we always get a dull tie against somebody we've just fcking played.

I reckon you can narrow our potential cup opponents to about half a dozen every third round day by asking

- are we in the same division, or have been recently
- have we played you a lot in the league in the last few years
- have we drawn you in the cup already recently
- Are we playing you already in December or January

A mathematician writes - 'Using those 4 criteria must cover about half the 63 teams in the draw so not surprising one of your criteria is usually met!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024