Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kakay 10:26 - Dec 4 with 1396 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Signed new contract till 2021.

Maybe we do have faith in him...
Kakay on 10:34 - Dec 4 with 1380 viewsozexile

Serious question. Can he play anywhere other than RB?
Kakay on 10:37 - Dec 4 with 1371 viewssimmo

Good, I like him. Still raw but hopefully we can get him out for 6 months on loan somewhere and see how he does. Ideally he'll come back and be behind Furlong - solves the RB issue for a good few years

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Kakay on 10:42 - Dec 4 with 1361 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good. I haven't seen him play very often but if Simmo likes him that's good enough for me.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kakay on 10:48 - Dec 4 with 1351 viewshopphoops

Kakay on 10:34 - Dec 4 by ozexile

Wycombe perhaps?

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Kakay on 10:54 - Dec 4 with 1335 viewssmegma

Kakay on 10:34 - Dec 4 by ozexile

Has also played at left back and right wing.
Kakay on 11:05 - Dec 4 with 1316 viewsWatford_Ranger

I rate him. Was hung out to dry a bit by that West Brom game and has some areas to work on but he’s a good squad player as a RB or to cover a RB in midfield when winning.
Kakay on 17:31 - Dec 4 with 1025 viewsaston_hoop

I quite like him when I've seen him. He can be raw as fck defensively but the attributes seem to be there and thats what senior football experience will help him with. Someone get on the blower to Ainsworth and tell him we have a fresh batch for him, get Chair and Oteh over there too. Pointless that lot playing U23 football now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Kakay on 18:26 - Dec 4 with 960 viewsqprd

Kakay on 17:31 - Dec 4 by aston_hoop

I quite like him when I've seen him. He can be raw as fck defensively but the attributes seem to be there and thats what senior football experience will help him with. Someone get on the blower to Ainsworth and tell him we have a fresh batch for him, get Chair and Oteh over there too. Pointless that lot playing U23 football now

couldn't agree more

we only have 2 academy players on loan (dieng at stevenage and Charlie fox at Wycombe who hasn't played a league minute for Wycombe yet), which is pretty low considering how little the academy kids are playing (other than eze and Lumley).

part of it was the last second shift in strategy- we were supposed to go with the kids and then brought in rangel, Cameron and the two strikers at the end of window with little time to then loan out the academy pups.

priority number 1 for the January transfer window should be finding loan places for smyth, chair, oteh, kakay, hamalainen, and phillips. the transfer embargo means les should have plenty of time to figure out a resting place for them
Login to get fewer ads

Kakay on 08:58 - Dec 5 with 715 viewscaliforniahoop

Kakay on 17:31 - Dec 4 by aston_hoop

Quite a few of them need loans, Niko, Kakay, Phillips, Owens, Goss, Oteh, Tilt, Dalling and Chair, all need time away, even non league, some big clubs like orient in that league.

It would give that U18 squad more U21 game time, some gems in there also, Gubbins and DeSilva, just to name two would benefit for 1/2 a season of that standard of football.

A tremendous job being done at that level!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024