Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of our own killed in tragic accident 16:44 - Dec 6 with 3384 viewsHayesender

I didn't know you sir, but RIP.

Don't think people realise what a dangerous job this can be

Poll: Shamima Beghum

One of our own killed in tragic accident on 22:09 - Dec 6 with 2849 viewsLblock

Are you referring to this?

http://www.ealingtoday.co.uk/default.asp?section=info&page=conaccident032b.htm

Tragic stuff.
Condolenses to the family

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

One of our own killed in tragic accident on 22:13 - Dec 6 with 2840 viewsJigsore

That's bloody horrible. RIP and best wishes to the family, I really hope they get the support they need but can only hope

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

One of our own killed in tragic accident on 01:56 - Dec 7 with 2666 viewsBoston

Oh dear, I think I used to know this bloke.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

One of our own killed in tragic accident on 02:16 - Dec 7 with 2666 viewstimcocking

Damn, awful. And a severely disabled child left behind. Life doesn't get much crueler. If i was a billionaire, i'd be stepping in here.
One of our own killed in tragic accident on 05:46 - Dec 7 with 2618 viewsOutWestR

I’d be happy to chip in a few quid if anyone knows if there’s a donation page set up? Going to be very tough for the family, especially with Christmas round the corner.
One of our own killed in tragic accident on 05:51 - Dec 7 with 2616 viewsHayesender

One of our own killed in tragic accident on 22:09 - Dec 6 by Lblock

Are you referring to this?

http://www.ealingtoday.co.uk/default.asp?section=info&page=conaccident032b.htm

Tragic stuff.
Condolenses to the family

I was. I forgot to post the link up.

Absolutely tragic

Poll: Shamima Beghum

One of our own killed in tragic accident on 06:54 - Dec 7 with 2567 viewsdistortR

he died so bravely.

R.I.P
One of our own killed in tragic accident on 07:04 - Dec 7 with 2551 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

No reason the club can't have a whip round on the 15th v Boro or publicise a go fund me, especially if he was a ST holder.
Login to get fewer ads

One of our own killed in tragic accident on 07:12 - Dec 7 with 2532 viewsKonk

Terrible news. Thoughts with his loved ones and I hope they get the support they deserve. RIP.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

One of our own killed in tragic accident on 09:43 - Dec 7 with 2325 viewsEsox_Lucius

It might be worth letting the club know to publicise any collection.

The grass is always greener.

One of our own killed in tragic accident on 17:25 - Dec 7 with 2008 viewsthemodfather

terrible news, RIP
One of our own killed in tragic accident on 17:54 - Dec 7 with 1965 viewsHadders

How sad. It would be a nice gesture for fans or the club to send something to his funeral. RIP.
One of our own killed in tragic accident on 18:40 - Dec 7 with 1903 viewsBoston

Is there anyone / anyway I can find out more details about this man / his family / incident? As mentioned previously, his name and age fits the description of a chap I once knew very well.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024