Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR fear ghost of Decembers past as they head to Leeds - Preview 16:27 - Dec 7 with 1364 viewsNorthernr

QPR fear ghost of Decembers past as they head to Leeds - Preview 7th Dec 2018 16:25
December is never a particularly fruitful month for QPR, and the fixtures over the next couple of weeks won't help the current crop in their quest to change that, starting on Saturday at Leeds. 0

QPR fear ghost of Decembers past as they head to Leeds - Preview on 20:27 - Dec 7 with 1154 viewsRoller

The promise of reading your match preview with a nice glass of red is about all that got me through a very gritty day. Clive, you've not disappointed, thank you; I wish the same was true about the red.....
QPR fear ghost of Decembers past as they head to Leeds - Preview on 09:41 - Dec 8 with 905 viewsterryb

QPR fear ghost of Decembers past as they head to Leeds - Preview on 20:27 - Dec 7 by Roller

The promise of reading your match preview with a nice glass of red is about all that got me through a very gritty day. Clive, you've not disappointed, thank you; I wish the same was true about the red.....

I've told you before to drink new world!
QPR fear ghost of Decembers past as they head to Leeds - Preview on 10:40 - Dec 8 with 874 viewsNorthLondonR

QPR fear ghost of Decembers past as they head to Leeds - Preview on 09:41 - Dec 8 by terryb

I've told you before to drink new world!

Never drink new world. Unless it's a screaming eagle 2012. And quite frankly if you could afford a case of that you wouldn't be sitting at home drinking cheap Australia nonscence, you'd be on a yacht surrounded by beautiful women, probably reading you Clive's preview
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024