Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds Thread 19:45 - Dec 7 with 19065 viewsonlyrinmoray

Cant spot anyone else doing it so I will give it a go... Last time I went to Leeds was 95/96 coming down the A9 and M6 the Scottish based Rs were not at all confident. I think dirty Leeds had played in Europe the previous Weds

However QPR did as they often did and spectacularly won 3-1 with Dichio and Sinclair getting the goals. Plus we even got back to the car park in one piece

I hopefully will go for a 1-1 draw
Leeds Thread on 16:56 - Dec 8 with 3568 viewsBoston

Leeds Thread on 16:48 - Dec 8 by R_from_afar

Am using my bike to rid myself of my frustration (cycling on rollers at home). One of my fastest sessions. Come on my team!
RFA

How many socks pushed down the front of the spandex?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Leeds Thread on 16:57 - Dec 8 with 3489 viewsRangersDave

Still, losing to the champions of Europe and the greatest team in the whole galaxy, that's ordained by god himself, aint too shabby!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Leeds Thread on 16:57 - Dec 8 with 3475 viewsR_from_afar

Bollox all over 2-1
RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Leeds Thread on 16:57 - Dec 8 with 3474 viewsVancouverHoop

Booger. FT.

Hope the injuries to Cameron and Rangel aren't serious. We need them fit.
Leeds Thread on 17:00 - Dec 8 with 3356 viewsDiscodroids

A leeds mate f mine said that was their first penalty for 59 games. I'm off for a Super Bock.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Leeds Thread on 17:00 - Dec 8 with 3367 viewsEsox_Lucius

Leeds Thread on 16:57 - Dec 8 by VancouverHoop

Booger. FT.

Hope the injuries to Cameron and Rangel aren't serious. We need them fit.

Leaves the door open for Darnell and Hall to return?

The grass is always greener.

Leeds Thread on 17:01 - Dec 8 with 3353 viewsR_from_afar

Leeds Thread on 16:56 - Dec 8 by Boston

How many socks pushed down the front of the spandex?

Given my age and looks, even a prize-winning marrow wouldn't make any difference

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Leeds Thread on 17:04 - Dec 8 with 3302 viewsdavman

Leeds Thread on 17:00 - Dec 8 by Esox_Lucius

Hall. To. Return.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds Thread on 17:05 - Dec 8 with 3294 viewsRoller

Hall wasn't even on the bench, surely it will be Scowan.
Leeds Thread on 17:07 - Dec 8 with 3264 viewsBklynRanger

Very frustrating stuff.
Leeds Thread on 17:32 - Dec 8 with 3008 viewsjohncharles

Leeds Thread on 17:04 - Dec 8 by davman

Hall. To. Return.

That's a souless message.
Whatever floats your boat 😩

Strong and stable my arse.

Leeds Thread (n/t) on 17:40 - Dec 8 with 2963 viewsjohncharles

Leeds Thread on 17:04 - Dec 8 by davman

Hall. To. Return.

Strong and stable my arse.

Leeds Thread on 19:23 - Dec 8 with 2616 viewsCamberleyR

Leeds Thread on 17:00 - Dec 8 by Discodroids

A leeds mate f mine said that was their first penalty for 59 games. I'm off for a Super Bock.

And of course it HAD to be awarded against us...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Leeds Thread on 20:11 - Dec 8 with 2476 viewsqprd

It’d be a gutsy call to bring in furlong when our next match is against boro. That’s a tough match to be chucked into the deep end

Having said that, it’s probably a decent time to play him given some of the route 1/set piece work we’ll see from a pulis side
Leeds Thread on 20:36 - Dec 8 with 2408 viewsStanisgod

I've watched the pen decision 20 times and still can't see it. That's the angle the ref sees as well. I assume by this one and the Blackburn one he must give a penalty every game. Perhaps he just doesn't like pink shirts.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Leeds Thread on 21:01 - Dec 8 with 2337 viewsVancouverHoop

Leeds Thread on 20:36 - Dec 8 by Stanisgod

I've watched the pen decision 20 times and still can't see it. That's the angle the ref sees as well. I assume by this one and the Blackburn one he must give a penalty every game. Perhaps he just doesn't like pink shirts.

The ball hits his arm (the view from above makes it pretty clear.) But so what? Penalty decisions always suck for the team that suffers. They're the worst rule in the game and, and by any reasonable/dispassionate view, should be eliminated altogether. Aside from that call I thought the ref had a reasonable game but because of it we all think he's the spawn of the devil.
Leeds Thread on 21:14 - Dec 8 with 2309 viewsStanisgod

Leeds Thread on 21:01 - Dec 8 by VancouverHoop

The ball hits his arm (the view from above makes it pretty clear.) But so what? Penalty decisions always suck for the team that suffers. They're the worst rule in the game and, and by any reasonable/dispassionate view, should be eliminated altogether. Aside from that call I thought the ref had a reasonable game but because of it we all think he's the spawn of the devil.

Ahh, didn't see the view from above, presumably neither did he 🤔🤔.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Leeds Thread on 22:26 - Dec 8 with 2151 viewsdavman

Leeds Thread on 17:32 - Dec 8 by johncharles

That's a souless message.
Whatever floats your boat 😩

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. Just that he a'int coming back, is he?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Leeds Thread on 07:22 - Dec 9 with 1859 viewsstowmarketrange

Leeds Thread on 21:14 - Dec 8 by Stanisgod

Ahh, didn't see the view from above, presumably neither did he 🤔🤔.

He was the same ref who gave Blackburn their penalty last month.Two dodgy pens that cost us two games.Why do we keep getting these homers?And why can’t we ever get one at our place?
Leeds Thread on 08:06 - Dec 9 with 1818 viewsHAYESBOY

Leeds Thread on 07:22 - Dec 9 by stowmarketrange

He was the same ref who gave Blackburn their penalty last month.Two dodgy pens that cost us two games.Why do we keep getting these homers?And why can’t we ever get one at our place?

I would add the Sheff Utd home game pen to this. 3 pens that never were.
Including the offside in the Sheff Utd game that is 5 points gone.

Have we had a pen that was generous? Memory is going, seem to think we got a light pen somewhere?

Hopefully will even out.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Leeds Thread on 08:21 - Dec 9 with 1790 viewsWatford_Ranger

Leeds Thread on 08:06 - Dec 9 by HAYESBOY

I would add the Sheff Utd home game pen to this. 3 pens that never were.
Including the offside in the Sheff Utd game that is 5 points gone.

Have we had a pen that was generous? Memory is going, seem to think we got a light pen somewhere?

Hopefully will even out.

We got away with one in the Sheff Wed home game but it was similar to a foul not given on Leistner last week.

Eze got booked against Millwall for far more ‘contact’ than the Blackburn penalty. I’m really struggling to remember ever getting such an innocuous handball decision as yesterday’s in our favour.
Leeds Thread on 09:57 - Dec 9 with 1675 viewsfrancisbowles

Leeds Thread on 21:01 - Dec 8 by VancouverHoop

I was listening on the commentary on the offy. They weren't too impressed with him. Very quick to give free kicks and yellow cards! My impression is he reacts before he thinks.
Leeds Thread on 14:31 - Dec 9 with 1475 viewsPinnerPaul

Seen it now and TL certainly appears to move his arm towards the ball, but for the life of me I can't see any actual contact from the two angles shown.

Roofe DOES appeal straight away, but then we and most other teams appeal for offside after pretty much every goal conceded!
Leeds Thread on 17:24 - Dec 9 with 1364 viewsVancouverHoop

I was more upset by the non-call on the foul that injured Cameron. Sure it was after the play had been whistled dead, but that doesn't mean it couldn't be called. The break, and additional time, threw off our concentration and led to the tying goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024