Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
miami 21:11 - Dec 9 with 1438 viewsenfieldargh

what a finish

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

miami on 21:25 - Dec 9 with 1412 viewsstowmarketrange

I’d given up hope for the season but what a final play.
miami on 21:38 - Dec 9 with 1374 viewsenfieldargh

miami on 21:25 - Dec 9 by stowmarketrange

I’d given up hope for the season but what a final play.

Pats = Chelscum or Man U in my opinion

captains fantastic

miami on 22:10 - Dec 9 with 1328 viewsTonto

Very un-Pats like

Shut... Dak threw an INT... had Philly on the rack there

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

miami on 22:41 - Dec 9 with 1291 viewsthame_hoops

I’m still in disbelief from the ravens game. How mahomes made that pass on 4th down I don’t know
miami on 22:52 - Dec 9 with 1271 viewsTonto

It was a cracking game...

miami on 23:26 - Dec 9 with 1245 viewsBoston

miami on 21:38 - Dec 9 by enfieldargh

Pats = Chelscum or Man U in my opinion

Time to read the history books sir...Pats were the Shrewsbury Town of the NFL for most of their existence. Then we employed a balding,disheveled grumpy old man called Bill.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

miami on 00:53 - Dec 10 with 1211 viewsTonto

Holy.... can the NFL come up with any more bizarre finishes?

miami on 08:11 - Dec 10 with 1104 viewskingsburyR

miami on 22:41 - Dec 9 by thame_hoops

I’m still in disbelief from the ravens game. How mahomes made that pass on 4th down I don’t know

What a great game and great finish!!!

The 4th quarter drive was fantastic!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

miami on 08:59 - Dec 10 with 1068 viewsEsox_Lucius

I hope the Chiefs make it all the way this season but in game penalties are killing them in nearly every game. I thought Kelce had an MVP game yesterday and Dee Ford mostly goes under the radar in games.

The grass is always greener.

miami on 09:21 - Dec 10 with 1054 viewssimmo

Incredible scenes. My Chargers mate is gutted that KC got the win in the end but that final drive from Mahomes deserved it.

Some v random results too with the Jets, Raiders and 49ers winning.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

miami on 09:30 - Dec 10 with 1046 viewsenfieldargh

miami on 23:26 - Dec 9 by Boston

Time to read the history books sir...Pats were the Shrewsbury Town of the NFL for most of their existence. Then we employed a balding,disheveled grumpy old man called Bill.

I only know the NFL from Mick Luckhurst days Chanel 4 or 5 then a break to around 2005.

Just my opinion re the Pats,

Keep flitting from one team to another this season started off with the Bengals due to those early game rousing finishes but have since tagged onto the Chargers

Mahones is awesome

captains fantastic

miami on 09:49 - Dec 10 with 1031 viewsstowmarketrange

miami on 09:30 - Dec 10 by enfieldargh

I only know the NFL from Mick Luckhurst days Chanel 4 or 5 then a break to around 2005.

Just my opinion re the Pats,

Keep flitting from one team to another this season started off with the Bengals due to those early game rousing finishes but have since tagged onto the Chargers

Mahones is awesome

In a sport that seems to ensure that no one team dominates for too long by allowing the weakest teams to have the pick of the best players,the patriots have bucked that trend over the last 10-15 years.
Add in deflagate and they are a very easy team to dislike.But you have to give them credit also for maintaining that winning feeling for so long.The b@stards.
I forgot to praise 92 year old Tom Brady as another reason why they’ve dominated so long.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 9:55]
miami on 10:13 - Dec 10 with 1005 viewsthame_hoops

miami on 08:59 - Dec 10 by Esox_Lucius

I hope the Chiefs make it all the way this season but in game penalties are killing them in nearly every game. I thought Kelce had an MVP game yesterday and Dee Ford mostly goes under the radar in games.

what was incredible was Hill AND Ware were both questionable to return, at that point I though the ravens had it. That no-look pass mahomes did...wow but what wasn't talked about was the Ravens CB stripping the ball away from that catcher, chiefs got the next snap off quickly before Harbaugh could see a replay and challenge
miami on 13:48 - Dec 10 with 888 viewsSimonJames

I've been wishing for years that the Dolphins would add a few rugby style moves into their repertoire...

100% of people who drink water will die.

miami on 14:54 - Dec 10 with 857 viewsthame_hoops

miami on 13:48 - Dec 10 by SimonJames

I've been wishing for years that the Dolphins would add a few rugby style moves into their repertoire...

haha ive got drake in my fantasy so I was pleased with the points but annoyed they won and go 7-6
miami on 15:32 - Dec 10 with 833 viewstimcocking

Indeed.

It's been coming. Lots more of these trick plays and things nowadays; some younger coaches trying to innovate. I've always thought it would be possible to bring over a rugby coach and try a few more things like this. Perhaps it'll happen more and more.
miami on 21:31 - Dec 10 with 732 viewsthame_hoops

miami on 15:32 - Dec 10 by timcocking

Indeed.

It's been coming. Lots more of these trick plays and things nowadays; some younger coaches trying to innovate. I've always thought it would be possible to bring over a rugby coach and try a few more things like this. Perhaps it'll happen more and more.

Pittsburgh’s final play was well worked with the bullet pass to Washington then he lateraled it to the guy running an end around (or whatever it was) Perfectly executed... except for the FG, shades of David beckham that time vs turkey (?)
miami on 04:57 - Dec 11 with 658 viewstimcocking

Hard not to take some pleasure out of it happening to Bill Belichik, the belligerent git...
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 5:01]
miami on 08:12 - Dec 11 with 609 viewsenfieldargh

miami on 21:31 - Dec 10 by thame_hoops

Pittsburgh’s final play was well worked with the bullet pass to Washington then he lateraled it to the guy running an end around (or whatever it was) Perfectly executed... except for the FG, shades of David beckham that time vs turkey (?)

but did Washington score?

captains fantastic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024