Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just what we need 14:51 - Dec 11 with 2839 viewspeejaybee

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-key-qpr-players-look-likely-to-

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Just what we need on 14:59 - Dec 11 with 2791 viewsToast_R

Ah well, you're always going to get injuries especially around this time of season.

Furlong in for Rangel and in the middle you'd thing Scowen or Cousins are adequate replacements. That's football.
Just what we need on 14:59 - Dec 11 with 2792 viewsJigsore

gosh he'll be tearing his little remaining hair out at having to play Furlong

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Just what we need on 15:04 - Dec 11 with 2771 viewsNorthernr

Not overly sorry to see Furlong back in. Hope he goes well.

Be interesting to see what he does in that Cameron spot because Scowen hasn't done well in it when used in recent weeks and isn't McClaren's favourite player after Blackpool and Blackburn. Heard a January loan move for him mooted recently.
Just what we need on 15:06 - Dec 11 with 2766 viewsaston_hoop

Furlong is a very good right back and should be first choice for years to come. I like Rangel around the club and he has played very well, but ultimately Furlong is going to need to be getting the games this season.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Just what we need on 15:06 - Dec 11 with 2761 viewstoboboly

Just what we need on 15:04 - Dec 11 by Northernr

Be interesting to see what he does in that Cameron spot because Scowen hasn't done well in it when used in recent weeks and isn't McClaren's favourite player after Blackpool and Blackburn. Heard a January loan move for him mooted recently.

He might not like him but god knows what he sees in Cousins.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Just what we need on 15:10 - Dec 11 with 2747 viewsWadR

Furlong was great in the final dozen games of last season, and his aerial ability will be a help at set pieces against Pulis' XI of 6'4 basatrds. So as good as Rangel has been, I don't think it's a huge downgrade.

Cameron's a bigger loss but I'd like Scowen to have another go. He's been poor this season but I think he can play in a midfield 2. When Barnsley were top 6 at Christmas season before last (and ended up top half), he played in a 442 with Hourihane and was one of their players of the year.
Just what we need on 15:24 - Dec 11 with 2705 viewsQPR_John

Just what we need on 15:04 - Dec 11 by Northernr

Don't doubt what you've heard but surely with a transfer ban we cannot afford to lose anybody in or around the first 11
Just what we need on 15:27 - Dec 11 with 2685 viewsPinnerPaul

Unlikely to have trained on Monday and even if they did - 'haven't trained since the injuries' not quite as dramatic as it sounds when you think about it - it being Tuesday!

Good to see Furlong back if Angel misses out - Cameron a bit more problematic as Scowen hasn't convinced so far this season.
Login to get fewer ads

Just what we need on 15:37 - Dec 11 with 2655 viewsBklynRanger

So that's Furlong and....... no, no: I can't resist:

Grant Hall

Just what we need on 16:14 - Dec 11 with 2526 viewsVancouverHoop

Just what we need on 15:37 - Dec 11 by BklynRanger

So that's Furlong and....... no, no: I can't resist:

Grant Hall

Hall's more of a like-for-like with Cameron than Scowen, but ... well ... we all know why that won't happen. This will be a big miss for us, we did OK against Stoke without Cameron but Boro are a different matter. I dunno, I'd be inclined to go with Cousins and hope for the best, form aside I think our shape's all wrong with Scowen in the side these days.
Just what we need on 16:21 - Dec 11 with 2495 viewsPinnerPaul

Just what we need on 16:14 - Dec 11 by VancouverHoop

Hall's more of a like-for-like with Cameron than Scowen, but ... well ... we all know why that won't happen. This will be a big miss for us, we did OK against Stoke without Cameron but Boro are a different matter. I dunno, I'd be inclined to go with Cousins and hope for the best, form aside I think our shape's all wrong with Scowen in the side these days.

Yep - Cousins for me as well
Just what we need on 16:57 - Dec 11 with 2372 viewsEsox_Lucius

Goss is in goal scoring form at the moment... just saying LOL

The grass is always greener.

Just what we need on 17:05 - Dec 11 with 2346 viewsdaveB

Boro are a big side so If fit Hall has to play instead of Cameron imo, if not then Cousins
Just what we need on 17:37 - Dec 11 with 2270 viewskensalriser

Hall's not going to start, he hasn't had enough game time yet.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Just what we need on 18:13 - Dec 11 with 2180 viewsWatford_Ranger

I don’t care what our situation is but the answer is never Cousins.
Just what we need on 18:38 - Dec 11 with 2133 viewsRangersw12

Happy to see Furlong back and long term we should be getting Hall into the Cameron position
Just what we need on 21:02 - Dec 11 with 1887 viewsLazyFan

Just what we need on 15:06 - Dec 11 by toboboly

He might not like him but god knows what he sees in Cousins.

I am guessing wildly that they play Cousins to put him in the shop window to offload him.

If he's not gone in Jan, expect him to be dropped and Scown and Manning return a proper.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024