Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds Prices 16:28 - Dec 11 with 2497 viewsPinnerPaul

£10 S/T holders and £15 non S/T holders - all stands open

Don't think I'll be going, but those prices seem fair enough to me.
Leeds Prices on 16:30 - Dec 11 with 2486 viewsPinnerPaul

Should have added its only £3 seniors and £1 kids - S/T in advance prices only though
Leeds Prices on 16:44 - Dec 11 with 2431 viewsstowmarketrange

Only £10 to see the champions of Europe sounds like a bargain to me.
Shame I’m washing my hair that day.
Leeds Prices on 08:36 - Dec 12 with 2080 viewsToast_R

I would go but seeing as it's a Sunday... can't be arsed.
Leeds Prices on 08:54 - Dec 12 with 2063 viewsEsox_Lucius

IMO this is the clubs response to claims from fans that why should they bother if the manager doesn't commit to winning the game. £3 for me is ridiculously cheap for a non league match, let alone a 3rd round FAC tie against the COE LOL. My son in law is a Lids supporter from his youth but hasn't seen them play for over 20 years as he can't get tickets so I will be bringing him along. Forget the telly and the Sunday roast; get along and get behind the team, if we take it seriously again then we can see if the club do too; and if they don't, Hoos & Ferdinand can expect the backlash at the next fans forum... and the world of Twitter too.

The grass is always greener.

Leeds Prices on 12:18 - Dec 12 with 1919 viewsYorkRanger

One thing that we can be sure of (and I say this without any sarcasm) is that Leeds will have a very good turnout for this game...
Leeds Prices on 13:48 - Dec 12 with 1810 viewsfrancisbowles

The club are opening all of the stadium for this fixture! Unless we want it to be lots of Leeds and empty spaces we better get there if we can.

I'm going and I've got a 200 mile round trip. Come on U Rrrrs.

Season ticket holders have until Dec 21 to claim their seat.
Leeds Prices on 13:54 - Dec 12 with 1798 viewsaston_hoop

I don't get why they don't just chuck it in free with the season ticket to be honest, give us the best possible chance of getting a good sized crowd. Taking a risk with a good crowd behind a full strength team will bag us more money with a win than selling a few thousand tickets at a tenner a pop.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Leeds Prices on 14:11 - Dec 12 with 1780 viewsPinnerPaul

Leeds Prices on 13:54 - Dec 12 by aston_hoop

I don't get why they don't just chuck it in free with the season ticket to be honest, give us the best possible chance of getting a good sized crowd. Taking a risk with a good crowd behind a full strength team will bag us more money with a win than selling a few thousand tickets at a tenner a pop.

Reason being LH has said you actually get a bigger turn up rate of cheap tickets v free tickets.

People much less likely to drop out if they have paid something, rather than nothing.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds Prices on 14:17 - Dec 12 with 1769 viewsNorthernr

I will be going. I expect to be horribly let down again, either by the first team arsing about, or a weakened team that I'll then be told very forcefully wasn't weakened and should have won the game as if I'm fcking stupid.
Leeds Prices on 14:32 - Dec 12 with 1733 viewssmegma

Leeds Prices on 14:17 - Dec 12 by Northernr

I will be going. I expect to be horribly let down again, either by the first team arsing about, or a weakened team that I'll then be told very forcefully wasn't weakened and should have won the game as if I'm fcking stupid.

I will be going. It's a home game. To paraphrase you 'it's what I do at weekends'
Leeds Prices on 15:18 - Dec 12 with 1666 viewsRblockPrior

Credit where due, those prices are very good, it will cost me £12 for 3 of us which is fantastic value plus we get to sit in our normal seats. Hoping our fans turn out in good numbers, I expect around 10k to be there

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Leeds Prices on 15:31 - Dec 12 with 1648 viewsloftboy

Just got mine and my eldest sons

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Leeds Prices on 17:53 - Dec 12 with 1502 viewsAntti_Heinola

Leeds Prices on 14:17 - Dec 12 by Northernr

surely, surely he'll play at least an 80% first team for this?
We ain't going up or down - we should be properly going for it here and try and have a bit of a run... to the fourth round.

Bare bones.

Leeds Prices on 18:36 - Dec 12 with 1459 viewsDejR_vu

Trying to buy them but when I click on 'Choose My Own Seats' nothing happens? Any one else having the same issue or ?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Leeds Prices on 18:38 - Dec 12 with 1455 viewsDejR_vu

Leeds Prices on 18:36 - Dec 12 by DejR_vu

Trying to buy them but when I click on 'Choose My Own Seats' nothing happens? Any one else having the same issue or ?

Sorted. And the answer to my own question is, indeed,

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Leeds Prices on 08:27 - Dec 13 with 1190 viewsNorthernr

Leeds Prices on 17:53 - Dec 12 by Antti_Heinola

surely, surely he'll play at least an 80% first team for this?
We ain't going up or down - we should be properly going for it here and try and have a bit of a run... to the fourth round.

We've actually picked a reasonably strong team for this round last year. Lost anyway.
Leeds Prices on 10:00 - Dec 13 with 1136 viewspomanjou

entrance £3
booking fee £3.50
good game, good game!

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024