Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds potentially in the sht again 13:48 - Dec 13 with 2404 viewsNorthernr

Eleven Sports, the sports streaming service their chairman owns and operates, is on its ars and about to close. Spent big on Serie A, La Liga and UFC rights over the summer, netflix of sports, future of sports broadcasting etc etc. Telegraph reporting that if Leeds aren't promoted this season they'll be absolutely stuffed next. Which would be a terrible shame.
Leeds potentially in the sht again on 13:52 - Dec 13 with 2382 viewsR_from_afar

They will always be champions of Europe though. Massive club! Marching on together etc etc

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 13:56 - Dec 13 with 2353 viewsMick_S

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 13:52 - Dec 13 by R_from_afar

They will always be champions of Europe though. Massive club! Marching on together etc etc

RFA

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 14:01 - Dec 13 with 2314 views2Thomas2Bowles

Taking joy from others suffering is dreadful

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 14:04 - Dec 13 with 2301 viewssimmo

They'll be fine. One because I think they'll go up anyway and 2 because they'll get another buyer if needs be. I think it will mess with their January though...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 14:37 - Dec 13 with 2191 viewsqprd

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 14:04 - Dec 13 by simmo

They'll be fine. One because I think they'll go up anyway and 2 because they'll get another buyer if needs be. I think it will mess with their January though...

Yeah, I agree. the two entities are distinct. id feel worse if I was a shareholder or a lender to the streaming company. but its more complicated than saying if the streaming service does badly, the football club does too

if that actually is the case, he can always just sell to the next guy who is willing to splash a ridiculous amount of cash

and if what the telegraph is reporting is true, if anything, it might encourage the owner to spend like mad in January to make the prem. if spending 10m on another player helps him make it to the prem, where hes guaranteed at least one year of massive revenues and parachute payments thereafter, why not take the risk? its not like theyre that far off getting promoted. if he gambles and it all goes tits up, he just sells and moves on with his life
Leeds potentially in the sht again on 14:45 - Dec 13 with 2166 viewsrsonist

When I read this yesterday it pertained to the UK arm of the company under pressure due to UFC rights. Story rather seems to have been plumped up with all sorts of clicky conjecture since then.
Leeds potentially in the sht again on 17:59 - Dec 13 with 1936 viewsonlyrinmoray

Eleven Sports really pssed me off. I bought BT Sports to watch Serie A as I also follow Parma who had made it back to the big time. Literally 2 days later this Eleven Sports (who ?) had bought the rights Good to hear they are struggling even better Leeds are involved
Leeds potentially in the sht again on 18:20 - Dec 13 with 1888 viewsHantsR

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 14:01 - Dec 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

So is schadenfreude
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 01:31 - Dec 14 with 1577 viewstimcocking

If i was asked to name what i thought was the most unpleasant team in England, i think i'd say Leeds.
Leeds potentially in the sht again on 08:15 - Dec 14 with 1476 viewskingsburyR

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 01:31 - Dec 14 by timcocking

If i was asked to name what i thought was the most unpleasant team in England, i think i'd say Leeds.

Dislike Leeds immensley buuuuut it has to be Liverpool for me.

I'm leaving the country if they ever win the league again.

I'd rather see Chelski win it.......... and thats saying something!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 08:50 - Dec 14 with 1428 viewsqpr1976

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 01:31 - Dec 14 by timcocking

Luton !
Leeds potentially in the sht again on 09:52 - Dec 14 with 1335 viewsloftboy

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 08:50 - Dec 14 by qpr1976

Luton !

Luton for me as well, anyone at the battle of kenilworth road in the cup in 88 would probably say the same.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 10:05 - Dec 14 with 1313 viewsEsox_Lucius

Luton for me too... by a distance.

The grass is always greener.

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 11:39 - Dec 14 with 1249 viewsessextaxiboy

Preston ..
Leeds potentially in the sht again on 12:29 - Dec 14 with 1159 viewsBluce_Ree

Thank fk for that.

BT losing the UFC rights was a disaster especially to some pissant streamers with no TV channel. Looks like UFC are renegotiating with BT right now. Awesome.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 16:32 - Dec 14 with 985 viewssmegma

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 14:01 - Dec 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

That's schadenfreude for you.
Leeds potentially in the sht again on 18:08 - Dec 14 with 924 viewsBluce_Ree

Leeds potentially in the sht again on 08:15 - Dec 14 by kingsburyR

Dislike Leeds immensley buuuuut it has to be Liverpool for me.

I'm leaving the country if they ever win the league again.

I'd rather see Chelski win it.......... and thats saying something!

This. I mean don't get me wrong I hate Chelsea with every fibre of my being but they've won everything recently so what can you do? Once your gob has been bummed it cannot be unbummed.

I've met way more Liverpool fans though and they've been getting on my tits consistently for 15 years.

I hate them more than any other. And that's saying something as I don't even view Chelsea fans as human.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024