Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff reportedly after Westwood 14:57 - Dec 13 with 1143 viewsloftboy

Where would that leave Smithies?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Cardiff reportedly after Westwood on 15:10 - Dec 13 with 1094 viewsrsonist

1) Who cares.

2) "Sheffield Wednesday received an offer of around £3 million for Keiren Westwood from Cardiff City in the summer transfer window according to 'outside sources' of the Star and Telegraph reporter, Alan Biggs" is what it the clickbait says, meaning this was likely before Smithies moved if true.
Cardiff reportedly after Westwood on 15:26 - Dec 13 with 1055 viewsaston_hoop

It'll still mean Smithies will be first choice goalkeeper when Etheridge presumably buggers off to the Asian Cup with the Philippines in a few weeks?
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 15:27]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Cardiff reportedly after Westwood on 15:38 - Dec 13 with 1001 viewsNorthernr

I really don't understand what's gone on with Westwood at Sheff Wed, and none of my mates up there can really give a firm answer either. They put Wildsmith in for him last year who had a mare at ours, and Dawson is conceding bad goals now although played well in the derby game. Westwood is about the best in the league for me, love him, always rated him.

It's either a contract thing, more games = extension and they're already in FFP trouble. Or a manager thing, in which case hold on a week or so and that bloke will be gone.
Cardiff reportedly after Westwood on 16:28 - Dec 13 with 918 viewsterryb

Cardiff reportedly after Westwood on 15:38 - Dec 13 by Northernr

I really don't understand what's gone on with Westwood at Sheff Wed, and none of my mates up there can really give a firm answer either. They put Wildsmith in for him last year who had a mare at ours, and Dawson is conceding bad goals now although played well in the derby game. Westwood is about the best in the league for me, love him, always rated him.

It's either a contract thing, more games = extension and they're already in FFP trouble. Or a manager thing, in which case hold on a week or so and that bloke will be gone.

I rated him since i saw him play for Carlisle & he was the 'keeper I wanted us to sign when we bought Green. A better player & his wages would have been far less!

Have his injuries been so bad that he has missed the past one & half seasons?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024