Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pavel 18:19 - Dec 15 with 6393 viewsHunterhoop

Outstanding. Goal and an assist. Forget this “mediocre output” nonsense. The bloke knows the right winger role well, does it well, is a great outlet, and works his Polish socks off. Love him.

Starts every time for me.
Pavel on 07:13 - Dec 19 with 1433 viewsHunterhoop

Interestingly, the website WhoScored which rates all players based on stats and produces that team of the week had Wszolek down as an 8 and our highest rated played from Sat.
Pavel on 09:19 - Dec 19 with 1343 viewsrunningman75

A player that is a winger and not a wing back. Formation is key and some players are adaptable but he looked lost last season in the wing back role.
Pavel on 16:24 - Dec 19 with 1235 viewskensalriser

Statistically our most effective attacking player this season.

Five goals, two assists, 251 mins per goal and 71% of shots on target.

Well done that man.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pavel on 16:56 - Dec 19 with 1212 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pavel on 22:12 - Dec 16 by Lblock

A player criminally underused last season - so glad we kept him, he'd of been well within his rights to up stix and do one (esp after missing out on getting into a terrible Polish World Cup squad)

Geezer is great. Always looks like he can't actually believe he's on the pitch, scored, put in a cross etc
Got a bit of pace as well.

Pav will tear you apart again

I agree with all of that.

I think there's plenty room for improvement as well. For instance, I thought his final ball was poor on a few crucial occasions and I also thought he tired. Both of those issues will improve as he gets more games.

He wasn't my MOTM but he was close. 7 was about right.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pavel on 04:02 - Dec 21 with 1080 viewstimcocking

Pavel on 16:56 - Dec 19 by BrianMcCarthy

I agree with all of that.

I think there's plenty room for improvement as well. For instance, I thought his final ball was poor on a few crucial occasions and I also thought he tired. Both of those issues will improve as he gets more games.

He wasn't my MOTM but he was close. 7 was about right.

'He wasn't my MOTM but he was close. 7 was about right.'

A goal and an assist and almost man of the match in a victory and still only given a 7? Poor old Pavel, i wonder how many times he'll have a better contribution for us than he did today? It means he'll never, ever be awarded an 8 out of ten performance. Seems very mean spirited to me, particularly as it's Christmas time...
Pavel on 11:49 - Dec 21 with 1024 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pavel on 04:02 - Dec 21 by timcocking

'He wasn't my MOTM but he was close. 7 was about right.'

A goal and an assist and almost man of the match in a victory and still only given a 7? Poor old Pavel, i wonder how many times he'll have a better contribution for us than he did today? It means he'll never, ever be awarded an 8 out of ten performance. Seems very mean spirited to me, particularly as it's Christmas time...

If Messi's best ever game is the template for a 10, then 9 is incredible and rarely-seen, and 8 is excellent. 7 is a very good score. That's as high as I'd go.

I see that his average on LFW was 7.6 so clearly lots of people voted 8 or higher and lots voted 7 or lower.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pavel on 17:40 - Dec 21 with 956 viewstimcocking

Pavel on 11:49 - Dec 21 by BrianMcCarthy

If Messi's best ever game is the template for a 10, then 9 is incredible and rarely-seen, and 8 is excellent. 7 is a very good score. That's as high as I'd go.

I see that his average on LFW was 7.6 so clearly lots of people voted 8 or higher and lots voted 7 or lower.

Yes, i saw plenty had voted 7 and i shook my head in despair. Shows how many of you guys know sweet fa about playing football.

I think you think how many of them think. Which is a QPR player can only be rated 5-8. Why don't we rate the players from 5-8 then?

Tight arsed marking. Try giving him the eight he richly deserves, i bet it will make you feel happier about life*.

* Seriously, go on. Try it. Give him an eight, it'll give you a buzz.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 17:51]
Pavel on 10:33 - Dec 22 with 864 viewsfrancisbowles

Pavel on 17:40 - Dec 21 by timcocking

Yes, i saw plenty had voted 7 and i shook my head in despair. Shows how many of you guys know sweet fa about playing football.

I think you think how many of them think. Which is a QPR player can only be rated 5-8. Why don't we rate the players from 5-8 then?

Tight arsed marking. Try giving him the eight he richly deserves, i bet it will make you feel happier about life*.

* Seriously, go on. Try it. Give him an eight, it'll give you a buzz.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 17:51]

One week on and quibbling over 7 or 8. We all have our opinions and they don't differ by very much. However, he could have been booked twice by many refs. That and other errors were what made me conclude a 7.

Would you have given him an eight if he had been sent off with say 20 minutes to go?
Login to get fewer ads

Pavel on 11:07 - Dec 22 with 838 viewsDejR_vu

An argument over player ratings

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Pavel on 11:33 - Dec 22 with 817 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Seems I've stumbled onto the OPTA website!

[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 11:40]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024