Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former player Matthew Brazier appeal 20:32 - Dec 18 with 4313 viewsleamingtonpete

Hi Folks, a friend of mine Matt Brazier was at your great club as a youth player, then played in both the Championship and Premier League before leaving in 1998. He’s currently having a bit of a nightmare health wise and needs some help. If as many people as possible could share this gofundme link on Facebook and other social media (and maybe donate of course) I’m sure he and his family would be very grateful.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-to-get-matthew-to-istanbul-for-treatment

Thanks, and Happy Christmas to you all, Leamington Pete.
Former player Matthew Brazier appeal on 22:24 - Dec 18 with 3996 viewsCiderwithRsie

Sorry to hear that.

Good luck.
Former player Matthew Brazier appeal on 23:06 - Dec 18 with 3900 viewsJohnMcCo

Best wishes, sad times.
Former player Matthew Brazier appeal on 07:53 - Dec 19 with 3596 viewsWokingR

Have you contacted the club ?
They are getting very good at this sort of thing for ex players.
Former player Matthew Brazier appeal on 10:56 - Dec 19 with 3420 viewsmakaveli1882

This is awful news for someone so young, I just tweeted Andy Sinton and the Club with the link to see if they can do a retweet to help spread the awareness.

I hope he hits his target.
Former player Matthew Brazier appeal on 15:53 - Dec 19 with 3163 viewssmegma

What a dreadful story. He came through our youth set up and was in the successful youth team that won the league and cup alongside Gallen, Dichio and Challis.
Former player Matthew Brazier appeal on 07:21 - Dec 21 with 2674 viewsKonk

Former player Matthew Brazier appeal on 15:53 - Dec 19 by smegma

What a dreadful story. He came through our youth set up and was in the successful youth team that won the league and cup alongside Gallen, Dichio and Challis.

You'd like to think the PFA could help out. I know they have a poor track record for actually helping anyone, but have you contacted them?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Former player Matthew Brazier appeal on 08:33 - Dec 21 with 2626 viewsWatford_Ranger

Former player Matthew Brazier appeal on 07:21 - Dec 21 by Konk

You'd like to think the PFA could help out. I know they have a poor track record for actually helping anyone, but have you contacted them?

There must be a thousand Matthew Braziers they could help out for the price of that Lowry gathering dust in the office.

Really sad story.
Former player Matthew Brazier appeal on 08:53 - Dec 21 with 2601 viewssmegma

Former player Matthew Brazier appeal on 08:33 - Dec 21 by Watford_Ranger

There must be a thousand Matthew Braziers they could help out for the price of that Lowry gathering dust in the office.

Really sad story.

Or the head honchos salary.
Login to get fewer ads

Former player Matthew Brazier appeal on 15:18 - Dec 30 with 2276 viewsleamingtonpete

Thanks to everyone who’s helped with this. Just giving it a bit of a boost as things have gone a bit quiet. In response to comments about the PFA, I understand they are in contact but Matt’s family can’t sit waiting for something to happen and need to push on with the appeal. I know he’s absolutely knocked out by the support he’s had so far but there’s a long way to go, so please spread this as much as possible. Thanks again.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-to-get-matthew-to-istanbul-for-treatment
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024