Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BFG 23:02 - Dec 22 with 3254 viewsGuppy22

I have to say he was absolutely immense today, not only his goal but in defence he was outstanding. A real captains performance
BFG on 23:24 - Dec 22 with 3154 viewsDylanP

Agreed. Such power and stability in the middle of defense. Just so reliable.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

BFG on 23:34 - Dec 22 with 3112 viewsCiderwithRsie

Must be one of the best value signings in our league this year, especially when you consider how much we needed someone in the position.

I keep saying this, but another hat-tip to Les, Penrice and their team.
BFG on 01:51 - Dec 23 with 2920 viewstimcocking

Well done Toni.

My favourite thing about him is the fact he clearly looks like a very nice bloke. You can feel the positivity and supportive comments coming out of him as opposed to a moaner like Luke Freeman, i bet he's good for team spirit.

Revolting taste in footwear mind you, but he's German, so that's a given.
BFG on 13:20 - Dec 23 with 2509 viewsPinnerPaul

and to think he was lambasted as a '2nd division' defender when he joined.
BFG on 14:16 - Dec 23 with 2385 viewsBoston

BFG on 13:20 - Dec 23 by PinnerPaul

and to think he was lambasted as a '2nd division' defender when he joined.

Huh, well we’re a second tier team and we signed him from a second tier German team...so the lambasters were sort of right, in a confused delusional way.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

BFG on 19:03 - Dec 23 with 2171 viewsdixiedean

And a good few more moaned how giving him the captaincy was an insult to Mass and others . Fully deserving of the armband IMO and on his way to becoming a cult figure st the Bush .
BFG on 19:25 - Dec 23 with 2123 viewsbosh67

He is a proper leader. Talks all the time. Leads by example. Took him a while to settle and find the pace of the division but he's got fitter and stronger and he's extremely comfortable. At the end of the game yesterday he gathered the team together for a de-brief and herded them off to our fans. That's leadership.

His wife is extremely hot. Hence the song to the tune of 'Where's your mama gone.' (for those who remember it)

Toni Leistner's wife...
Toni Leistner's wife.
Toni Leistner's wife...
Toni Leistner's wife.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 19:28]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BFG on 19:46 - Dec 23 with 2077 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

@timcocking

I don't see Luke Freeman like that at all. If he's the worst character in the side then we're doing tremendously IMO.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

BFG on 21:24 - Dec 23 with 1961 viewsrsonist

BFG on 19:03 - Dec 23 by dixiedean

And a good few more moaned how giving him the captaincy was an insult to Mass and others . Fully deserving of the armband IMO and on his way to becoming a cult figure st the Bush .

Furlong last week: “I played a couple of games there last season but it didn’t go to plan, and it wasn’t the plan for today, [but] Toni’s the captain, he’s a real leader and he was talking to me throughout”.
BFG on 09:39 - Dec 24 with 1758 viewsTheChef

BFG on 19:25 - Dec 23 by bosh67

He is a proper leader. Talks all the time. Leads by example. Took him a while to settle and find the pace of the division but he's got fitter and stronger and he's extremely comfortable. At the end of the game yesterday he gathered the team together for a de-brief and herded them off to our fans. That's leadership.

His wife is extremely hot. Hence the song to the tune of 'Where's your mama gone.' (for those who remember it)

Toni Leistner's wife...
Toni Leistner's wife.
Toni Leistner's wife...
Toni Leistner's wife.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 19:28]

Still not a patch on Mrs Padula, IMO.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024