Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grant Hall lives! 03:15 - Dec 23 with 3363 viewsdublinr

I see Hall came on after 88 minutes and got ten minutes into his legs, thanks to the ref. Could be good news, but if we hear about a 'niggle' over the next week I'll despair of ever seeing him start again. And he would be forgiven for despairing himself. Fingers crossed for him.

Grant Hall lives! on 14:12 - Dec 23 with 2834 viewsBoston

Wonder does he have a sign at the end of the drive with his name on it? Grant Hall donchaknow.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Grant Hall lives! on 14:39 - Dec 23 with 2785 viewsNov77

One of my neighbours has a sign on the front of their house saying, ‘Fukum Hall’

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Grant Hall lives! on 14:47 - Dec 23 with 2773 viewsterryb

If Lynch is still out when Luongo goes on his travels, do we bring Hall back into the team?

Furlong to right back with Cousins & Scowen in front of Hall & BFG?
Grant Hall lives! on 14:58 - Dec 23 with 2751 viewsjonno

Grant Hall lives! on 14:47 - Dec 23 by terryb

If Lynch is still out when Luongo goes on his travels, do we bring Hall back into the team?

Furlong to right back with Cousins & Scowen in front of Hall & BFG?

If Hall is anything like fit I would bring him in for Lynch in any case.
Grant Hall lives! on 15:38 - Dec 23 with 2666 viewsted_hendrix

Hopeful that he can get back to full fitness and remain that way, he'll be a good asset to the squad.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Grant Hall lives! on 02:49 - Dec 24 with 2270 viewstimcocking

Let's pretend it didn't happen for now, or we'll jinx him (us) again.
Grant Hall lives! on 10:04 - Dec 24 with 2102 viewsTheChef

I think he has a severe case of tendinitis so while he might be good for 10-20 minutes here or there, or at best a full half, unfortunately I don't think we'll be seeing him play much more than that.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Grant Hall lives! on 10:57 - Dec 24 with 2032 viewsEsox_Lucius

I spoke to him before the 'boro game and he told me that he had had successful surgery on his knee to clear the tendonitis up and was pushing for a place in the starting XI. He did have a slight hip flexor strain but thought he would be fit enough for the next (Forest) game.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2018 11:08]

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Grant Hall lives! on 11:06 - Dec 24 with 2015 viewsTheChef

Grant Hall lives! on 10:57 - Dec 24 by Esox_Lucius

I spoke to him before the 'boro game and he told me that he had had successful surgery on his knee to clear the tendonitis up and was pushing for a place in the starting XI. He did have a slight hip flexor strain but thought he would be fit enough for the next (Forest) game.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2018 11:08]

Cheers, here's hoping we'll be seeing more of him on the pitch.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024