Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread 14:52 - Dec 24 with 2566 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Shit isn't it. What you working?
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 14:55 - Dec 24 with 1870 viewsBoston

Pulling up a hardwood floor right now. Lay new sub floor, clean up then piss off home.What about you, winding up Thomas?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 14:57 - Dec 24 with 1865 viewsloftboy

Started at 6, did a delivery at 7, got back to the depot at 8, hung on until 12:30 before clocking out 2 hours early as I couldn’t be bothered anymore.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 15:00 - Dec 24 with 1856 viewskensalriser

Everybody out!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 15:03 - Dec 24 with 1844 viewsToast_R

Allowed to go at 4pm today, to be fair other than taking a few calls, I've achieved nothing.
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 15:08 - Dec 24 with 1835 viewsKonk

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 15:00 - Dec 24 by kensalriser

Everybody out!

One out - All out! One in - fu ck that!

I've just had to log-in to look at a problem that I should have spotted at 06:00 this morning. Whoops. So, can't grumble too much. Good luck and Merry Christmas to the workers of the world.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 15:09 - Dec 24 with 1833 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 15:00 - Dec 24 by kensalriser

Everybody out!

If only comrade!
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 15:19 - Dec 24 with 1816 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 14:55 - Dec 24 by Boston

Pulling up a hardwood floor right now. Lay new sub floor, clean up then piss off home.What about you, winding up Thomas?

7am to 8pm sitting in a office doing very little except thinking about the Czech beers waiting for me in my fridge. Giving my little Thomas a rest today.
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 15:29 - Dec 24 with 1787 viewsqpr85

I'm working 1230-1700 tomorrow not nice but at least I'll see the kids open their presents then off boxing Day.

From then on back to reality no time off. Miss working for the railway when Christmas and boxing Day are non working days 😭😭😭😭
Login to get fewer ads

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 15:50 - Dec 24 with 1751 viewssmegma

Working now until midnight, see out last trains , lock station up then wait for my staff taxi until 0050hrs. Just hope it doesn't rain.
I do get Christmas Day off though, London Underground are so nice to staff. Then they make you take it as a days holiday !!!!!

But could be worse, I could work for the NHS or emergency services. But then I couldn't as it sounds like hard work.
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 15:58 - Dec 24 with 1743 viewsfrancisbowles

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 15:50 - Dec 24 by smegma

Working now until midnight, see out last trains , lock station up then wait for my staff taxi until 0050hrs. Just hope it doesn't rain.
I do get Christmas Day off though, London Underground are so nice to staff. Then they make you take it as a days holiday !!!!!

But could be worse, I could work for the NHS or emergency services. But then I couldn't as it sounds like hard work.

When I was a kid in the 60's tubes used to run Christmas day till around 2pm, I think.

Don't know when it stopped.

Finished working now (voluntarily early retired) but spent several Christmas's working, either taking off for somewhere, arriving back on the day or being away for a few days.
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 16:02 - Dec 24 with 1733 viewsSnipper

I was working driving the choo choo today, and I’m on the first duty on Boxing Day.

Finish at 2.30, but giving Rangers a miss. Meeting the nephews and nieces for a few before dindins at my sisters, and a night drinking bottles of Mad Goose. 🍺🍺🍺

Merry Christmas everyone.
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 16:47 - Dec 24 with 1662 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 15:58 - Dec 24 by francisbowles

When I was a kid in the 60's tubes used to run Christmas day till around 2pm, I think.

Don't know when it stopped.

Finished working now (voluntarily early retired) but spent several Christmas's working, either taking off for somewhere, arriving back on the day or being away for a few days.

The only the Tube isn't open these days on Christmas day is because of the unavoidable engineering works that take place. Busiest day of the year for those lads.
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 17:19 - Dec 24 with 1626 viewsJuzzie

FInished official work last Friday but have spent last three days doing my other job, family.
Taking boy to the gym, Shopping, collecting mum-in-law from airport, shopping, getting haircut, shopping. Food mainly, pressies already done.
Getting ready to do the dinner tomorrow.
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 17:33 - Dec 24 with 1597 viewsPunteR

Got into work today to find the customer had wrapped all his christmas decorations around my scaffolding.
Building site looked quite pretty as i drove up the road 7.30 this morning

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 17:48 - Dec 24 with 1565 viewsLblock

I finished on the 17th and go back on 7th Jan

Laptop is locked away and work phone battery allowed to run flat

Give me beer, food and football

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 17:57 - Dec 24 with 1553 viewsdodge_stoke_r

8am till 7pm Christmas Eve, same again Christmas Day. Then 7pm till 8am Boxing night and the same night after.
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 20:36 - Dec 24 with 1447 viewsBoston

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 17:57 - Dec 24 by dodge_stoke_r

8am till 7pm Christmas Eve, same again Christmas Day. Then 7pm till 8am Boxing night and the same night after.

I’m amazed you get any reception in those Siberian salt mines.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 21:02 - Dec 24 with 1429 viewsactonman

On call until 8 am Christmas morning then off til New Year’s Day . Currently sitting at home unable to drink counting down the hours
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 22:59 - Dec 24 with 1351 viewssmegma

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 16:02 - Dec 24 by Snipper

I was working driving the choo choo today, and I’m on the first duty on Boxing Day.

Finish at 2.30, but giving Rangers a miss. Meeting the nephews and nieces for a few before dindins at my sisters, and a night drinking bottles of Mad Goose. 🍺🍺🍺

Merry Christmas everyone.

Mark, one under on Heathrow branch 10pm Christmas Eve.
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 23:28 - Dec 24 with 1320 viewsFDC

Solidarity to all the elves who work awful hours at this time of year, and whose efforts to unionise their workshops have been repeatedly crushed by this dictatorial "Santa" character.
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 23:55 - Dec 24 with 1304 viewsSnipper

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 22:59 - Dec 24 by smegma

Mark, one under on Heathrow branch 10pm Christmas Eve.

Yeah I heard. John was working tonight, so I messaged him. It was an Arnos Grove driver who had it.

Poor driver and poor family of the person who jumped.
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 00:06 - Dec 25 with 1285 viewsjohncharles

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 23:55 - Dec 24 by Snipper

Yeah I heard. John was working tonight, so I messaged him. It was an Arnos Grove driver who had it.

Poor driver and poor family of the person who jumped.

That's so sad for all of you. What more can I say. So sad.

Strong and stable my arse.

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 00:32 - Dec 25 with 1258 viewsisawqpratwcity

Spent Christmas Eve at work checking the irrigation system for the almond farm. Forecast for Christmas Day is 39° C, then six days of 40° to 45° C. Damn hot.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 01:49 - Dec 25 with 1243 viewssmegma

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 00:32 - Dec 25 by isawqpratwcity

Spent Christmas Eve at work checking the irrigation system for the almond farm. Forecast for Christmas Day is 39° C, then six days of 40° to 45° C. Damn hot.

You're not in Scotland then ??!!
Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 02:18 - Dec 25 with 1230 viewsTacticalR

Christmas Workers Solidarity Thread on 23:28 - Dec 24 by FDC

Solidarity to all the elves who work awful hours at this time of year, and whose efforts to unionise their workshops have been repeatedly crushed by this dictatorial "Santa" character.

A notorious zero-hour contract employer and promoter of the gig economy.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024