Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scarily Easy 17:24 - Dec 26 with 3423 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Don't remember the last time a win felt so easy. 2-0 up, comfortable, never went out of second gear second half, when we did we scored. Freeman constantly a danger, Wells as classy as he has been, Furlong is an outstanding player in my opinion. Even Lynch had a good game. Eze was poor, he may need a rest, but Chair looked lovely when he came on. Exciting times ahead.

That being said, Ipswich just felt hopeless. You could tell they tried, but they had no quality, and their stubbornness to keep playing it around the back only played into our hands more.

Win Vs Reading and who knows, we may be in the play offs for the start of 2019. Crazy stuff.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Scarily Easy on 17:29 - Dec 26 with 3383 viewsDieByYourSide

The win at their place was pretty straightforward too as I recall..

Poll: And it's hi ho

Scarily Easy on 18:02 - Dec 26 with 3154 viewsBlackCrowe

Easiest victory I've seen for a long long time. We barely got out of third gear and we didn't need to - Ipswich were that poor and look hopelessly out of their depth in this league.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Scarily Easy on 18:50 - Dec 26 with 2875 viewsHayesender

Not according to Paul "deduct them points" Lambert....

"Whether we deserved to win the game, I don't know, but performance-wise we were dominating the ball.

Deluded t w a t

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Scarily Easy on 18:56 - Dec 26 with 2839 viewsBlackCrowe

Scarily Easy on 18:50 - Dec 26 by Hayesender

"Whether we deserved to win the game, I don't know, but performance-wise we were dominating the ball.

Deluded t w a t

Think that must more to keep his players peckers up. He can't mean that. They had one shot in anger, the rest was tapping it around in their own half for a few minutes before hoofing it aimlessly. We really didn't get out of third gear. A perfect gentle game in the middle of the Christmas onslaught.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Scarily Easy on 18:56 - Dec 26 with 2840 viewsE17hoop

Deluded t w a t

They dominated the share of possession because that's our style, let the opposition have the ball as long as they want in their own half but restrict them to few shots. In ITFC's case, they only had 2 on target.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Scarily Easy on 19:00 - Dec 26 with 2815 viewsTacticalR

When we went 2-0 up I thought it was going to be a massacre. Ipswich looked completely devoid of confidence.

The best that can be said about them is that they didn't crumble and kept a foot in the game.

Air hostess clique

Scarily Easy on 19:14 - Dec 26 with 2724 viewsDejR_vu

Good to see some of the young lads getting some game time. Hopefully we can do the same to Reading and give them a bit more.

Really like the look of Chair whenever he’s played.

Lumley, Furlong, Eze all looking pretty established first team players now, BOS pushing hard, and hopefully Chair, Smyth and Oteh looking to make the breakthrough over the next couple of years.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Scarily Easy on 19:32 - Dec 26 with 2589 viewsCiderwithRsie

Scarily Easy on 18:56 - Dec 26 by BlackCrowe

Think that must more to keep his players peckers up. He can't mean that. They had one shot in anger, the rest was tapping it around in their own half for a few minutes before hoofing it aimlessly. We really didn't get out of third gear. A perfect gentle game in the middle of the Christmas onslaught.

Reading the interview with the Town fan, he says Lambert knows he's got no money to spend and so decided to work on building morale of fans and players. It sounds exactly like that.

I don't like him but I suspect he's a bit of a Warnock.

The great thing is: who cares? We're better than Ipswich and we made it count. Exactly what we don't normally do.

Good luck to Ipswich, they'll need it; our sights are on the other end of the table now.
Login to get fewer ads

Scarily Easy on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 2586 viewstraininvain

Scarily Easy on 19:14 - Dec 26 by DejR_vu

Good to see some of the young lads getting some game time. Hopefully we can do the same to Reading and give them a bit more.

Really like the look of Chair whenever he’s played.

Lumley, Furlong, Eze all looking pretty established first team players now, BOS pushing hard, and hopefully Chair, Smyth and Oteh looking to make the breakthrough over the next couple of years.

Can’t remember seeing four youth team products on the pitch at the same time. Lovely stuff.
Scarily Easy on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 2586 viewsEsox_Lucius

Phillips, Tilt, Felix, Genovesi, Dalling all look good enough to make it in the next year or so.

The grass is always greener.

Scarily Easy on 19:34 - Dec 26 with 2578 viewsBoston

Scarily Easy on 19:00 - Dec 26 by TacticalR

When we went 2-0 up I thought it was going to be a massacre. Ipswich looked completely devoid of confidence.

The best that can be said about them is that they didn't crumble and kept a foot in the game.

Ipswich are doomed...and they know it. They'd had that message nailed into their head just before we played 'em at Portman Rd and they've been reminded of it every weekend since(even if they didn't lose). Reasonably well trained so keep the scorelines tight, but their play is all in their own half, going forward they fall apart. We're feeling good, playing well, I'd have been shocked by anything other than a comfortable win.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Scarily Easy on 11:21 - Dec 27 with 1969 viewsPinnerPaul

Deluded t w a t

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2018/december/lambert-post-qpr-away/

To be fair, this is pretty accurate
Scarily Easy on 11:38 - Dec 27 with 1928 viewsdaveB

easiest win since the away game at Ipswich
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024