Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? 02:38 - Dec 29 with 14613 viewsBoston

I’m going for Bazza - and please get a bloody move on, I want to post my winning 2- 0 prediction.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 2:39]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 04:21 - Dec 29 with 4268 viewsJAPRANGERS

This is not the match thread. So I am not posting that we will win

4-3 init..
The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 04:36 - Dec 29 with 4259 viewsessextaxiboy

If we score first and early we could tonk them IMO . They have injuries ,suspensions and a new manager with a patchy record and on the back of a loss to Millwall.
4-0
The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 08:43 - Dec 29 with 4161 viewsMytch_QPR

Looks like this is the thread then?

Surely not a 'banana skin' fixture??? - I'd like to see us to go at them right from the start, think we can repeat the Ipswich scoreline and finally get our goal difference into positive. Let's hope that The Fakes aren't fit to wear the hoops (as usual).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 08:57 - Dec 29 with 4150 viewslondonscottish

Assuming the first 20 minutes are less like the Hull game and more like the Wednesday/Villa/Brentford/Ipswich performances it should be fun.

Hope so as I'm going to this one.

2-0 Rangers.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 09:22 - Dec 29 with 4124 viewsheadhoops

Fakes match thread?

Originals 3 imitation 1

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 10:05 - Dec 29 with 4093 viewsdavman

Personally, I think that the link should be this one as I have no clue what any word in it means:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/234154/kill-osrs-alchemical-hydra-for-hydra-claw-in-kebos-lowlands/#3

Got to be a 2-0 win, hasn't it, or will the true Charity Park Rangers stand up again??

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 10:15 - Dec 29 with 4087 viewsPinnerPaul

Anorak fact - they started wearing hoops before us.

However the good news is that won't stop us winning 2-0
The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 10:23 - Dec 29 with 4063 viewsfrancisbowles

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 10:15 - Dec 29 by PinnerPaul

Yeh but we're the real Rrrrrs
Login to get fewer ads

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 10:26 - Dec 29 with 4062 viewsaston_hoop

Well I ain't bloody starting it, I'm off to the pub. My first game of the season, bring it on. If we lose, I promise it'll be my last too.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 10:34 - Dec 29 with 4033 viewsconnell10

Got a bad back today so hopefully just 2-0 to us and not to much jumping around!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 11:17 - Dec 29 with 3983 viewsDavieQPR

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 10:15 - Dec 29 by PinnerPaul

Anorak fact: we have worn it more times consecutively as they stopped for while. Including 1987-92.

If we don't shut up shop in the 2nd half we could give them a hammering,
The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 11:19 - Dec 29 with 3975 viewslondonscottish

This thread contains worrying amounts of confidence.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 11:22 - Dec 29 with 3964 viewsDorse

I would like to see Chair get a start today. Just from the little I saw on line the other day, he looked a right handful and we could definitely benefit from Eze having a rest.

Hopefully we can beat this lot like a ginger step-child.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 11:34 - Dec 29 with 3943 viewsloftboy

But didn’t wear them for a decade or so in the 80/s.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 11:35 - Dec 29 with 3941 viewsBlackCrowe

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 11:19 - Dec 29 by londonscottish

This thread contains worrying amounts of confidence.

Well if it helps restore some balance, I've got a bad juju about this game for some reason.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 11:50 - Dec 29 with 3906 viewsElHoop

The game at their place was the key turning point in our season so far. We went into that game on a real downer and the win there didn't so much give us our club back as give the club us back. The support that night was tremendous in the circumstances.

This could be another turning point - a win would really set us up for a charge at the playoffs, but a draw or defeat would have to be seen as at least a minor setback if not a major one.

Reading have only lost 6 out of 12 away - it's their home form which has put them in the drop zone and their away defeats tend to be narrow. So with presumably a decent support they will be difficult to despatch. A scrappy 1-0 would do fine and is perhaps the most likely result. If we could win big then that would be very significant, but I'd just take the 1-0 right now.
The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 11:51 - Dec 29 with 3905 viewsdodge_stoke_r

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 04:36 - Dec 29 by essextaxiboy

If we score first and early we could tonk them IMO . They have injuries ,suspensions and a new manager with a patchy record and on the back of a loss to Millwall.
4-0

Now you've said it!
The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 13:11 - Dec 29 with 3751 viewskensalriser

This set of results would put us in the top 6:

Boro beat Ipswich
Derby lose at Norwich
Brentford draw at Birmingham
QPR beat Reading

Anyone feeling lucky?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 13:18 - Dec 29 with 3740 viewsBrianMcCarthy

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Queens_Park_Rangers/Queens_Park_Rangers.htm

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Reading/Reading.htm

Reading wore hoops for one year only before we were formed.
They then abandoned them for 66 years.
And later for spells totalling 15 years.

We started wearing hoops in 126 years ago, and wearing blue and white hoops 92 years ago.
And, apart from seven years have worn them since.

Plus, we smell nicer.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 14:00 - Dec 29 with 3651 viewsWren67

I was wondering so long when this thread was going to start, that I thought of starting it myself because I was in bouyant mood considering I predicted the 2 nil win at Portman Rd and the 3 nil win at Loftus Rd...... but I don't know if am qualified!!

Can anyone start the thread?

Rssssssss 2 Fakes 0
The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 14:08 - Dec 29 with 3593 viewsJAPRANGERS

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 14:00 - Dec 29 by Wren67

I was wondering so long when this thread was going to start, that I thought of starting it myself because I was in bouyant mood considering I predicted the 2 nil win at Portman Rd and the 3 nil win at Loftus Rd...... but I don't know if am qualified!!

Can anyone start the thread?

Rssssssss 2 Fakes 0

There are certain qualifications you need to able to start a match thread:

1) Must be over 30
2) Mustn't like cheese
3) IQ over 150
4) Must be Married
5) Never supported Chelsea
6) Must like sex

I think No 3 knocks me out init??
The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 14:14 - Dec 29 with 3567 viewsWren67

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 14:08 - Dec 29 by JAPRANGERS

There are certain qualifications you need to able to start a match thread:

1) Must be over 30
2) Mustn't like cheese
3) IQ over 150
4) Must be Married
5) Never supported Chelsea
6) Must like sex

I think No 3 knocks me out init??

No. 6 disqualifies me. But I could force myself .
The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 14:48 - Dec 29 with 3349 viewsCamberleyR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 14:53 - Dec 29 with 3315 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Here we go.

O'Shea starts! Nakhi - make him run, kid.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 14:54 - Dec 29 with 3310 viewsBoston

The Who’s Going To Start The Reading Thread Thread? on 11:35 - Dec 29 by BlackCrowe

Well if it helps restore some balance, I've got a bad juju about this game for some reason.

People like you blame the JuJu’s for everything.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024