Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We have a little anniversary coming up this week 12:47 - Dec 31 with 1206 viewsWokingR

Chelsea 0 Qpr 1
We have a little anniversary coming up this week on 13:16 - Dec 31 with 1155 viewsPunteR

Great win but look at that little prick refusing to celebrate. Like Chelsea care about him. Idiot. A multimillionaire idiot.

Sorry, being a grumpy sod today.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2018 23:24]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

We have a little anniversary coming up this week on 13:36 - Dec 31 with 1112 viewsJamesB1979

Adel’s saying: “You we’re trying to control it right?”
We have a little anniversary coming up this week on 13:59 - Dec 31 with 1070 viewsted_hendrix

What a night that was too, as me and Charlie were leaving that shithole of a stadium there was a Rangers fan way-way older than even me and he just glared at me with fists clenched and said, "we done it, we fcking done it" It was painfully obvious how much that win meant to us all, especially the old fella.

A very special moment and result.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

We have a little anniversary coming up this week on 23:37 - Dec 31 with 901 viewsenfieldargh

We have a little anniversary coming up this week on 13:59 - Dec 31 by ted_hendrix

What a night that was too, as me and Charlie were leaving that shithole of a stadium there was a Rangers fan way-way older than even me and he just glared at me with fists clenched and said, "we done it, we fcking done it" It was painfully obvious how much that win meant to us all, especially the old fella.

A very special moment and result.

That was an awesome night I remember queuing to get in the racket we were making just to get through the turnstiles.

All the Chelsea fans looking at us like we were from another planet.

Turn the clock back 32 years I remember sneaking in pretending to walk straight ahead before diving in through the gate to the away end trying not to be starred at.

That was a ritual from the early seventies, qpr scarf well and truly hidden, then entering the sparcley populated fenced off uncovered cage

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

We have a little anniversary coming up this week on 00:16 - Jan 1 with 868 viewsBoston

We have a little anniversary coming up this week on 23:37 - Dec 31 by enfieldargh

That was an awesome night I remember queuing to get in the racket we were making just to get through the turnstiles.

All the Chelsea fans looking at us like we were from another planet.

Turn the clock back 32 years I remember sneaking in pretending to walk straight ahead before diving in through the gate to the away end trying not to be starred at.

That was a ritual from the early seventies, qpr scarf well and truly hidden, then entering the sparcley populated fenced off uncovered cage

No cages in the early 70’s mate, open all areas up the North Stand, we just didn’t show up, except for the FA Cup game and that wasn’t pretty, but the Rangers who did make the effort, stood their ground.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

We have a little anniversary coming up this week on 00:29 - Jan 1 with 852 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lovely reminder. I've watched a few clips of past Rangers glories tonight as a result of your reminder.

Can't say that I hate Chelsea. I pity them really, as we're clearly superior human beings when compared to the barely-evolved racist, violent specimens from South London.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

We have a little anniversary coming up this week on 00:48 - Jan 1 with 838 viewsenfieldargh

We have a little anniversary coming up this week on 00:16 - Jan 1 by Boston

No cages in the early 70’s mate, open all areas up the North Stand, we just didn’t show up, except for the FA Cup game and that wasn’t pretty, but the Rangers who did make the effort, stood their ground.

yes forgot that .

The game we won 3-0 with roeder and Buzza scoring i sat with my dad in the east stand.

the 2-0 milk cup sogtacular me and my mates sat in the lower west stand.

The last time i went in the cage was the 1-1 colin clarke game

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

We have a little anniversary coming up this week on 08:24 - Jan 2 with 583 viewsWokingR

Fast forward the first 26 seconds

[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 8:26]
Login to get fewer ads

We have a little anniversary coming up this week on 08:31 - Jan 2 with 570 viewsShotKneesHoop

We have a little anniversary coming up this week on 08:24 - Jan 2 by WokingR

Fast forward the first 26 seconds

[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 8:26]

The anniversary of the funniest LFW thread ever, the "one flew into the Chelscum Net" and the "Shaun's Shanked Redemption" post - almost better than being there - seeing those pearlers pop up on LFW headlines were high points of sports journalism.

BTW - where is that useless little tosser nowadays?
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 8:34]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024