Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So is the game on Red Button today please? nm 12:37 - Jan 1 with 1238 viewsBlackCrowe

nm

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

So is the game on Red Button today please? nm on 12:39 - Jan 1 with 1230 viewsCroydonCaptJack

No
So is the game on Red Button today please? nm on 12:55 - Jan 1 with 1179 viewsCamberleyR

It's showing on my Sky planner. Select the Forest/Leeds game and it lists five other games including ours starting at 14.55.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

So is the game on Red Button today please? nm on 14:58 - Jan 1 with 964 viewsterryb

I've just put it on.

With a commentator this time!
So is the game on Red Button today please? nm on 15:00 - Jan 1 with 951 viewssupahoopsa

any streams?

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

So is the game on Red Button today please? nm on 15:06 - Jan 1 with 928 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I take it all back. I'm happily watching it on red button
So is the game on Red Button today please? nm on 17:20 - Jan 1 with 791 viewswelwynranger

So is the game on Red Button today please? nm on 15:06 - Jan 1 by CroydonCaptJack

I take it all back. I'm happily watching it on red button

Mine went off when Lumley was down. Missed Eze goal.Didn’t come back on at all.
Great result though. Good Xmas .
Shame we didn’t score against Reading.
Come on URRRRS
So is the game on Red Button today please? nm on 19:30 - Jan 1 with 712 viewsCroydonCaptJack

So is the game on Red Button today please? nm on 17:20 - Jan 1 by welwynranger

Come on URRRRS

That's strange mine stayed on fine.
Good result but once we were ahead I thought we looked quite comfortable.
That's three red buttons and three decent results a win at reading and draws today and at rotherham.
So is the game on Red Button today please? nm on 20:15 - Jan 1 with 653 viewsBlackCrowe

So it is on the red button or not? Looking forward to the game.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

So is the game on Red Button today please? nm on 12:57 - Jan 2 with 551 viewsStevenageRanger

So is the game on Red Button today please? nm on 20:15 - Jan 1 by BlackCrowe

So it is on the red button or not? Looking forward to the game.

So I was at home watching the game via the Red Button. We are one nil down and my Dad calls who is also watching via the Red Button and says "What a goal that was" nearly a minute later Luke's strike goes in!

I learnt that anyone watching via Sky Q has a one minute delay. Sky Q is the only place the game is shown in HD via the Red Button (everywhere else is Standard Definition including the older SKy + boxes) The games are also not broadcast via Satellite they are streamed via the internet. As HD is is far bigger file they delay it by a minute to stop any buffering during the game.

So if you are watching via Sky Q, turn off the phone :)
So is the game on Red Button today please? nm on 13:11 - Jan 2 with 546 viewsfrancisbowles

So is the game on Red Button today please? nm on 17:20 - Jan 1 by welwynranger

Come on URRRRS

That's because their clock broke again!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024