Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty Lids - sunday. 22:59 - Jan 2 with 4983 views100percent

What's the story with sunday, chaps and chapessses?
is the whole ground open?
do they stick your ticket on your season ticket card?
will we make an effort??
Dirty Lids - sunday. on 01:49 - Jan 3 with 4817 viewsBoston

Think that HU has been reserved for Rangers fans.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 09:15 - Jan 3 with 4648 viewssmegma

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 01:49 - Jan 3 by Boston

Think that HU has been reserved for Rangers fans.

I heard a story from a ST holder in the blue seats that no tickets are being sold for that section, ST holders only. Leeds have sold their 3,300 allocation out. At least there will be an atmosphere for once.
Dirty Lids - sunday. on 09:29 - Jan 3 with 4622 views100percent

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 09:15 - Jan 3 by smegma

I heard a story from a ST holder in the blue seats that no tickets are being sold for that section, ST holders only. Leeds have sold their 3,300 allocation out. At least there will be an atmosphere for once.

blimey.... they'll have as many as us there at that rate...
are you still slumming it in the cheap seats Smeg?

you'll be back in the upper loft next season mate....
Dirty Lids - sunday. on 13:38 - Jan 3 with 4356 viewsqpr1976

Neither I nor friends I sit with have had notification of any Cup tie tickets added to our season tickets and Yes we did tick the auto home cup ticket options. I got the League Cup tickets in Aug & Sept....?

Neither has any payment been taken ffom my card.....?

Tried ringing them, just got same season & flexi tickets voice recording message looping 7 times before a message saying “we’re too busy, call back later” & hung up on me.

Did email them, reply said no tickets allocated to me !

Guessing they don’t want us there.....???!!
Dirty Lids - sunday. (n/t) on 13:39 - Jan 3 with 4349 viewsqpr1976

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 22:04 - Jan 3 with 3986 views100percent

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 13:38 - Jan 3 by qpr1976

Neither I nor friends I sit with have had notification of any Cup tie tickets added to our season tickets and Yes we did tick the auto home cup ticket options. I got the League Cup tickets in Aug & Sept....?

Neither has any payment been taken ffom my card.....?

Tried ringing them, just got same season & flexi tickets voice recording message looping 7 times before a message saying “we’re too busy, call back later” & hung up on me.

Did email them, reply said no tickets allocated to me !

Guessing they don’t want us there.....???!!

Ended up going to the box office today in my travels. It's only a tenner and they put it on my season ticket card. They have not really pushed this game - they should be...
cussing myself because I forgot to ask how many we had sold etc...
Will be gutted if we are outnumbered by northern monkeys on sunday - this should have been a full house if wilsons are only a tenner....
Dirty Lids - sunday. on 22:08 - Jan 3 with 3977 viewssmegma

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 09:29 - Jan 3 by 100percent

blimey.... they'll have as many as us there at that rate...
are you still slumming it in the cheap seats Smeg?

you'll be back in the upper loft next season mate....

Still slumming it im afraid.
Dirty Lids - sunday. on 00:33 - Jan 4 with 3893 viewsE17hoop

It's live on almost 2 dozen TV stations abroad so streams are likely for those seeking a view.

Looking at the online booking, some blocks (R) seem much emptier than others.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 00:49 - Jan 4 with 3871 viewsGloryHunter

I went online and logged in to book my own ST seat, but it didn't offer it to me automatically. I had to search for my own usual seat and book it - plus the Ticketmaster £3.50 - and then print out a paper ticket. It wasn't added to my ST card, (although it did say I'd get 10 loyalty points for it). Seemed a bit odd to me at the time. Not very 21st Century.
Dirty Lids - sunday. on 01:12 - Jan 4 with 3864 viewsBoston

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 09:15 - Jan 3 by smegma

Sorta joking, was aware Leeds are coming in big numbers and Rangers fans were apathetic.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 01:42 - Jan 4 with 3846 viewsOakR

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 00:49 - Jan 4 by GloryHunter

I went online and logged in to book my own ST seat, but it didn't offer it to me automatically. I had to search for my own usual seat and book it - plus the Ticketmaster £3.50 - and then print out a paper ticket. It wasn't added to my ST card, (although it did say I'd get 10 loyalty points for it). Seemed a bit odd to me at the time. Not very 21st Century.

I've got 2 memberships but no season ticket. Ordered 6 tickets, received 4 printed ones in the post, assume the other 2, which were allocated to me and my son with memberships are on our card, will go in early Sunday to find out, and try to get them printed.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 08:07 - Jan 4 with 3737 viewsqpr1976

Seems unusually farcial to me.

No one (on here) saying they’ve had Leeds tickets added to their S/T automatically ?
Dirty Lids - sunday. on 08:11 - Jan 4 with 3725 viewstoboboly

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 08:07 - Jan 4 by qpr1976

Seems unusually farcial to me.

No one (on here) saying they’ve had Leeds tickets added to their S/T automatically ?

Had to print mine, didn't have a problem getting my ST seat or adding another person though.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 08:25 - Jan 4 with 3704 viewsRog

Getting our season ticket seats was easy enough but paper tickets turned up in the post not added to our cards. They are on the QPR App on my phone as well though.
Dirty Lids - sunday. on 08:33 - Jan 4 with 3683 viewsozranger

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 08:25 - Jan 4 by Rog

Getting our season ticket seats was easy enough but paper tickets turned up in the post not added to our cards. They are on the QPR App on my phone as well though.

If paper tickets were due, mine did not arrive. It appears from the e-mail I got (which I will have to print out and go to the office to find out what is happening) that they were supposed to send it to me.

Mind you, now that I am back, I have just found out that they actually sent me a new season ticket, instead of just updating the old one. Seems to me that there is a bit of a mess happening there.
Dirty Lids - sunday. on 09:51 - Jan 4 with 3599 viewsfrancisbowles

Got our two at the box office before 'boro game. This was I advance of the deadline for st holders confirming their own seats. They were added to our cards.

Think the club could do a bit more to promote the game, send out reminders about advance prices, maybe say it will be a strong team.

If fans don't make the effort to come we will be outnumbered.
Dirty Lids - sunday. on 14:11 - Jan 4 with 3424 viewsBlackCrowe

Ordered over the phone and told it would be loaded onto our season tickets. two days later, paper tickets arrived.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 15:33 - Jan 4 with 3366 viewsOldPedro

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/mcclaren-the-fa-cup-is-special/

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 15:41 - Jan 4 with 3343 viewsMick_S

Lids fans on their way - good luck - you know how big they are:

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 16:14 - Jan 4 with 3300 viewsBklynRanger

Not exactly an original statement but that booking fee is a fcuking bollox. £3.50 on a £10 ticket. I had the dubious pleasure of overseeing the booking of 4 Fulham tickets earlier for some American tourist types - 4 tickets cost £220, total booking fee £5. Can we not get rid of this shyte?
Dirty Lids - sunday. on 17:12 - Jan 4 with 3261 viewsLblock

I am surprised Leedscum haven't sold out the whole ground - with our capacity "Leeds would've tecken more like"

Giving this one a miss as per League Cup.
I don't feel guilty at all.... been mugged off by the club on cup games far too often in the very near and far past.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 17:28 - Jan 4 with 3231 viewsfrancisbowles

Dirty Lids - sunday. on 16:14 - Jan 4 by BklynRanger

Not exactly an original statement but that booking fee is a fcuking bollox. £3.50 on a £10 ticket. I had the dubious pleasure of overseeing the booking of 4 Fulham tickets earlier for some American tourist types - 4 tickets cost £220, total booking fee £5. Can we not get rid of this shyte?

Hoos has said that the ticket contract is up for renewal this year and he will see what he can do. However, I would think it extremely unlikely a ticketing company is going to work for nothing so some sort of fee will almost certainly remain.

You are probably already aware of this but if you can get to the booking office to buy then you can avoid the fee.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024