Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds fans 17:35 - Jan 6 with 5850 viewsloftboy

Kicked off in South Africa road then covered themselves with glory with chants of “is this Baghdad not London” and “you’re not English anymore” lovely bunch of fellas !!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Leeds fans on 17:38 - Jan 6 with 5794 viewsBklynRanger

Saw a few law-keepers with moron-slapping equipment heading in that direction down Ellerslie. Hopefully they connected with a few empty skulls.
Leeds fans on 17:44 - Jan 6 with 5711 viewsjohnhoop

Nothing to do with the violence but I am sure I heard them singing about being European Champions or something similar for several minutes in the second half. Now I lived through that period when Revie’s Leeds were at their peak and I’m sure they never won the European Cup so where the hell do they get this deluded belief from?
Leeds fans on 17:51 - Jan 6 with 5603 viewsPeterHucker

Leeds fans on 17:44 - Jan 6 by johnhoop

Nothing to do with the violence but I am sure I heard them singing about being European Champions or something similar for several minutes in the second half. Now I lived through that period when Revie’s Leeds were at their peak and I’m sure they never won the European Cup so where the hell do they get this deluded belief from?

because they had a goal disallowed and they reckon that the ref was biased when they lost the final to Bayern in 1975. So even though they lost, they're still apparently Champions of Europe.
By that logic, look out for them in the 4th round draw tomorrow evening.
Leeds fans on 17:52 - Jan 6 with 5595 viewsWatford_Ranger

They’ve always sung it.

Think they lost to Bayern with an Italian ref and have always said it was fixed. Bayern had an Italian player who apparently was in the ref’s ear before, during and after. Might have got the nationalities wrong but something like that.
Leeds fans on 18:03 - Jan 6 with 5473 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Leeds fans on 17:38 - Jan 6 by BklynRanger

Saw a few law-keepers with moron-slapping equipment heading in that direction down Ellerslie. Hopefully they connected with a few empty skulls.

Yes there were a couple of lovely fellas who were summarily ejected. Brazen pair both wearing Leeds shirts. I don't think they were keeping a low profile which is a pre requisite if your an away fan in a home end. It was lovely to be in X stand when we scored. Became very, very, very, quiet.
Leeds fans on 18:11 - Jan 6 with 5391 viewsjohnhoop

Leeds fans on 17:51 - Jan 6 by PeterHucker

because they had a goal disallowed and they reckon that the ref was biased when they lost the final to Bayern in 1975. So even though they lost, they're still apparently Champions of Europe.
By that logic, look out for them in the 4th round draw tomorrow evening.

Thanks for the info Peter. I knew Bayern had beaten them in the final but I hadn’t realized they’d been whining about it for 40 years.
I suppose by the same logic we were First Division Champions in 1976 because it was rigged by Liverpool playing their last game a couple of weeks after us.
Leeds fans on 18:25 - Jan 6 with 5264 viewsGloryHunter

Good report here:
https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/conspiracy-and-injustice-the-1975-european
Leeds fans on 18:36 - Jan 6 with 5171 viewsCiderwithRsie

Leeds fans on 18:25 - Jan 6 by GloryHunter

Good report here:
https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/conspiracy-and-injustice-the-1975-european

Note the tiny admission that with proper reffing Lids should have played 86 minutes with 10 men due to them being dirty b*****ds (who'd have thought it, eh?).

I think there is another European final where there pretty much has been proven match fixing (I think the ref confessed years later) but I forget who the teams were. Possibly Derby?
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds fans on 18:37 - Jan 6 with 5161 viewsGloryHunter

The Wiki report says that the German photographer lost an eye:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_European_Cup_Final
Leeds fans on 19:02 - Jan 6 with 4919 viewsJuzzie

Considering the 7/7 bombers came from Yorkshire and Bradford has a big Asian community, as do other parts of the county, they have a nerve comparing London with the middle east.

“A bit thick” comes to mind.
Leeds fans on 19:04 - Jan 6 with 4886 viewssmegma

I was at FC Romania vs Uxbridge yesterday with a Leeds supporting mate. My QPR mate asked him about the song. It stems from Leeds winning the Fairs Cup around the time decimalisation was invented. Since then they've claimed 'we are the champions, champions of europe'.

This is the dictionary definition of DELUDED.
Leeds fans on 19:28 - Jan 6 with 4684 viewsdixiedean

Not only deluded but racist and deluded. Maybe the two go hand in hand .
Leeds fans on 21:19 - Jan 6 with 4147 viewseastside_r

Leeds fans on 18:25 - Jan 6 by GloryHunter

Good report here:

Hmm. Lost me at:

'United’s directors decided to sack Clough, a humiliation he never truly recovered from.'

Apart from the small matter of two championships and two European Cups at Forest.

Is the author just another deluded Leeds fan?
Leeds fans on 21:28 - Jan 6 with 4047 viewsJuzzie

Dare i even try and defend them but it seems to me the whole “Champions of Europe” thing is more about not allowing what they feel they were cheated out of to not be forgotten rather than being deluded.

They’re still cnts though.
Leeds fans on 22:25 - Jan 6 with 3723 viewshopphoops

The ref weren't from Yarkshire anyways.

We'll always be Champions of the Mediterranean.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Leeds fans on 22:39 - Jan 6 with 3609 viewsNortholt_Rs

Leeds fans on 19:02 - Jan 6 by Juzzie

Considering the 7/7 bombers came from Yorkshire and Bradford has a big Asian community, as do other parts of the county, they have a nerve comparing London with the middle east.

“A bit thick” comes to mind.

Yeah this was also in that all white paradise of Yorkshire....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Man I loved beating those c.unts today.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Leeds fans on 22:53 - Jan 6 with 3529 viewskarl

Leeds fans on 18:36 - Jan 6 by CiderwithRsie

Note the tiny admission that with proper reffing Lids should have played 86 minutes with 10 men due to them being dirty b*****ds (who'd have thought it, eh?).

I think there is another European final where there pretty much has been proven match fixing (I think the ref confessed years later) but I forget who the teams were. Possibly Derby?

Dundee Utd were 2-0 up after home first leg of European Cup semi against Roma in 1984 but there seems to have been an admission recently that the ref was tapped up, both insiders at Roma and the ref have been quoted owning up.
They really were a great team at a great time for Scottish football, reaching uefa Cup final too.
I believe hey are the only team in world football to have beaten Barcelona every time they have played competitively, 4 times in 2 Cup draws 20 years apart, that's a good record to have!
Leeds fans on 23:09 - Jan 6 with 3445 viewsGloryHunter

Marseille 1993. Owner Bernard Tapie. Well dodgy.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/the-story-of-marse
Leeds fans on 05:42 - Jan 7 with 3019 viewstimcocking

They are only jealous.

As somebody who grew up in a place with only white people, i absolutely love the fascinating cultural mix we have in London, it's a big part of the reason why it is the best city on the planet.

If somebody asked me what is the most unpleasant team in English football, i'd say Leeds.
Leeds fans on 10:33 - Jan 7 with 2590 viewsloftboy

Just to add to the deluded comments, you can’t view any of their forums other than 606 which is dead to read any of their comments unless you are registered.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Leeds fans on 12:14 - Jan 7 with 2396 viewsW7Ranger

Leeds fans on 12:21 - Jan 7 with 2362 viewssmegma

I believe they sang to Sombrero Man 'you're just a shit Jimmy Saville'. So what's a good one ???
Leeds fans on 12:26 - Jan 7 with 2312 viewsJuzzie

Leeds fans on 12:21 - Jan 7 by smegma

I believe they sang to Sombrero Man 'you're just a shit Jimmy Saville'. So what's a good one ???

Dead. (which he is and he was from Leeds too so yet another example of the fans not covering themselves in glory).

[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 12:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024