Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bailey-Peacock-Farrell 00:51 - Jan 7 with 1898 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Obviously Bailey is his first name, but who’s got the longest hyphenated name in football?
Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 05:28 - Jan 7 with 1812 viewssmegma

John Filthy Racist Lowlife Terry ????
Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 07:27 - Jan 7 with 1738 viewsEsox_Lucius

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 05:28 - Jan 7 by smegma

John Filthy Racist Lowlife Terry ????

John Filthy Racist Friends Wife Shagging Lowlife Terry is what appears on his birth/ spawning certificate.

The grass is always greener.

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 10:28 - Jan 7 with 1570 viewsfrancisbowles

Why would you, having decided to stick two surnames together with a hyphen, complete the equation mouthful with another surname.

Getting very American, can envisage his son being jnr and grandson
Bailey Peacock-Farrell 111 (3rd)
Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 10:31 - Jan 7 with 1560 viewsJeff

it's not hypenated, but Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink must be up there?

Can we not knock it?

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 10:37 - Jan 7 with 1546 viewsloftboy

When I lived in Chertsey our local park was next to an exclusive all girls grammar school (William Perkins), I was down their with my kids one day where a few of their parents were having a picnic, I over heard one say “ the Foskett-Smyths” will be here shortly, I was half expecting a butler to turn up with them.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 10:47 - Jan 7 with 1526 viewsaston_hoop

Troy Archibald-Henville should always get an honourable mention for sounding about as noble as you can get playing in League 2

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 11:04 - Jan 7 with 1492 viewsMrSheen

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 10:47 - Jan 7 by aston_hoop

Troy Archibald-Henville should always get an honourable mention for sounding about as noble as you can get playing in League 2

Points off for being named after a character from Stingray. Clearly lacking the pedigree of Forbes Phillipson-Masters, who graced Plymouth, Exeter, Yeovil, Bristol City, Bournemouth and Southampton, though slummed it for a little while in Luton. I don’t know what he had against Torquay. If that’s not enough, boasted the splendid middle, or at least second, name of Ernest.
Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 11:09 - Jan 7 with 1477 viewsDavieQPR

Bet he doesn't sell many shirts.
Login to get fewer ads

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 11:14 - Jan 7 with 1467 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Big-Fcking-German

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 12:05 - Jan 7 with 1385 viewsJuzzie

Many moons ago our MD's PA was called J. Crotch. There was a guy at an affiliated company we worked with called M. Moist. I was really hoping they'd meet and get married just so she could double-barrel her surname.
Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 12:07 - Jan 7 with 1378 viewsoldmisery

I like the Shrewsbury forward, Lennell John-Lewis. Their supporters sing, 'his name is a shop, his name is a shop, John-Lewis, his name is a shop'; which is all rather nice and never knowingly undersung.
Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 12:12 - Jan 7 with 1361 viewssmegma

Kai Woollard-Innocent (19) Kayden Williams-Lowe,(18) Kraig Noel-McLeod (15) Khaliq Raymond-Callander (22 !!) all in our Academy set up and Amrit Bansal-McNulty (18) is in the under 23s.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 12:15]
Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 12:56 - Jan 7 with 1293 viewsPommyhoop

There's a linesman at work with a double-barreled surname.
His nickname is ''2 dads ''

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 13:45 - Jan 7 with 1225 viewshubble

I'm wondering what happens if these fashionable double-barrelled people marry another of the same nominative ilk... For example if Bailey Peacock-Farrell marries the sprinter Dinah Asher-Smith, do they become the Peacock-Farrell-Asher-Smiths? And perhaps their offspring, young Bailey Junior Peacock-Farrell-Asher-Smith might marry another quadruple barrelled person, thus becoming octuplely branded.... Named football shirts would require very small letters.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 13:47]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 13:48 - Jan 7 with 1212 viewsDixie_CT

My mum was always glad that Michael Mahoney-Johnson don't become a first team regular and my favourite player as the shirt printing would have been pricey.
Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 13:53 - Jan 7 with 1206 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Nothing to do with long names but we had a bloke turn up at work a few weeks ago. He introduces himself as Kadan. ( Not Kayden). "That's an unusual name, how did you get it" "Well, he said. My Mum's name is Karen and my dad is Daniel" ! Sureley verging in child cruelty, naming your kid the way you would name a house!
Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 14:30 - Jan 7 with 1161 viewsMatch82

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 13:53 - Jan 7 by dodge_stoke_r

Nothing to do with long names but we had a bloke turn up at work a few weeks ago. He introduces himself as Kadan. ( Not Kayden). "That's an unusual name, how did you get it" "Well, he said. My Mum's name is Karen and my dad is Daniel" ! Sureley verging in child cruelty, naming your kid the way you would name a house!

Particularly cruel given that if they had flipped it the other way it could have been Daren, which at least sounds normal even if a non traditional spelling!
Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 15:38 - Jan 7 with 1092 viewsBoston

My wife had ‘notions’. Truthfully her last name isn’t that common and she wanted it to carry on, therefore my children are double barrel, fairly heavy duty double barrel as well. My son isn’t so keen, just uses my last name but my daughters are happy to go with it. As another poster observed, what if they hook up with someone who also carries such baggage! Thinking about it though, some of the chaps who work with us are of Spanish or Pork and Cheeser heritage and their last names can be as long as your arm.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 16:20 - Jan 7 with 1042 viewsrsonist

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 10:47 - Jan 7 by aston_hoop

It's a close one but nobody's taking this from Nathaniel Knight-Percival.
Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 17:25 - Jan 7 with 985 viewsBoston

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 16:20 - Jan 7 by rsonist

It's a close one but nobody's taking this from Nathaniel Knight-Percival.

Arise Sir Percy.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 20:17 - Jan 7 with 880 viewskingo

Jonson Scott Clarke-Harris

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Bailey-Peacock-Farrell on 23:35 - Jan 15 with 653 viewsDWQPR

Josh Laurent who was in the development squad with Rangers before deciding that Brentford was the way forward is now playing for Shrewsbury and scored in their 3-2 win against Sjoke tonight. His full name is a mouth watering Joshua Ishaele Jacob-Heron Hunt-Laurent. A double-double barrelled double barrelled surname!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024