Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great report of yesterday’s game from the Irish Independent. 14:04 - Jan 7 with 1661 viewsSnipper

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/qpr-vs-leeds-final-s
Great report of yesterday’s game from the Irish Independent. on 14:28 - Jan 7 with 1522 viewstimcocking

Pretty decent article indeed in comparison with the usual inaccurate drivel. At least this guy had done some research and had clearly actually watched the match, which is more than we can usually say for journalists.
Great report of yesterday’s game from the Irish Independent. on 15:52 - Jan 7 with 1361 viewsSnipper

Great report of yesterday’s game from the Irish Independent. on 14:28 - Jan 7 by timcocking

Pretty decent article indeed in comparison with the usual inaccurate drivel. At least this guy had done some research and had clearly actually watched the match, which is more than we can usually say for journalists.

My sentiments exactly fella.

Can’t help at feeling excited for the draw tonight. We haven’t been a number on our own in an FA Cup fourth round draw for 20 odd years. Thousands of our fans who regularly attend Loftus Road weren’t even alive for it.
Great report of yesterday’s game from the Irish Independent. on 16:01 - Jan 7 with 1336 viewsrobith

That's the UK Independent non?
Great report of yesterday’s game from the Irish Independent. on 16:15 - Jan 7 with 1282 viewsSnipper

Great report of yesterday’s game from the Irish Independent. on 16:01 - Jan 7 by robith

I actually read it in The Irish Independent.

They must’ve picked it up from the UK version.
Great report of yesterday’s game from the Irish Independent. on 16:15 - Jan 7 with 1282 viewsCiderwithRsie

Great report of yesterday’s game from the Irish Independent. on 16:01 - Jan 7 by robith

Yes it is.

Which is a relief as if it turned out the Irish Indy was going to start giving us decent coverage I'd have to find a way of keeping an eye on it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024