Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First game advice 07:39 - Jan 11 with 2748 viewsDanp73

Hi all, long time viewer first time poster.

I'm bringing my 9 year old daughter to the Preston game, in the hope of turning her into a QPR fan, she's currently leaning towards Spurs but I think a trip to Loftus road and the club shop etc may be enough to sway her.

Anyway, can you pass on any useful tips and hints so she enjoys her day, I.e. what time do the players arrive, is there a fanzone I can take her too etc.

Favourite cheese is probably parmesan, although I did have something called jarlsberg over Christmas which was very nice!

Thanks all.
First game advice on 09:07 - Jan 20 with 325 viewswestberksr

First game advice on 20:54 - Jan 19 by Danp73

Thanks for the advice, we had a good time at the fanzone, met some of the under 18s and Geoff Cameron, managed to get a few autographs as the players were arriving, all of them friendly and happy to stop. Made the school boy error of leaving after the 3rd Preston goal as my daughter was freezing so missed our goal. She's not a complete QPR convert but wants to go again so not all is lost.

I'm not sure how you explain to a 9 yo girl that supporting QPR is character building. Nothing else can prepare you for the pitfalls of life and the relentless ups & downs that she will face over the next 80 or so years......

..... i'm overthinking this; hope she had a great day out!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024