Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey Tickets 10:04 - Jan 11 with 16311 viewsdaveB

On sale Tuesday, 1,300 on sale. Aunt Nelly will be disappointed

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/portsmouth-v-qpr-ticket-details-confirmed
Pompey Tickets on 12:49 - Jan 11 with 2217 viewssimmo

Pompey Tickets on 12:26 - Jan 11 by Rangersw12

Our club is so frustrating

any normal club would just take the full allocation but no we make it as difficult as possible as per usual

We are taking the full allocation as/when we need it, it's very likely we will need it, but why commit to something until you know for sure?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Pompey Tickets on 13:02 - Jan 11 with 2167 viewsJeff

Pompey Tickets on 12:49 - Jan 11 by simmo

We are taking the full allocation as/when we need it, it's very likely we will need it, but why commit to something until you know for sure?

especially considering that if we take the extra allocation and don't sell it we have to pay for it, and literally every penny counts at the moment.

The club can't rely on internet chatter when making decisions with financial implications, the fans need to vote with their feet. Sell out the allocation, you'll then get the rest...

Can we not knock it?

Pompey Tickets on 13:05 - Jan 11 with 2152 viewsColinr

Pompey Tickets on 13:02 - Jan 11 by Jeff

especially considering that if we take the extra allocation and don't sell it we have to pay for it, and literally every penny counts at the moment.

The club can't rely on internet chatter when making decisions with financial implications, the fans need to vote with their feet. Sell out the allocation, you'll then get the rest...

I'm sure they still have in mind the huge demand for our season opener at Norwich some time back. Took full allocation and had to return more than half. It's difficult to judge and I suspect we will sell the full allocation but better to take half now and balance as and when needed
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:05 - Jan 11 with 2150 viewsNoDiddley

Pompey Tickets on 13:17 - Jan 11 with 2103 viewsToast_R

Crapping hell.

The meltdown is going to be catastrophic when we lose this tie in the obligatory meekly fashion...
Pompey Tickets on 13:21 - Jan 11 with 2090 viewsRangersw12

Pompey Tickets on 12:49 - Jan 11 by simmo

People want to sit with their mates not get ticket in dribs and drabs .

For once we have a reasonable cup draw and the club sell the tickets piecemeal its ridiculous
Pompey Tickets on 13:23 - Jan 11 with 2082 viewsRangersw12

Pompey Tickets on 13:05 - Jan 11 by Colinr

I'm sure they still have in mind the huge demand for our season opener at Norwich some time back. Took full allocation and had to return more than half. It's difficult to judge and I suspect we will sell the full allocation but better to take half now and balance as and when needed

Gates are split 45% each so the upfront cost is irrelevant
Pompey Tickets on 13:25 - Jan 11 with 2068 viewssmegma

Sell tickets to those that went to the two home League Cup games first.

And no, I'm not going..
Login to get fewer ads

Pompey Tickets on 13:31 - Jan 11 with 2042 viewsDavieQPR

I have enough points but my son doesn't so will have to wait until Friday.
Pompey Tickets on 13:32 - Jan 11 with 2042 viewswombat

Pompey Tickets on 11:23 - Jan 11 by hamptonhillhoop

I've got 1174.
balls!
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 11:24]

cant see my points anywhere any point me in the right direction where to find them on the sie

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Pompey Tickets on 13:34 - Jan 11 with 2027 viewsNorthernr

Log in to the ticketing website, your name appears right at the top right of the screen, click on it and it'll have your number next to it. Or should.

There's also a 'my network' thing so if you buy tickets for your mates on there they should all be in that list with how many points they've got too.
Pompey Tickets on 13:36 - Jan 11 with 2014 viewswombat

Pompey Tickets on 13:34 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Log in to the ticketing website, your name appears right at the top right of the screen, click on it and it'll have your number next to it. Or should.

There's also a 'my network' thing so if you buy tickets for your mates on there they should all be in that list with how many points they've got too.

cheers clive might be my poxy work pc stopping me see the points total

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Pompey Tickets on 13:36 - Jan 11 with 2012 viewsTheChef

Pompey Tickets on 13:17 - Jan 11 by Toast_R

Crapping hell.

The meltdown is going to be catastrophic when we lose this tie in the obligatory meekly fashion...

- Cup game
- 'Huge' away following

What could possibly go wrong?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Pompey Tickets on 13:39 - Jan 11 with 1988 viewsE17hoop

I expect that we'll ask for the additional allocation and we should be able to get tickets, assuming people don't hop in and buy a dozen.

I've booked trains on that basis - there were £18 return from London to Fratton there this morning.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Pompey Tickets on 13:57 - Jan 11 with 1924 viewssouthbrookstreet

Pompey Tickets on 12:44 - Jan 11 by Colinr

"I dont think the Rs box office idiots who have organised this ticket allocation have any idea" I'm sure they will take heed of such positive encouragement and get up to your standards at the earliest :-) For the record I have always found the team to be helpful and responsive whenever possible. Guess I'm just lucky

Point taken... I could have been more polite in my wording" the box office staff are not used to a cup run probably none of them were born the last time.. but really my main point is we need. the full allocation made official which would make things easier..
Pompey Tickets on 14:01 - Jan 11 with 1919 viewssimmo

Pompey Tickets on 13:21 - Jan 11 by Rangersw12

People want to sit with their mates not get ticket in dribs and drabs .

For once we have a reasonable cup draw and the club sell the tickets piecemeal its ridiculous

Well if their mates have enough loyalty points to spend, they can.

For once the club get a reasonable cup draw and the club administer a system that means those that are ST holders and have been to the most cup and away games get first dibs on the tickets. It's not ridiculous.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Pompey Tickets on 14:10 - Jan 11 with 1893 viewssmegma

Pompey Tickets on 13:32 - Jan 11 by wombat

cant see my points anywhere any point me in the right direction where to find them on the sie

As If you need to worry about loyalty points
Pompey Tickets on 14:21 - Jan 11 with 1856 viewsBuckR

Luckily I have enough loyalty points but I would guess if we have 2,800 tickets then any season ticket holder who's done even just a few away games the last few seasons will get one wouldn't panic too much people
Pompey Tickets on 14:21 - Jan 11 with 1856 viewsNorthernr

The allocation thing is a red herring. They'll take the full allocation if they need it. Don't know why they haven't just taken it off the bat, probably the reason Jeff gave above.

The loyalty points thing is right.

There's been 600-800 of us trawling round the country for 18 months to shitty away games in empty away ends. Who's going to Sheff Utd tomorrow? No fcker. Who's going to Wigan in Feb? No fcker. Haven't even been selling out the reasonably easy and cheap ones like Norwich and Ipswich.

I'm away in the States for Pompey which I'm gutted about so it doesn't affect me but if the people that actually have still been going away get first dibs then that's absolutely right and if that means that people who haven't have to wait a bit longer, or can't buy at the same time as their mates, well that's a bit tough I'm afraid.

I've been scrabbling around for people to go to away games with all season. Two of us going up tomorrow, two of us to Wigan. Suddenly we get a half decent cup draw my phone hasn't stopped all week, people I haven't heard from in yonks.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Pompey Tickets on 14:30 - Jan 11 with 1798 viewsRangersw12

Pompey Tickets on 14:01 - Jan 11 by simmo

Well if their mates have enough loyalty points to spend, they can.

For once the club get a reasonable cup draw and the club administer a system that means those that are ST holders and have been to the most cup and away games get first dibs on the tickets. It's not ridiculous.

Take the full allocation and then do loyalty points it's not hard to do
Pompey Tickets on 14:31 - Jan 11 with 1792 viewssouthbrookstreet

Pompey Tickets on 12:44 - Jan 11 by Colinr

"I dont think the Rs box office idiots who have organised this ticket allocation have any idea" I'm sure they will take heed of such positive encouragement and get up to your standards at the earliest :-) For the record I have always found the team to be helpful and responsive whenever possible. Guess I'm just lucky

point taken... i should have been more polite in my wording, i feel that the box office have got it wrong with the allocation figures should have gone straight for the 2800 that would make it easier for all and then less angry Rs supporters...
Pompey Tickets on 14:31 - Jan 11 with 1791 viewsWokingR

Pompey Tickets on 10:45 - Jan 11 by toboboly

Fair enough, a few seasons ago I did loads of away games, I presume they must drop away quite quickly once you stop going away?

I think they're just trying to keep out the riffraff .
I haven't been away for a few years and haven't done any cup games this year either but seem to have 1055.
Pompey Tickets on 14:32 - Jan 11 with 1787 viewsRangersw12

Pompey Tickets on 14:21 - Jan 11 by Northernr

The allocation thing is a red herring. They'll take the full allocation if they need it. Don't know why they haven't just taken it off the bat, probably the reason Jeff gave above.

There's been 600-800 of us trawling round the country for 18 months to shitty away games in empty away ends. Who's going to Sheff Utd tomorrow? No fcker. Who's going to Wigan in Feb? No fcker. Haven't even been selling out the reasonably easy and cheap ones like Norwich and Ipswich.

I'm away in the States for Pompey which I'm gutted about so it doesn't affect me but if the people that actually have still been going away get first dibs then that's absolutely right and if that means that people who haven't have to wait a bit longer, or can't buy at the same time as their mates, well that's a bit tough I'm afraid.

I've been scrabbling around for people to go to away games with all season. Two of us going up tomorrow, two of us to Wigan. Suddenly we get a half decent cup draw my phone hasn't stopped all week, people I haven't heard from in yonks.

Nobody is saying there shouldn't be loyalty points but don't pretend the loyalty points are based on away game attendance, loads of people won't have been to away games but will have enough points due to season ticket renewals

As for Sheff United no not bothering but probably going Boro do we get a Blue Peter badge for that ?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 14:36]
Pompey Tickets on 14:34 - Jan 11 with 1778 viewsCroydonCaptJack

There does seem to be a great demand for this game and interest in it.

For me it is mainly because my son is at uni down there. I only do a few aways a season anyway.

I wonder how big a factor the F A Cup itself is here and how we have been so deprived of a run.
Pompey Tickets on 14:34 - Jan 11 with 1778 viewskarl

Pompey Tickets on 14:21 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Agree with what you say Clive but this is where the club have to look at their approach to cup football, one good win and a decent draw generates big excitement and demand for relatively limited tickets.
Get another win and suddenly theres a feelgood factor that will swell the home gates as well, the recent (!?) 2nd string teams has always failed and if we'd lost on Sundayit would actually have created the usual negativity towards the situation and would possibly dampen the spirits on what is actually a pretty remarkable season which deserves the crowds to increase.
I'd arranged this weekend so was able to come down for WBA game and was thinking i'd got lucky with the cup, can't beat a cup game!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024