Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey Tickets 10:04 - Jan 11 with 16290 viewsdaveB

On sale Tuesday, 1,300 on sale. Aunt Nelly will be disappointed

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/portsmouth-v-qpr-ticket-details-confirmed
Pompey Tickets on 21:37 - Jan 11 with 3333 viewsRangersw12

Just got out train tickets

Arrive at 11 am and back on 17.28 cost 16 quid

bargain !!
Pompey Tickets on 22:31 - Jan 11 with 3261 viewsloftboy

Pompey Tickets on 20:37 - Jan 11 by GloryHunter

Blimey, I just got a bit carried away and bought a cheap advance ticket to Fratton. Arrives 1426. Is that enough time to walk to the ground?

Trains run every thirty minutes, just get on an earlier one, if the ticket doesn’t open the barrier just show it to one of the station station at the gates and they will open it for you, don’t think south western ever worry about the exact time.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Pompey Tickets on 00:12 - Jan 12 with 3166 viewssmegma

Pompey Tickets on 18:30 - Jan 11 by ellersliehoop

got it

It says I have zero points! I've had a season ticket for as long as I can remember

I should have some shouldnt I?!??

When I checked it also said I had 0 points. My friend looked and I have 1347 points.
Pompey Tickets on 00:21 - Jan 12 with 3162 viewsGloryHunter

Pompey Tickets on 22:31 - Jan 11 by loftboy

Trains run every thirty minutes, just get on an earlier one, if the ticket doesn’t open the barrier just show it to one of the station station at the gates and they will open it for you, don’t think south western ever worry about the exact time.

Thanks mate. But I'll be at my drumming lesson in the morning - should just be able to get to Waterloo for 1300. Hope I can jump an earlier train home, though - thanks for the tip.
Pompey Tickets on 00:28 - Jan 12 with 3153 viewskarl

Pompey Tickets on 00:21 - Jan 12 by GloryHunter

Thanks mate. But I'll be at my drumming lesson in the morning - should just be able to get to Waterloo for 1300. Hope I can jump an earlier train home, though - thanks for the tip.

If you're next door to Dolcelatte get him to give you a lift to the game.....
Pompey Tickets on 00:33 - Jan 12 with 3154 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Pompey Tickets on 12:47 - Jan 11 by loftboy

Well personally. Think the hardy souls who go to places like Blackburn on a Tuesday night deserve first dibs on games like this, had to give up my season ticket 3 years ago when my marriage broke up, used to do a few away games every year, I still have 600 points but wouldn’t dream that I’m entitled to a Pompey ticket before the regular away travellers have got theirs.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 12:48]

Outstanding post Tip of the cap to you
Pompey Tickets on 12:15 - Jan 13 with 2814 viewsLadbrokeR

I’m sensing this will sell out. QPR away ,a full allocation against a lower placed side what could go wrong.
Pompey Tickets on 12:43 - Jan 13 with 2779 viewsenfieldargh

How does the ticket office allocate you a seat? I've enough to buy on Tuesday(passing LR on Monday...bugger)

Do they sell from front to back of the stand? I dont want to be near the front or the left side near the North Stand as could be actually behind the touchline like I was in the Tommy Smith game

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Pompey Tickets on 17:08 - Jan 14 with 2523 viewsGloryHunter

I renewed my ST for 2019-20 thinking I would up my loyalty points, but they haven't appeared on my account. I emailed the box office to ask why, and they say they won't be credited until the 2019-20 season. Grrrr
Pompey Tickets on 17:40 - Jan 14 with 2462 viewsJuzzie

Pompey Tickets on 12:43 - Jan 13 by enfieldargh

How does the ticket office allocate you a seat? I've enough to buy on Tuesday(passing LR on Monday...bugger)

Do they sell from front to back of the stand? I dont want to be near the front or the left side near the North Stand as could be actually behind the touchline like I was in the Tommy Smith game

Fook knows but they right royally messed it up when we played Man Utd at OT in the League Cup in '08.

They allocated from the back of the stand going down the stand meaning myself and just about everyone else I knew who were ST'ers, regular away traveller's, high number of loyalty points etc got the sh*t seats right at the back and those that got last minute tickets on open sale got the great seats at the front.

I blame Connor.
Pompey Tickets on 18:27 - Jan 14 with 2398 viewsRangersDave

its the same for gigs nowadays mate.

saw billy joel and had priority fan club tickets at that shyte hole that is old trafford last year......
big money tickets too, and we were up on the gods in the loftus road knee snashing seats....... made worse because Billy Joel looked up at us all and asked if we got ripped off as the seats were so sh1tty!

It seems to be the fashion to sell from the back to front nowadays. crazy.

i wont be going as although i couldnt get a qpr seat, as im not a season ticket holder, i stood no chance....... but......Portsmouth were more than willing to sell me a home ticket or 10 , online this morning!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Pompey Tickets on 20:29 - Jan 14 with 2145 viewsOssi

Tickets for Pompey fans go on sale Tuesday General sale. Hope you didn't buy any today because if you did it was for checkatrade trophy v Peterbrough
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024