Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
eze 00:09 - Jan 12 with 2450 viewsdigswellhoop

eze £10million grow some NOT FOE SAKE OR AT LEAST £25 MILLIINWE NEED YOUNG PLAYERS DONT SEKK
eze on 00:13 - Jan 12 with 2443 viewssmegma

And in English ??
eze on 00:31 - Jan 12 with 2399 viewsdigswellhoop

dont sell him or get £25 MILLION for him we need young players for the future of the club
eze on 05:52 - Jan 12 with 2281 viewsDylanP

I'm guessing that we have a bit of drunk posting going on here, but here is my best attempt at translation using the following code-switch: change the "K" for "L" (they are next to each other on the keyboard) and then switching capitals for lowercase, adding in some punctuation, and so on, and you get:

"Eze, £10 million? Grow some! Not for sale, or at least £25 Million! We need young players! Don't sell!"

How's that?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

eze on 06:55 - Jan 12 with 2256 viewsdanehoop

eze on 05:52 - Jan 12 by DylanP

I'm guessing that we have a bit of drunk posting going on here, but here is my best attempt at translation using the following code-switch: change the "K" for "L" (they are next to each other on the keyboard) and then switching capitals for lowercase, adding in some punctuation, and so on, and you get:

"Eze, £10 million? Grow some! Not for sale, or at least £25 Million! We need young players! Don't sell!"

How's that?

Don’t feed the troll.

Never knowingly understood

eze on 07:38 - Jan 12 with 2197 viewsNorthernr

I should get a care in the community grant from the fcking government for running this site.
eze on 07:45 - Jan 12 with 2189 viewspeejaybee

eze on 07:38 - Jan 12 by Northernr

I should get a care in the community grant from the fcking government for running this site.

And a Medal.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

eze on 10:19 - Jan 12 with 1977 viewsbosh67

This post has been brought to you by 12 cans of Special Brew after midnight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

eze on 10:44 - Jan 12 with 1942 viewsOutWestR

eze on 10:19 - Jan 12 by bosh67

One of the first times I got drunk was on Special Brew at the age of sixteen. Shared two cans with a mate, went to watch a midweek reserve game at Loftus Road. At one point we ended up in the TV gantry and then got chased out the ground by a hammer-wielding groundsman.

Thankfully no social media then to record it.
Login to get fewer ads

eze on 18:31 - Jan 12 with 1651 viewsdigswellhoop

eze on 07:45 - Jan 12 by peejaybee

And a Medal.

and i did resend the post spelt correct
eze on 19:39 - Jan 12 with 1565 viewscolinallcars

eze on 18:31 - Jan 12 by digswellhoop

and i did resend the post spelt correct

The four saddest words in the English language.......it was too late.
eze on 19:58 - Jan 12 with 1514 viewsShotKneesHoop

You won't get any grant because you are a proper typical QPR fan, and we get phoook hall for the privilege of being one, i.e. you are used to having your heart broken.

BTW - you should know that you will get phoook hall from this government for doing anything worthwhile
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 20:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

eze on 20:01 - Jan 12 with 1503 viewsShotKneesHoop

eze on 19:39 - Jan 12 by colinallcars

I voted to remain - are four sadder words.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

eze on 20:33 - Jan 12 with 1442 viewsdistortR

eze on 19:39 - Jan 12 by colinallcars

disagree.

'that was bloody quick'.
eze on 21:23 - Jan 12 with 1369 viewssmegma

eze on 10:19 - Jan 12 by bosh67

A glass of babycham more like
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:35 - Jan 12 with 1302 viewshoopsmark

eze on 11:20 - Jan 13 with 1090 viewsthemodfather

we had all this with austin and lee cook...we got done both times, if we get near £10m for eze, then that's whooppeee
this window he needed to excel, score a few , be dynamic if he wants the "big club" and has been fairly muted.
eze on 11:57 - Jan 13 with 1044 viewsLadbrokeR

Excellent
eze on 17:02 - Jan 13 with 966 viewsthemodfather

northern, try running a football coach to an away game, that's care in the community summed up....ok lads short stop don't go to order food, back in ten....= lets queue for 15 mins, order food and wait another 15! lol
eze on 17:51 - Jan 13 with 909 viewsMatch82

eze on 11:20 - Jan 13 by themodfather

we had all this with austin and lee cook...we got done both times, if we get near £10m for eze, then that's whooppeee
this window he needed to excel, score a few , be dynamic if he wants the "big club" and has been fairly muted.

Tough to argue that Fulham got their money's worth from the Lee Cook transfer.
eze on 18:00 - Jan 13 with 898 viewsDiscodroids

Fair enough the Op's had a few Jags of Fosters and i've certainly posted pissed out of my fu cking skate before... speaking of which I miss brighton Hoops Rampton secure unit ripped to the cruzcampo tits postings of a saturday night. The one about his grandad garroting Nazi's with cheese wire in their machine gun nests in the name of good grammar was bread of heaven.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024