Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... 10:20 - Jan 12 with 4111 views100percent

what's our thoughts on this dirty leeds spying on fat frank's derby affair??
Such a brilliant series of events leading up to the game last night. As much as I hate the dirty lids, Bielsa absolutely out smarted fat frank - and fat frank's indignation about having someone watch his training sessions was priceless. Seriously, does he think that any team he has played for has not done this before? And Bielsa'a interview - pretending not to speak english for subterfuge effect.... all played out in gushing fashion by sky interviewers asking all the wrong questions... great bit of fluff and nonsense.....
Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 10:41 - Jan 12 with 4069 viewsDorse

Next we'll hear that Leeds were also guilty of ball-tampering.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 10:51 - Jan 12 with 4045 viewsthame_hoops

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 10:41 - Jan 12 by Dorse

Next we'll hear that Leeds were also guilty of ball-tampering.

It’s cheating plain and simple and I’m astounded it’s not had more ‘press’ and seems to have been swept under the carpet.

The patriots did a similar thing in the NFL and were fined and lost a first round draft pick
Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 10:59 - Jan 12 with 4025 viewsDorse

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 10:51 - Jan 12 by thame_hoops

It’s cheating plain and simple and I’m astounded it’s not had more ‘press’ and seems to have been swept under the carpet.

The patriots did a similar thing in the NFL and were fined and lost a first round draft pick

They did WHAT?!

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 11:00 - Jan 12 with 4022 viewsWatford_Ranger

Is it though? If the guy was trespassing or whatever then fair enough but apparently hasn’t broken any rule or, more importantly, law. It’s more common abroad- don’t see a big issue myself.
Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 11:16 - Jan 12 with 3999 views100percent

Are you talking about the same 'press' that spied on the english football team and then printed all their tactics in the red tops before the tournament games??!!
yeh, they should definitely print more from up on their moral high ground....
Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 11:28 - Jan 12 with 3978 viewsTacticalR

All housing, bushes and trees around training grounds should be demolished, and clubs empowered by the FA to form sniper regiments so that spies can be shot on sight. This is the only way to preserve a level playing field.

Air hostess clique

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 11:38 - Jan 12 with 3958 viewsthame_hoops

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 11:16 - Jan 12 by 100percent

Are you talking about the same 'press' that spied on the english football team and then printed all their tactics in the red tops before the tournament games??!!
yeh, they should definitely print more from up on their moral high ground....

I meant media in general

I think if it wasn’t vs Frank lamaprd you’d have a different view on it, especially if it was at a QPR practice.

Just my two penn’orth
Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 11:48 - Jan 12 with 3948 views100percent

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 11:38 - Jan 12 by thame_hoops

I meant media in general

I think if it wasn’t vs Frank lamaprd you’d have a different view on it, especially if it was at a QPR practice.

Just my two penn’orth

you're right in some respects, although I'm also no fan of bielsa.
I just think that it is naive to assume that this is not happening every day, with many many teams. Personally, I believe that beyond understanding a few set plays, the spies will never be able to fully comprehend and translate an oppositions total game plan. coupled with the fact that every team has a different approach to home and away games and tbh, every game each team plays is recorded for posterity, the information garnered from behind a conifer tree is going to be very limited.
Login to get fewer ads

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 11:56 - Jan 12 with 3933 viewsJigsore

the bottom line? we're getting great content from this

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 12:34 - Jan 12 with 3873 viewsjohncharles

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 10:59 - Jan 12 by Dorse

They did WHAT?!

A First Round Draft Pick !!!! #£%$$§¥**!!🙀🙀🙀

Strong and stable my arse.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 12:53 - Jan 12 with 3836 viewsHayesender

Note simply said, Keogh is shite

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 13:35 - Jan 12 with 3765 viewsdavman

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 12:53 - Jan 12 by Hayesender

Note simply said, Keogh is shite

Yeah. Plug away and he'll present you with one chance around the 90th minute...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 13:50 - Jan 12 with 3736 viewsDorse

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 12:34 - Jan 12 by johncharles

A First Round Draft Pick !!!! #£%$$§¥**!!🙀🙀🙀

I know. They missed out of Hulk Gunderkrust Jr who ended up going to the Ocelot Sea Monkeys. And we all know how that turned out.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 13:57 - Jan 12 with 3717 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Here's some of the footage they took:

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 14:08 - Jan 12 with 3697 viewskarl

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 13:57 - Jan 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

Here's some of the footage they took:

Nice to see Frank getting the boots on again
Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 14:20 - Jan 12 with 3683 viewsRangersDave

to be fair, i thought that was me showing my ass until i realised my hair was grey and longer.
could be his almost body double though ;-)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 15:31 - Jan 12 with 3615 viewsthemodfather

well as leeds admit sending someone, I hope they are docked 4 pts and result v derby annulled .....relegation for leeds may seem a let off to many. dirty leeds they are and dirty leeds they will always be.
Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 19:34 - Jan 12 with 3515 viewsDannyPaddox

To be fair Leeds do have a history of covert operations. During World War Two under the guidance of Don Revie the club played a key role in the French resistance ultimately defeating the Nazis.

Which is as feasible as their champions of Europe claim.
Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 21:12 - Jan 12 with 3431 viewsTW_R

Right or wrong the indignation of some of these ex-players is quite frankly laughable. Going on about how it’s not in the spirit of the game and yet when they’ve pretty much done anything to win a game of football they call it “professionalism”.
Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 08:38 - Jan 13 with 3344 viewsdaveB

I imagine if this happened to us people would be more angry about it.

I think it's really poor and gives Leeds a massive advantage but also thought it was quite funny
Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 14:09 - Jan 13 with 3228 viewsBoston

Must have been 1969/70, I played for Wembley Manor junior school, anyway I wasn’t picked one day and was farting around with other malcontents on the sidelines when I spotted the games master from another local elementary watching our match through the chain link fence on East Lane. Wasn’t mistaken as I knew the bloke well having transferred from his place of learning the previous year. We thought it was a right liberty at the time as they were our next opponents, but he was on public property, didn’t come on the grounds, so. Bit much though, spying on a kids game.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 14:49 - Jan 13 with 3212 viewsthame_hoops

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 14:09 - Jan 13 by Boston

Must have been 1969/70, I played for Wembley Manor junior school, anyway I wasn’t picked one day and was farting around with other malcontents on the sidelines when I spotted the games master from another local elementary watching our match through the chain link fence on East Lane. Wasn’t mistaken as I knew the bloke well having transferred from his place of learning the previous year. We thought it was a right liberty at the time as they were our next opponents, but he was on public property, didn’t come on the grounds, so. Bit much though, spying on a kids game.

Probably wasn’t the tactics he was spying on......
Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 16:04 - Jan 13 with 3179 viewssmegma

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 10:59 - Jan 12 by Dorse

They did WHAT?!

It's illogical
Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 07:05 - Jan 14 with 3058 viewsKonk

Fulham's training ground has long been vulnerable to hostile surveillance operations, and the club have been very conscious of that. We established a counter-intelligence committee to address this issue, and one of the outcomes is that you will routinely see a Fulham side working on specific tactics/formation during training sessions, but then completely abandon those tactics and positional discipline the minute an actual game starts. By running around like headless chickens, failing to track runners, neglecting to pick-up big lumps at set pieces, passing to opponents every two minutes, missing penalties, scoring multiple own-goals etc, we have been able to render all surveillance of our training sessions completely redundant. Which is very satisfying.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2019 7:23]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Tinker Tailor Soldier Footballer Spy... on 08:48 - Jan 14 with 2990 viewsTheChef

On the one hand - typical Dirty Leeds, how dare they try and get away with it.

On the other hand - it's the Championship. What tactical masterstrokes did they expect to uncover that they wouldn't detect from watching videos of previous games? I didn't know Fat Frank was the new Helenio Herrera.

Laughable.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024