Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Robinson 21:19 - Jan 12 with 1762 viewssmegma

Oh dear
Jack Robinson on 12:47 - Jan 13 with 1390 viewsenfieldargh

I doubt he's that concerned as he probably got a bigger paypacket than he was first on with us.

Dont blame him for taking the money with his injury record.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Jack Robinson on 15:33 - Jan 13 with 1228 viewsDannyPaddox

A real poacher's finish by him on Saturday. Nice one son. Rumours are Fulham are interested.

Jack Robinson on 16:02 - Jan 13 with 1165 viewssmegma

Jack Robinson on 12:47 - Jan 13 by enfieldargh

I doubt he's that concerned as he probably got a bigger paypacket than he was first on with us.

Dont blame him for taking the money with his injury record.

Nothing to do with his contract but everything to do with the superb goal he scored yesterday. It's all gone tits up since he opened his big mouth in the lead up to our game at the City Ground.
Jack Robinson on 17:32 - Jan 13 with 1034 viewsNorthernr

It's all gone tits up since the chairman stormed into the training ground in November and made it clear the club's fcked if they don't go up this season.
Jack Robinson on 20:31 - Jan 13 with 826 viewsenfieldargh

Jack Robinson on 17:32 - Jan 13 by Northernr

It's all gone tits up since the chairman stormed into the training ground in November and made it clear the club's fcked if they don't go up this season.

a cluster of clubs including us vying for a play off place and its great that Sheffield Utd & Norwich are upsetting the apple cart re automatic spots.

Dont know the Forest owner but I think he must be a rich prize prat. I doubt Karanka left due to asking him not to spend anymore on transfers

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024