Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! 18:01 - Jan 13 with 2081 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/12/neil-warnock-cardiff-city-brexi
A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 18:08 - Jan 13 with 2054 viewsNorthernr

Not like Warnock to make a provocative off topic remark to completely distract attention during a poor run of results.
A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 18:19 - Jan 13 with 2026 viewsBoston

A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 18:08 - Jan 13 by Northernr

Not like Warnock to make a provocative off topic remark to completely distract attention during a poor run of results.

Yeah, well a move to Wales is an Engxit.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 19:56 - Jan 13 with 1908 viewslondonscottish

A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 18:08 - Jan 13 by Northernr

Love it. It's going to be drones next. Or something about driverless vehicles. Or maybe that tunnel thing that Elon Musk has built.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 21:28 - Jan 13 with 1817 viewsdixiedean

Doesn't come as a surprise from Colin . Dinosaur. So hope Cardiff come straight back down. Have never come across anyone with such double standards.
A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 21:39 - Jan 13 with 1802 viewsloftboy

A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 21:28 - Jan 13 by dixiedean

Doesn't come as a surprise from Colin . Dinosaur. So hope Cardiff come straight back down. Have never come across anyone with such double standards.

He also gave us 1 1/2 of the best seasons we’ve seen at Loftus Road since the late eighties early nineties.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 21:45 - Jan 13 with 1790 viewsCiderwithRsie

I refuse to say a bad word about Neil Warnock.

However, if I am looking for advice on how to get along with the rest of the world, I won't be asking anyone from Yorkshire.
A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 22:12 - Jan 13 with 1762 viewsstevec

As a great philosopher once said to me when we were talking about Neil Warnock...
What a man
What a man
What a man
What a mighty good man
What a mighty mighty good man
A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 22:26 - Jan 13 with 1737 viewsFDC

"To hell with the rest of the world.” Warnock advocating the crazy-gang model of international trade
Login to get fewer ads

A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 22:30 - Jan 13 with 1733 viewsdixiedean

Agreed loftboy and I'm not doubting his ability to make many teams more than the sum of its parts ( inc ours ) but I find his antics very tedious. Always whingeing about something when he doesn't get his own way . And disgraceful disrespect towards Andy Madley a couple of weeks ago . Sorry, I just don't like the man even though he took us up .
A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 23:19 - Jan 13 with 1684 viewsDannyPaddox

And THIS is what Neil Warnock would look like today if his eyebrows hadn't voted to leave.
A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 14:37 - Jan 15 with 1399 viewsMick_S

A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 23:19 - Jan 13 by DannyPaddox

And THIS is what Neil Warnock would look like today if his eyebrows hadn't voted to leave.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

A Guardian Link Disco & Steve Will Like! on 14:38 - Jan 15 with 1394 viewsNorthernr

We definitely, definitely, definitely only need one thread on this. And it seems people are using this one.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/235261/warnock-on-brexit-(oh-dear!)/#53
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024