Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goals 17:27 - Jan 19 with 2388 viewsNov77

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Goals on 17:33 - Jan 19 with 2355 viewsDiscodroids

fu ck me with a kumquat. I think i'd rather read the warnock/brexit thread again with an unlubed twiglet stick down my japs eye than ever clamp eyes on that first preston goal again. Staggering.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 17:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Goals on 23:36 - Jan 19 with 2116 viewsisawqpratwcity

My up-arrow is in appreciation of Nov77's efforts in posting these 'highlights'. It is in no manner to be taken as an endorsement of our performance as illustrated in such.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Goals on 23:47 - Jan 19 with 2107 viewsisawqpratwcity

Since misery loves company, here's the ex-pat friendly version. It has mercifully been cut from the original to hide what a complete ball-aching bollox their first goal was.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Goals on 09:03 - Jan 20 with 2004 viewswestberksr

thanks but i won't bother....

missed the third when that prick ran on the pitch and now count that as a small mercy; going to try and forget yesterday happened
Goals on 09:04 - Jan 20 with 2003 viewswestberksr

Goals on 23:36 - Jan 19 by isawqpratwcity

My up-arrow is in appreciation of Nov77's efforts in posting these 'highlights'. It is in no manner to be taken as an endorsement of our performance as illustrated in such.

this
Goals on 09:49 - Jan 20 with 1958 viewsToast_R

That first goal was brain dead. Lumley, wtf?
Goals on 17:43 - Jan 20 with 1798 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Leaving aside the quality (or lack of) football from our brave boys for a second, being beaten by any team wearing such a monstrosity of a kit like Preston's is utterly embarrassing. Our pink thing looks pretty cool compared to that rubbish they're wearing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024