Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. 18:02 - Jan 19 with 4121 viewsBostonR

A MasterClass from Pearson again today - he did the same last season. Ran the whole game.
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 18:10 - Jan 19 with 4074 viewskingshill

Pearson was the No 4? If so he was superb.
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 18:20 - Jan 19 with 4022 viewskingo

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 18:10 - Jan 19 by kingshill

Pearson was the No 4? If so he was superb.

He was and he was also the worst offender of their cynical approach to the game.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 18:21 - Jan 19 with 4013 viewskingshill

Yeah he could squeal and roll around with the best of em'
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 18:28 - Jan 19 with 3964 viewsWrightUp5hit___

... and constantly in the ref's ear.

Some of his interceptions were great, but he would have looked a tosser if he had been a millisecond out.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 18:29]
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 18:40 - Jan 19 with 3883 viewsHunterhoop

I’d happily watch someone kneecap Pearson with a hammer. Utter thunderc**t.

Good player, but awful person.
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 19:25 - Jan 19 with 3741 viewsDiscodroids

Still chuckling manically like Cesar Romero on nitrous oxide on hunters post. Magic.

I recall a preston dog of war midfielder from a few years ago who i implored the club to buy rather then sandro.probably Would have cost one of of sandro's undescended testes. john welsh .

I agree Pearson is a player , no doubt, but i'd rather be strapped into a wicker man fertility rocking chair and impaled on its hulking phallus than have that mouthy suckling pissant at our club.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 19:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 19:36 - Jan 19 with 3693 viewsBklynRanger

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 18:20 - Jan 19 by kingo

He was and he was also the worst offender of their cynical approach to the game.

Bought a good 4 mins with that triple salco down the touchline against Bidwell. Nice sly smile to the irate Ellerslie faithful as he miraculously walked away. Tit.
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 21:21 - Jan 19 with 3496 viewsenfieldargh

you know if we did sign Ben Pearson he would not play like that

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 21:49 - Jan 19 with 3424 viewsdaveB

Agree he absolutely ran the game, was ridiculous how often the ball broke loose and it fell to him every bloody time, very good player
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 23:10 - Jan 19 with 3339 viewsYorkRanger

He was mom by a country mile. Top drawer from the first minute to the last.
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 23:34 - Jan 19 with 3293 viewsqprd

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 18:40 - Jan 19 by Hunterhoop

I’d happily watch someone kneecap Pearson with a hammer. Utter thunderc**t.

Good player, but awful person.

an absolute disgrace

Not worth having someone like that anywhere near the team

And he’s not even close to freeman’s league
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 08:48 - Jan 20 with 3090 viewsRuislipHoop

Not difficult to run the game against our midfield
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 09:26 - Jan 20 with 3014 viewssmegma

If we bought every player that run us ragged we'd have a squad of about 55.
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 10:13 - Jan 20 with 2934 viewsNoDiddley

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 09:26 - Jan 20 by smegma

If we bought every player that run us ragged we'd have a squad of about 55.

Jordan Cousins springs to mind
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 10:39 - Jan 20 with 2880 viewsRuislipHoop

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 10:52 - Jan 20 with 2852 viewsM40R

Isn't he more of a deep lying midfielder rather than a Freeman type player? I agree that even though Cousins and Scowen both had a bad day he ran the show. But what annoyed me is how we did not adapt and depute a forward to shadow him when we were out of possession.
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 13:10 - Jan 20 with 2741 viewsqprd

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 10:52 - Jan 20 by M40R

Isn't he more of a deep lying midfielder rather than a Freeman type player? I agree that even though Cousins and Scowen both had a bad day he ran the show. But what annoyed me is how we did not adapt and depute a forward to shadow him when we were out of possession.

yep

he was more of a player to break up play, which he managed to do by both winning the ball back and also encouraging his teammates to fake injuries/calling the physio
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 13:14 - Jan 20 with 2732 viewsTacticalR

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 10:52 - Jan 20 by M40R

Yes, Freeman is more of your rampaging buccaneer. Having said that Pearson wasn't just sitting deep but popped up all over the place.

Air hostess clique

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 13:49 - Jan 20 with 2674 viewsdachiltern

The style of player we have been missing for years and need.
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 15:47 - Jan 20 with 2583 viewssmegma

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 10:13 - Jan 20 by NoDiddley

Jordan Cousins springs to mind

Lee Charles another
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 15:55 - Jan 20 with 2575 viewsqprd

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 13:49 - Jan 20 by dachiltern

The style of player we have been missing for years and need.

before we continue this lovefest of possibly the dirtiest player i can recall seeing at LR for years.... it is worth remembering how much easier the defensive midfield role is when your opponent is losing and forced to come on to you... and the opposing midfield consists of josh scowen and jordan cousins
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 10:27 - Jan 21 with 2293 viewsrobith

I not sure I could live with the shame of a player who is that much of a gobshite play for my club.

How long was he selling that he hurt his arm for?
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 11:59 - Jan 21 with 2224 viewsSnipper

I fcking hate Preston North End and all their players and manager.

Horrible horrible team.
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 12:18 - Jan 21 with 2185 viewsBostonR

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 15:55 - Jan 20 by qprd

before we continue this lovefest of possibly the dirtiest player i can recall seeing at LR for years.... it is worth remembering how much easier the defensive midfield role is when your opponent is losing and forced to come on to you... and the opposing midfield consists of josh scowen and jordan cousins

I would happily trade Scowen and Cousins for Pearson. He was returning from injury and I thought he was superb for the Championship. Best performance by an opposition players this season at LR.
When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 13:12 - Jan 21 with 2129 viewsNoDiddley

When we sell Freeman buy Ben Pearson. on 15:47 - Jan 20 by smegma

Lee Charles another

Adam Miller
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024