Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting way to show grievance against an employer 14:11 - Jan 22 with 1168 viewsrunningman75

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jan/22/police-seek-digger-driver-who-tr
Interesting way to show grievance against an employer on 15:00 - Jan 22 with 1095 viewsFDC

Say what you like about Scousers, but they don't fck around with this kind of thing.
Interesting way to show grievance against an employer on 16:09 - Jan 22 with 1011 viewsDannyPaddox

"Never mind your friggin wall soft lad get me frigging wages paid or I'm driving a JCB all over Mar-a-friggin-Lago!"

They need some of that Scouse mentality in the States right now.
Interesting way to show grievance against an employer on 16:22 - Jan 22 with 996 viewsstevec

Interesting way to show grievance against an employer on 15:00 - Jan 22 by FDC

Say what you like about Scousers, but they don't fck around with this kind of thing.

Reminds me of some Scouse Debt Collectors who were showcasing their attributes at my Company sometime back in the 90's.

Their presentation didn't involve anything like vouchers or 3 firm letters, but there was definitely an undercurrent of knuckledusters and baseball bats.

Their parting shot was a brochure and a tucked in business card, with the tag line in capital letters saying... 'WE DON'T FÚCK ABOUT'.

I said I'll get back to them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024