Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. 18:08 - Jan 26 with 3558 viewsHantsR

..by R block today when we scored - and sent me flying and now nursing two very bruised kneecaps. Please take care when you see 70 yr olds in your way.

Oh btw, one of you dropped your phone and the young lad in front of me picked it up and gave it to a steward - I noted his number and took his (the steward's) photo if any doubt.
To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 20:09 - Jan 26 with 3006 viewsBoston

Has legal action written all over it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 20:16 - Jan 26 with 2964 viewsthame_hoops

To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 20:09 - Jan 26 by Boston

We’re not at Fenway Parrrk
To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 20:21 - Jan 26 with 2935 viewsBoston

To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 20:16 - Jan 26 by thame_hoops

We’re not at Fenway Parrrk

I’ll bow to your superior knowledge of sport related bad behaviour

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 20:28 - Jan 26 with 2901 viewsWatford_Ranger

Last time I recall it being that manic after a goal was Brentford when Sylla scored and that was terracing. The place was a death trap before, during and after the game. Loved it.
To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 20:32 - Jan 26 with 2875 viewsthame_hoops

To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 20:21 - Jan 26 by Boston

I’ll bow to your superior knowledge of sport related bad behaviour

Haha I meant we aren’t in the US... Legal action at the drop of a hat 😘
To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 23:16 - Jan 26 with 2449 viewsHantsR

To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 20:09 - Jan 26 by Boston

I don't think I've got a leg to stand on
To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 23:42 - Jan 26 with 2389 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I was in R block and don't remember any boisterousness except this old boy who was pissed and fell down the steps when we scored........

In all seriousness mate hope you are ok.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 1:06]
To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 00:06 - Jan 27 with 2329 viewsHordleHoop

To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 20:28 - Jan 26 by Watford_Ranger

Last time I recall it being that manic after a goal was Brentford when Sylla scored and that was terracing. The place was a death trap before, during and after the game. Loved it.

I was in the home end today. Watching the the away end after the equaliser was a beautiful sight 👍
Login to get fewer ads

To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 07:19 - Jan 27 with 2037 viewsWatford_Ranger

To the young folk who ran down the aisle .. on 00:06 - Jan 27 by HordleHoop

I was in the home end today. Watching the the away end after the equaliser was a beautiful sight 👍

I’m feeling closer to 70 today...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024