Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. 01:28 - Jan 29 with 2735 viewsSnipper

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 12:58 - Jan 29 with 2505 viewsPinnerPaul

Cheers - was that recorded before SMc came here?
McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 13:48 - Jan 29 with 2413 viewsSnipper

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 12:58 - Jan 29 by PinnerPaul

Cheers - was that recorded before SMc came here?

I’ve no idea, but I’d say so.
McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 13:52 - Jan 29 with 2403 viewssmegma

Any mention of Clint Hill making a tactical decision that probably won us the game ???

I will not sit and listen to the biggest liar in the UK.
McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 13:57 - Jan 29 with 2399 viewsJuzzie

1986 - deserved to get to Wembley, awful on the day, lost.

2014 - deserved to get to Wembley, not very good on the day, won.

Fine margins.

I think it was a red though. Even though we had two defenders bearing down on him neither could have stopped him getting a shot off or blocked it so it would've effectively been 1 on 1 with Green, hence red rather than yellow.

[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 15:15]
McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 15:15 - Jan 29 with 2293 viewsToast_R

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 13:57 - Jan 29 by Juzzie

1986 - deserved to get to Wembley, awful on the day, lost.

2014 - deserved to get to Wembley, not very good on the day, won.

Fine margins.

I think it was a red though. Even though we had two defenders bearing down on him neither could have stopped him getting a shot off or blocked it so it would've effectively been 1 on 1 with Green, hence red rather than yellow.

[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 15:15]

As Delboy might say - anyway its all epidemic now init...

We won, went up and blew all the money on donkeys and came down in a ball of flames. The whole episode, for nothing.
McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 15:22 - Jan 29 with 2281 viewsPinnerPaul

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 15:15 - Jan 29 by Toast_R

As Delboy might say - anyway its all epidemic now init...

We won, went up and blew all the money on donkeys and came down in a ball of flames. The whole episode, for nothing.

Yeah, that's the most gutting thing.

Just have to block that out every time I watch one of these 'pieces' about that day - which is quite often!
McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 15:51 - Jan 29 with 2226 viewsTheChef

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 15:22 - Jan 29 by PinnerPaul

Yeah, that's the most gutting thing.

Just have to block that out every time I watch one of these 'pieces' about that day - which is quite often!

We won a trophy at Wembley. Not that many football clubs can say that.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 15:52 - Jan 29 with 2220 viewsPinnerPaul

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 15:51 - Jan 29 by TheChef

We've won 2 - a few less can say that!
Login to get fewer ads

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 18:35 - Jan 29 with 2059 viewsqprd

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 13:48 - Jan 29 by Snipper

I’ve no idea, but I’d say so.

video was uploaded may 10, 2018, so yes

harry said something about wanting to take it to extra time and penalties... I'm pretty sure I would've had a heart attack if we went to pens
McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 19:04 - Jan 29 with 2025 viewstoboboly

Steve comes out of that brief 3 mins as a down to earth guy, ‘arry as a bewildered idiot

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 19:29 - Jan 29 with 1994 viewssmegma

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 15:51 - Jan 29 by TheChef

We've got a 100% record at the new stadium
McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 20:21 - Jan 29 with 1925 viewskingsburyR

Highlights of the game on sky sports 1 at 9pm

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 20:42 - Jan 29 with 1898 viewsJuzzie

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 20:21 - Jan 29 by kingsburyR

Highlights of the game on sky sports 1 at 9pm

Don’t tell us how it ends!
McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 21:31 - Jan 29 with 1842 viewsPeterHucker

Harry showing the same positivity, passion and enthusiasm in that interview as he did when he managed us.
It was a great day and I'll remember that goal and winning at Wembley my whole life.
But I can't ever forget it was a team full of waankers managed (barely) by an even bigger waanker.
McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 22:19 - Jan 29 with 1762 viewsRog

Half full of waankers surely?
McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 00:45 - Jan 30 with 1669 viewsBoston

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 22:19 - Jan 29 by Rog

Half full of waankers surely?

Very positive squire, indeed a glass half full of waankers .
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 0:47]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 07:51 - Jan 30 with 1568 viewsTheChef

McLaren & Redknapp, talking about the play off final. on 00:45 - Jan 30 by Boston

Very positive squire, indeed a glass half full of waankers .
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 0:47]

From the starting XI I only have Barton (definite), Hoilett and Green (probable) on my waanker-meter. Morrison and Traore the waankers on the bench. Redknapp goes without saying.

Green won the MOTM award.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Football_League_Championship_play-off_Final

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024