Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? 10:06 - Feb 3 with 26262 viewsloftboy

I’d say Ipswich have gone , three wins in thirty is abysmal, Bolton seem to be doing their best to take second from bottom, meanwhile all the teams between them and us are picking up points, would take a monumental collapse of our own doing but I won’t be celebrating until the maths say we can’t.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 08:57 - Feb 14 with 4953 viewsstevec

Loan players gradually returning will see us safe
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 09:27 - Feb 14 with 4905 viewsRangersDave

while its still possible, and knowing QPR, we will make it as difficult for ourselves as possible.
Schteeeve's difficult second album with be what i judge him and the team on.

I think at present he has a great squad, and definitely a solid team ethos with a never say die attitude.

However next year, if there is no improvement, then i think we have the right to start to ask questions (not sack, not slate the team, or schteeve or evil les), just start to ask where this might take us in a few years?

god knows i am gettign on a bit now, (birthday today), and relish the chance of seeing Rangers putting peeps to the sword most weeks. i'd love consistent upper 20% of the league finishes and cup runs again.

But....... until that fat lady sings, we are still 'possibly' relegation fodder and it is up to the boys to pull together and mathematically make it impossible to go down.....then with the pressure off go out and muller some teams.......god how i'd like to see that happen again.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 09:32 - Feb 14 with 4897 viewsloftus77

As said on another thread:

Still can't really see us going down this season
Still can't really see us staying up next season.

Hope, obviously, to be completely proved right about the first clause and wrong about the second.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 9:33]
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 10:29 - Feb 14 with 4845 viewsUruguayanRanger

Mid-Feb, impressively early even by our own standards.

Love the "nearly went down last year" sentiments, especially considering we were never closer than 6 points from the relegation zone.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 13:46 - Feb 14 with 4739 viewsTGRRRSSS

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 12:11 - Feb 3 by Northernr

Four wins would put us on 51 points. There are 17 games left.

You do see where you've gone wrong here right...
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 17:07 - Feb 16 with 4598 viewsterryb

It has been a good day for those that are worried about relegation.

Bolton & Reading losing easily & Rotherham chucking away two points!
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:51 - Feb 19 with 4292 viewsLblock

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 07:21 - Feb 14 by Northernr

Didn’t go down though did we?

So here we are again.............

I’m sure we’ll be just fine; but it’s not good enough is it?
After the worst start ever it all came good and then; just typical of QPR, we end up STILL paying for the mistakes of Bungle 6 years back.
I’m convinced we were a couple of signings / extra loans away from troubling the top 6. The one season for a long while where it looked like it could’ve been an exciting one at the right end of the table and FFP kills us Stone dead.

Yet again a crap position is almost guaranteed and drama queens like me end up with anxiety issues.
I’m fackin sick of it

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 16:56 - Feb 23 with 3953 views2Thomas2Bowles

Yep

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 18:01 - Feb 23 with 3839 viewsCamberleyR

None of the teams below us won.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 21:41 - Feb 23 with 3669 viewsisawqpratwcity

No

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:44 - Feb 23 with 3563 viewsdaveB

watching game via soccer Saturday as the first goal went in my son shouted a lot and got angry which is standard and my 7 month old daughter looked at me with a sad look and then shit herself, i felt that was a sign of what was to come
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:52 - Feb 23 with 3547 viewsLblock

Few more joining the worried section on my WhatsApp group, not many but it’s telling

Defensive coach required

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:57 - Feb 23 with 3528 viewsPunteR

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:44 - Feb 23 by daveB

watching game via soccer Saturday as the first goal went in my son shouted a lot and got angry which is standard and my 7 month old daughter looked at me with a sad look and then shit herself, i felt that was a sign of what was to come

you must get through a lot of nappies following QPR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 23:04 - Feb 23 with 3514 viewsTripleR

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:52 - Feb 23 by Lblock

Few more joining the worried section on my WhatsApp group, not many but it’s telling

Defensive coach required

Defensive coach required

We've needed one of those for a few seasons now.
We give away soft goals on a regular basis. Most goals scored against us seem to be because of our defensive mistakes rather than the opposition scoring great goals.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 23:14 - Feb 23 with 3500 viewsozexile

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 23:04 - Feb 23 by TripleR

Defensive coach required

We give away soft goals on a regular basis. Most goals scored against us seem to be because of our defensive mistakes rather than the opposition scoring great goals.

Well we have enough coaches. On matchday there's more green tracksuits than blue and white hoops. Instead of having a mass cull of players ar tge end of the season. I'd start there. Too many cooks.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 00:09 - Feb 24 with 3451 viewsdaveB

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:57 - Feb 23 by PunteR

you must get through a lot of nappies following QPR

they should be our new sponsors
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 00:48 - Feb 24 with 3422 viewsstowmarketrange

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 23:04 - Feb 23 by TripleR

Defensive coach required

I’ve just watched the goals on tv and I think lumley is at fault for both.The first one he seemed to rush out to claim and then bottled out of any sort of challenge,possibly a reaction to the injury at Villa.The 2nd,although it was a good shot,he didn’t seem to know what to do and just threw his arms up in hope more than expectation.
We can’t afford mistakes every game that lead to costly goals,but we can’t afford to drop him either.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 04:50 - Feb 24 with 3367 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:51 - Feb 19 by Lblock

After the worst start ever it all came good and then; just typical of QPR, we end up STILL paying for the mistakes of Bungle 6 years back.
I’m convinced we were a couple of signings / extra loans away from troubling the top 6. The one season for a long while where it looked like it could’ve been an exciting one at the right end of the table and FFP kills us Stone dead.

Yet again a crap position is almost guaranteed and drama queens like me end up with anxiety issues.
I’m fackin sick of it

To be fair, and I'm no fan of TF, I reckon had TF not arrived here we'd have been in this position anyway, except we wouldn't know what we were missing.

Would you take a relegation in exchange for flushing him and his ilk out of it?
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 07:43 - Feb 24 with 3287 viewsLblock

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 04:50 - Feb 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

To be fair, and I'm no fan of TF, I reckon had TF not arrived here we'd have been in this position anyway, except we wouldn't know what we were missing.

Would you take a relegation in exchange for flushing him and his ilk out of it?

No way!

Going down would be a disaster and unjust on this group of players.
Our luck and shit form has collided with injuries and a crazy fixture pile up..... there seems no end to this madness; but it’ll turn. It will..... won’t it? Tell me it will damn you!

I do think that ever so slowly the club is being turned around and it’s a case of having to.
Staying up now and in the foreseeable is vital and I do think we will. Then I’m sure Bungle will focus on Warren Farm and making good at least one of his sugar rush promises

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 11:21 - Feb 24 with 3132 viewsNorthernr

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:51 - Feb 19 by Lblock

I’m fackin sick of it

Yeh, if we do stay up this year, and the maths is still well on our side, it's very dispiriting that the season has again dissolved into panicking about what Bolton and Rotherham are up to after such a promising beginning. End of last season we at least had the excitement of seeing Eze, Samuel, Chair, Smyth coming into the first team but this time we've loaned them all out. So it seems we're just going to crawl to the line with a mixture of senior pros out on their feet and loan signings going through the motions, safe in the knowledge that if we do survive it's going to be much, much tougher next season.

Demoralising times. 17 hours yesterday spent going to Boro and back and it was soul destroying.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 12:07 - Feb 24 with 3080 viewsloftboy

To think when I started this thread we were still optimistically poking upwards , I don’t like being wrong but I bloody hope I am on this one.

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 12:43 - Feb 24 with 3017 viewsacricketer

www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/league-table/predicted

Latest computer prediction has us finishing 18th on 52 points
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 13:14 - Feb 24 with 2959 viewsterryb

If we can't gain six points from the home games against Stoke, Rotherham, Bolton & Blackburn then perhaps we would deserve to be relegated.

I still can't see us going down, but I remember the slump Luton had when they were relegated from The Championship.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 13:33 - Feb 24 with 2930 viewsCamberleyR

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 13:14 - Feb 24 by terryb

If we can't gain six points from the home games against Stoke, Rotherham, Bolton & Blackburn then perhaps we would deserve to be relegated.

I still can't see us going down, but I remember the slump Luton had when they were relegated from The Championship.

I've looked at that season and I'd completely forgotten that. They went on a run of 1 point from 33 from mid Feb to mid April (L6 D1 L4) . We were one of the second bunch of losses when we came from 2-1 down with ten minutes to go to win 3-2 at LR, however when they went on that run the table down the bottom was a lot closer only six points separating the bottom seven. By the time they managed another win there was only one game left.

https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-championship/21-february-2007/

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 07:13 - Feb 27 with 2377 viewsloftboy

Looking a lot better after last night, Rotherham would have to gain a point a game on us to even start to trouble us, two more wins should mean safety, and only one if it come against Rotherham.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024