Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? 10:06 - Feb 3 with 26271 viewsloftboy

I’d say Ipswich have gone , three wins in thirty is abysmal, Bolton seem to be doing their best to take second from bottom, meanwhile all the teams between them and us are picking up points, would take a monumental collapse of our own doing but I won’t be celebrating until the maths say we can’t.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 10:38 - Feb 3 with 7610 viewscolinallcars

I wouldn't feel so restive if we werelosing but playong quite well. But it seems this team can be abyssmal. We need ten points.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 10:48 - Feb 3 with 7586 viewsLblock

Certainly looking below us rather than up now

I keep saying it but with every passing week the team looks more and more jaded.
We are bereft of pace which is another reason why I’m baffled At Oteh and Smyth being loaned out.
With Cameron and Rangel out we also seem to have lost some smarts and we certainly lack any urgency until we go behind in games.

Really hope they can give it the gun on Tuesday night as yesterday was pizzpoor

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 10:57 - Feb 3 with 7573 viewsNorthernr

Ha ha, here we go.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 11:18 - Feb 3 with 7528 viewsloftboy

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 10:57 - Feb 3 by Northernr

Ha ha, here we go.

This isn’t QPR Clive, the other year when Ollie went all experimental too early nearly cost us big time.

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 12:10 - Feb 3 with 7433 viewsTHEBUSH

When we get our experienced on loan players back from injury, we'll be fine, this season.

As for next season. I'll start worrying then
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 12:11 - Feb 3 with 7432 viewsNorthernr

Four wins would put us on 51 points. There are 17 games left.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 12:53 - Feb 3 with 7387 viewsted_hendrix

We are going through the annual bad spell at the moment, our up and coming fixtures are going to be difficult but there will be points to be had even if we get a few good luck calls during those games.
The bottom three clubs at the moment would murder someone to be in the position we're currently in.

In the extremely unlikely situation that we did get relegated then every man jack at the club from the owners through to the Management and players and the plumber that's meant to sort out the bloody bogs in the lower loft should be put to death in the centre circle.

Apart from that stick with it we'll be fine.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 13:11 - Feb 3 with 7350 viewsCamberleyR

Reading and Rotherham, currently in 22nd and 21st have taken 7 points and 8 points respectively from the last 30 (only one win apiece). Were they to carry on that form in the next 10 Reading would be still only on 32 points and Rotherham 34. Were we to lose 10 on the bounce (not gonna happen) we would still be 7 and 5 points in front of both of them.

We'll be fine.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 15:08 - Feb 3 with 7220 viewsLblock

Happily settle for 14th spot now IF we can get another couple of FA Cup wins

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 16:39 - Feb 3 with 7138 viewsdaveB

We're in danger of a similar season to the last 1 and finishing around 16th but relegation won't be an issue for us
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 16:03 - Feb 4 with 6876 viewsSimonJames

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 10:38 - Feb 3 by colinallcars

I wouldn't feel so restive if we werelosing but playong quite well. But it seems this team can be abyssmal. We need ten points.

43 points will be enough to avoid relegation this season.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 16:06 - Feb 4 with 6869 viewsbosh67

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 12:11 - Feb 3 by Northernr

Four wins would put us on 51 points. There are 17 games left.

But the engines canneee take it captain!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 16:18 - Feb 4 with 6835 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'd be suprised if we did.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 21:49 - Feb 13 with 6451 viewsloftboy

Now 18th and Hounslow fc have gone above us. Need the 3 wins sooner rather than later.

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 21:56 - Feb 13 with 6412 viewsjohncharles

We’re doomed I tell ye, we’re doomed

Strong and stable my arse.

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:10 - Feb 13 with 6329 viewsRblockPrior

With our league form and the games we have coming up it would be silly not to be a little wary of getting dragged in a relegation battle.

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:24 - Feb 13 with 6274 viewsBlackCrowe

We'll be fine.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:56 - Feb 13 with 6185 viewsBoston

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 22:24 - Feb 13 by BlackCrowe

We'll be fine.

Winning the FA Cup might be taxing on our limited squad though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 23:17 - Feb 13 with 6162 viewseghamranger

Ipswich got a point tonight and Reading won !!!😱

Brentford beat villa 😂
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 00:48 - Feb 14 with 6087 viewskensalriser

Remarkable complacency given the events of season before last when Northern's famously convoluted and supposedly impossible run of results was in the end only foiled in the penultimate instant when we beat Forest.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 02:22 - Feb 14 with 6034 viewstimcocking

Of course we could. Look at what happened last year. I always feel we have the potential to lose ten in a row.

I always feel we can win ten in a row as well though.
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 06:31 - Feb 14 with 5964 viewsisawqpratwcity

Eleven points off a relegation spot, twelve points off the play-offs (and goal differences work against us taking either place).

Loftboy, I'm not losing sleep over this one.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 06:50 - Feb 14 with 5943 viewsLblock

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 00:48 - Feb 14 by kensalriser

Remarkable complacency given the events of season before last when Northern's famously convoluted and supposedly impossible run of results was in the end only foiled in the penultimate instant when we beat Forest.

Careful !!!!!

It’s very disappointing but so typically us, could’ve kicked on with a couple of January additions but AGAIN we suffer at the hands of Bungles previous approach
We’re now going in the right direction in terms of club organisation and I do think we’ve got plenty in us to avoid nail biting. The return of a few injuries will help.

I also think that these lads have battle in them plus a good spirit which is vital

All eyes on Friday...... only three games from Europe

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 07:21 - Feb 14 with 5918 viewsNorthernr

Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 00:48 - Feb 14 by kensalriser

Didn’t go down though did we?
Could we still get pulled into a relegation battle? on 07:44 - Feb 14 with 5881 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

We will continue to drop points over February but will climb back to safety during March, starting with a win away at Brentford, leaving the ghosts of a nightmare couple of months behind (FA Cup aside).

March has a much kinder set of fixtures including both Bolton and Rotherham at home. Lose all of our games between now and April, then I will be panicking but honestly can't see that happening.

A win on Friday to boost everyone's spirits.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024