Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok, so When's The Watford Game? 21:42 - Feb 5 with 4087 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm over on a day trip on Sat 16th, so if the game is moved to the Friday Night I'll miss it.

Still, I'd rather miss a Rangers FA Cup Fifth Round Game than see a league game!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 08:58 - Feb 6 with 1100 viewsRog

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 08:50 - Feb 6 by francisbowles

Go on www.qpr.co.uk for details and you should be able to get one from Monday or if you can get to the ground and pick one up for cash, if that suits you better.

Welcome to the QPR family and have a great trip.

I'd register now on the website and also download the QPR app to your phone. Buy online on Monday when on general sale and the ticket will be delivered to the app so you don't need to worry about delivery. email the boxoffice@qpr.co.uk if you have issues - they are usually very good.
Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 09:36 - Feb 6 with 1025 viewslondonscottish

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 02:49 - Feb 6 by Tommy_D

I'm coming in from the US next Friday. My first visit to the UK. Would love to support QPR. Any advice on securing a ticket for this match?

Welcome.

As Roj says I'd prioritise registering yourself with the club right now. Once you've done that they'll know who you are and will let you buy when the tickets are released.

There were 13,000-odd sold for last night so even if it's 14,000 or 15,000 there will still be tickets on Monday.

I don't know what time zone you're in but if you want to be super-sure I'd suggest getting someone to go online for you when they go on sale over here (10 am UK time maybe?) or get up early/stay up late to get it done.

If you're still stuck for whatever reason come back to the board and someone will help you.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 09:43 - Feb 6 with 1007 viewsElHoop

So we have games on 9th, 12th and the 15th whereas Watford just play on the 9th and 15th?

Even if you take the Cup seriously for once, they shaft you.
Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 09:59 - Feb 6 with 978 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 09:43 - Feb 6 by ElHoop

So we have games on 9th, 12th and the 15th whereas Watford just play on the 9th and 15th?

And the 19th!
Four games in 11 days! Three at home.
Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 10:08 - Feb 6 with 960 viewsWatford_Ranger

Pompey had an extra game between the original tie and replay and a very important one at that.
Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 10:22 - Feb 6 with 926 viewsElHoop

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 10:08 - Feb 6 by Watford_Ranger

Pompey had an extra game between the original tie and replay and a very important one at that.

Yes they did but I don't think that they had to play the cup game on the Friday did they? Hopefully we've got a few players coming back and nobody else will get injured.
Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 10:30 - Feb 6 with 917 viewsBklynRanger

On the plus side it gives us an extra game to play our way back into some much needed form.
Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 10:45 - Feb 6 with 887 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I was in my usual spot at the front of the Lower Loft, it was busier than I thought it would be.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 10:53 - Feb 6 with 866 viewsTheChef

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 02:49 - Feb 6 by Tommy_D

I'm coming in from the US next Friday. My first visit to the UK. Would love to support QPR. Any advice on securing a ticket for this match?

Bloomin' glory hunters.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 11:52 - Feb 6 with 808 viewsterryb

It will mean we have one extra day between games than West Brom will have on the 19th!
Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 12:06 - Feb 6 with 787 viewsPinnerPaul

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 09:59 - Feb 6 by CroydonCaptJack

And the 19th!

Love this!

First time since the last king died we actually have some cup games to play and people moan about the fixture congestion!!!!!!
Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 13:23 - Feb 6 with 721 viewsthame_hoops

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 12:06 - Feb 6 by PinnerPaul

Love this!

First time since the last king died we actually have some cup games to play and people moan about the fixture congestion!!!!!!

I dont think he was moaning at all....
Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 16:34 - Feb 6 with 582 viewsVancouverHoop

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 07:32 - Feb 6 by joolsyp

Late morning in Vancouver eh? 'Busy' has mysteriously appeared in my Outlook Calendar at 11.45 ;-)

Heh!

It's study break that week for us, so skiving would be fairly easy anyway.
Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 19:42 - Feb 6 with 515 viewsTommy_D

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 08:50 - Feb 6 by francisbowles

Go on www.qpr.co.uk for details and you should be able to get one from Monday or if you can get to the ground and pick one up for cash, if that suits you better.

Welcome to the QPR family and have a great trip.

Thanks for the welcome! I was thinking the game will be a sellout. It's a 5th round FA Cup match with 2 London clubs.
Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 19:59 - Feb 6 with 500 viewsTommy_D

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 09:36 - Feb 6 by londonscottish

Welcome.

As Roj says I'd prioritise registering yourself with the club right now. Once you've done that they'll know who you are and will let you buy when the tickets are released.

There were 13,000-odd sold for last night so even if it's 14,000 or 15,000 there will still be tickets on Monday.

I don't know what time zone you're in but if you want to be super-sure I'd suggest getting someone to go online for you when they go on sale over here (10 am UK time maybe?) or get up early/stay up late to get it done.

If you're still stuck for whatever reason come back to the board and someone will help you.

Thanks for the advice Rog & Londonscottish. I've registered with the club and will be online when tickets go on sale to the general public Monday morning.
Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 20:25 - Feb 6 with 480 viewsactonman

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 19:42 - Feb 6 by Tommy_D

Thanks for the welcome! I was thinking the game will be a sellout. It's a 5th round FA Cup match with 2 London clubs.

Watford are no more London than Chelsh!t are west London
Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 21:04 - Feb 6 with 455 viewssmegma

Ok, so When's The Watford Game? on 09:59 - Feb 6 by CroydonCaptJack

And the 19th!

8 games in 24 days in February. Bring it on......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024