Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for V block regulars 14:59 - Feb 6 with 1364 viewsPinnerPaul

Because of ticketing 'issues' me and Mrs PP were in said block last night - normally I'm in T.

I lost count of the number of comings and going during the match.

One bloke arrived 5 mins after the start, went back out after 15 mins, came back, went out again on 38', mins came back about 55 and left again on 85'

He wasn't alone - it was like the changing of the **** guard all match!

Is it always like that there?
Question for V block regulars on 15:27 - Feb 6 with 1270 viewskingsburyR

Last night (Block MU) the two lads behind me (not the usual ST'ers) took their seats in the 25th minute (whilst holding their paper tickets), I saw them in the blue and white at half time yet they never came back up for the second half.

Lucky they weren't at the Reading game!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Question for V block regulars on 15:50 - Feb 6 with 1222 viewsqprxtc

Once upon a moon I would have considered it a mortal sin to miss any minute of a game.

From when I was 8 to when I found the pub. After that it became less important, in direct proportion to Rangers general crapness.

The blue and white bar is a very tempting place to stay in as the have the game on, they serve beer and it's usually a bit warmer and dryer than outside. Also I sit at the end of a row so if I do decide to sit in my seat i'm not making anyone bounce up and down. Least of all my wife.

I find it difficult watching Rangers (or any football) without a few these days. I don't know what the hell is going on when i'm sober.

It has obliterated my memory though. I can recall any result pretty much from 1978 to 1993 but after that it's a fog of black creamy liquid.
Question for V block regulars on 16:06 - Feb 6 with 1189 viewsBklynRanger

If it's any consolation it was quite similar in T.

The best one was a group of 5 or 6 young people who, to my semi-trained eye looked very much like Americans. They came in 20 mins late - sat in row C - couldn't believe how good the view was so went selfie mad for a while.

Then in the second half they came in late, laden with various savoury snacks, just when we were attacking. Stopped halfway along the aisle to have a good look at said attack - not a popular move.

In their defence, everything they were doing would be quite normal at Citi Field or some other spacious bastion of sporting excellence.
Question for V block regulars on 17:07 - Feb 6 with 1059 viewsHayesender

I was more pissed off with the idiots who chose the minutes silence to let everyone listen to their words of wisdom. Cnts

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Question for V block regulars on 18:53 - Feb 6 with 926 viewsozranger

I live on the edge of V, almost right next to the landing for the steps out of the ground and next to the regularly empty W. So, get a pretty good bird's eye view of this. Most depart about five or so prior to HT irrelevant of the score for a slash and a beer or two. They normally get back after the kick off for the second period as well. You get used to it. I'm guessing many are sick of the mid-ground view.

Mind you, most in V last night, certainly those around me, weren't regulars at all. I'd say about 20% max were season ticket holders and the rest, with paper tickets.
Question for V block regulars on 18:58 - Feb 6 with 916 viewsPinnerPaul

Question for V block regulars on 16:06 - Feb 6 by BklynRanger

If it's any consolation it was quite similar in T.

The best one was a group of 5 or 6 young people who, to my semi-trained eye looked very much like Americans. They came in 20 mins late - sat in row C - couldn't believe how good the view was so went selfie mad for a while.

Then in the second half they came in late, laden with various savoury snacks, just when we were attacking. Stopped halfway along the aisle to have a good look at said attack - not a popular move.

In their defence, everything they were doing would be quite normal at Citi Field or some other spacious bastion of sporting excellence.

There's been a lot of our friends from the U S of A in T block this season!
Question for V block regulars on 20:21 - Feb 6 with 826 viewsMoonshineSteve

We should build a wall.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024