Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
South Western Trains 21:50 - Feb 9 with 6732 viewstoboboly

What a bunch of cnt arse charlatans, £9 on a Saturday night to go 7 stops. Fcking cnt bstard cnt fckrs I hope they all fcking die of some cnt fck disease. Fcking dirty cnt fck muthafckers

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

South Western Trains on 21:56 - Feb 9 with 5272 viewsdanehoop

I have the pleasure of them most days for my daily commute. I think I agree with your sentiments.

Never knowingly understood

South Western Trains on 21:58 - Feb 9 with 5262 viewstoboboly

Fck cnt sht fck spunk fck cnts

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

South Western Trains on 21:58 - Feb 9 with 5258 viewsnix

Hardly ever on time these days and loads of cancelled trains. They're really expensive...and crap.
South Western Trains on 16:46 - Feb 10 with 4961 viewsstevec

South Western Trains on 21:58 - Feb 9 by nix

Hardly ever on time these days and loads of cancelled trains. They're really expensive...and crap.

On SWT yesterday, ticket to Shepherd’s Bush via Clapham junction and, as the train was already running 9 minutes late they announced ‘this train will now be travelling straight to Waterloo with no stops’, fortunately I’d taken my oyster.

Absolute bunch of knts as I shall be informing that toss pot Chris Grayling tomorrow morning.
South Western Trains on 22:01 - Feb 10 with 4808 viewsNorthernr

South Western Trains on 16:46 - Feb 10 by stevec

On SWT yesterday, ticket to Shepherd’s Bush via Clapham junction and, as the train was already running 9 minutes late they announced ‘this train will now be travelling straight to Waterloo with no stops’, fortunately I’d taken my oyster.

Absolute bunch of knts as I shall be informing that toss pot Chris Grayling tomorrow morning.

The unsackable minister. I notice his imaginary ferry contract got cancelled over the weekend, quietly snuck out at 10am on a Saturday morning, just as the original announcement was quietly snuck out on Christmas eve. Disgusting.
South Western Trains on 23:29 - Feb 10 with 4726 viewssmegma

South Western Trains on 21:58 - Feb 9 by toboboly

You say 7 stops, was the 7th stop Southampton ??
South Western Trains on 07:16 - Feb 11 with 4632 viewsWokingR

South Western Trains on 21:58 - Feb 9 by toboboly

South Western Trains on 08:58 - Feb 11 with 4557 viewsrunningman75

I see your South West Trains and raise you my Thameslink which is part of my commute since my company moved. Still looking for a new job as the number of cancellations makes the commute a struggle.
Login to get fewer ads

South Western Trains on 11:49 - Feb 11 with 4444 viewssmegma

South Western Trains on 08:58 - Feb 11 by runningman75

I see your South West Trains and raise you my Thameslink which is part of my commute since my company moved. Still looking for a new job as the number of cancellations makes the commute a struggle.

I'll raise anyone complaining about £9 for 7 stops. Next time we're at home, go to the ticket machines in either White City or Shepherds Bush station. Select 'single ticket' to the next station so either White City or Shepherds Bush. Then tell me that £4.90 to travel 1 stop that takes two minutes isn't THE biggest rip off in the land???
South Western Trains on 12:37 - Feb 11 with 4387 viewsWokingham_r

The current franchise running these services is South Western Railway
They won the franchise from South West Trains in August 2017
This is not just pedantry. - the service deteriorated badly when they took over - I know, all of the above comments are true - i suffer their "service" every day!
South Western Trains on 12:55 - Feb 11 with 4365 viewsCamberleyR

South Western Trains on 12:37 - Feb 11 by Wokingham_r

The current franchise running these services is South Western Railway
They won the franchise from South West Trains in August 2017
This is not just pedantry. - the service deteriorated badly when they took over - I know, all of the above comments are true - i suffer their "service" every day!

It deteriorated because from day one of running the franchise they had a hostile, antagonistic attitude towards the union particularly in the issue of the removal of guards from the trains.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

South Western Trains on 13:03 - Feb 11 with 4349 viewsR_from_afar

Why on earth would anyone want to renationalise the railways when it's all going so well?

You are cross, aren't you, I can tell, I have a sixth sense for such things.

In all seriousness, I feel your pain. The trains are in a right state.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

South Western Trains on 13:10 - Feb 11 with 4334 viewsDixie_CT

South Western Trains on 11:49 - Feb 11 by smegma

I'll raise anyone complaining about £9 for 7 stops. Next time we're at home, go to the ticket machines in either White City or Shepherds Bush station. Select 'single ticket' to the next station so either White City or Shepherds Bush. Then tell me that £4.90 to travel 1 stop that takes two minutes isn't THE biggest rip off in the land???

Isn't Covent Garden to Leicester Square the most expensive train journey in world?

It can be pretty bad but I still think we're pretty blessed in London with the transport options.
South Western Trains on 19:05 - Feb 11 with 4182 viewshoopsmark

I've been working out of our Polish office for the last few months...my digs to Gdynia central (4 stops,2.5km)...3 zloty 20 grosse....so about 75 pence......nationlised still, always on time,and they are busy .....
South Western Trains on 21:54 - Feb 11 with 4111 viewssmegma

South Western Trains on 13:10 - Feb 11 by Dixie_CT

Isn't Covent Garden to Leicester Square the most expensive train journey in world?

It can be pretty bad but I still think we're pretty blessed in London with the transport options.

The journey is 22 seconds so £4.90 cannot be beaten for taking the p1ss surely??
South Western Trains on 22:45 - Feb 11 with 4064 viewsSnipper

South Western Trains on 21:54 - Feb 11 by smegma

The journey is 22 seconds so £4.90 cannot be beaten for taking the p1ss surely??

I try to go a bit slower between those two stations so the punters get a bit more value for their money.
South Western Trains on 01:09 - Feb 12 with 3963 viewsjohncharles

South Western Trains on 16:46 - Feb 10 by stevec

I doubt talking to Grayling would be of any use but if you do get near enough .....

Strong and stable my arse.

South Western Trains on 01:22 - Feb 12 with 3949 viewsBoston

South Western Trains on 01:09 - Feb 12 by johncharles

I doubt talking to Grayling would be of any use but if you do get near enough .....

....he might choo choo him out?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

South Western Trains on 06:33 - Feb 12 with 3837 viewsWatford_Ranger

South Western Trains on 21:54 - Feb 11 by smegma

Attempting to get to Reading later. Wish me luck.
South Western Trains on 09:22 - Feb 12 with 3692 viewsrobith

Tragic railway system you got there UK.

Be a shame if someone...

*puts on sunglasses*

nationalised it
South Western Trains on 09:33 - Feb 12 with 3671 viewshopphoops

Mate of mine just got a taxi (or maybe Uber or summink) from Bath to Heathrow for £118. The single rail fare was £120.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

South Western Trains on 09:37 - Feb 12 with 3669 viewswillis1980

On a sunday a couple of weeks ago a load of people including myself were trapped in a train from waterloo, it did say that the last 4 carriages wouldnt open its doors at clapham junction (although they still align with the platform). We couldnt tell which carriage we were in as the displays were switched off or not working! So we ended up having to go all the way to feltham only to have to go all the way back again, which takes its time on a sunday. Once wed gotten off we realised we werent even in the last four carriages! The guard who was nowhere to be seen until feltham got an earful from loads of passengers but didnt seem to care.

On a side note the trains in Germany seem worse than here these days, trains are constantly late, dont turn up or change their destination at the drop of a hat. You leave an extra hour earlier if youre going anywhere with DB these days.
South Western Trains on 10:17 - Feb 12 with 3648 viewsthame_hoops

South Western Trains on 09:33 - Feb 12 by hopphoops

Mate of mine just got a taxi (or maybe Uber or summink) from Bath to Heathrow for £118. The single rail fare was £120.

Uber is incredible
South Western Trains on 10:46 - Feb 12 with 3617 viewsDavieQPR

Try the Clacton Line weekend bus replacements for about the last 10years.
South Western Trains on 11:42 - Feb 12 with 3586 viewssmegma

South Western Trains on 09:37 - Feb 12 by willis1980

On a sunday a couple of weeks ago a load of people including myself were trapped in a train from waterloo, it did say that the last 4 carriages wouldnt open its doors at clapham junction (although they still align with the platform). We couldnt tell which carriage we were in as the displays were switched off or not working! So we ended up having to go all the way to feltham only to have to go all the way back again, which takes its time on a sunday. Once wed gotten off we realised we werent even in the last four carriages! The guard who was nowhere to be seen until feltham got an earful from loads of passengers but didnt seem to care.

On a side note the trains in Germany seem worse than here these days, trains are constantly late, dont turn up or change their destination at the drop of a hat. You leave an extra hour earlier if youre going anywhere with DB these days.

ON a train from Amsterdam Airport to the behind closed doors friendly against PSV a few years ago, the train changed destination after about 3 stops and no one said a word. We suddenly stopped at some Town and literally EVERY passenger got off screaming abuse at any staff available. It was hilarious but not if you were going to work or business meeting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024