Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread 18:48 - Feb 10 with 6209 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

#3 Hill goal v Bolton
#2 Encroachment v Birmingham
#1 Cantona 96th minute goal

What have I forgotten?
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 09:33 - Feb 11 with 1566 viewsTheChef

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 19:29 - Feb 10 by CamberleyR

Referee Clive White in the cup final replay. 1:25 in

It was later revealed that he used to train with Spurs and within the year had resigned from the Football League list after being found guilty of deception.

Offisde?? What farkin offside?? Even Motson is oblivious.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 09:33 - Feb 11 with 1558 viewsthame_hoops

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 21:55 - Feb 10 by Northernr

Which one? The one v Crewe where he sent off two people for failing to retreat at a free kick? The one against Reading where he sent somebody off for taking their own free kick too quickly? The one at Northampton where he turned the whole thing into a raving card fest farce?

Absolutely fcking appalling referee.

Crewe.

Edit-Thats why he's full time on the Air-Con/BMS now lol
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 9:35]
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 11:10 - Feb 11 with 1506 viewsDWQPR

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 01:49 - Feb 11 by Miss_Terraces

Liverpool only scored two goals, in the two legged final.

They actually scored all four goals in the second leg of that final. Two went our way.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 11:12 - Feb 11 with 1505 viewssmegma

To quote Ron Lewis in today's Daily Mirror match report " Camp save Nahki Wells's spot kick, although referee Darren's Bond should have ordered a retake because of blatant encroachment by seven Birmingham players".
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 11:13]
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 11:13 - Feb 11 with 1503 viewsjonno

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 01:30 - Feb 11 by DeepcutHoop

At least one of those reds against Crewe were against a player who was walking away from the free kick both times

Still bitter...

That's right, at least one was where the Crewe player quickly grabbed the ball and deliberately kicked it at the Rangers player who was moving away. Laughable decision.
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 11:20 - Feb 11 with 1492 viewsstowmarketrange

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 11:12 - Feb 11 by smegma

To quote Ron Lewis in today's Daily Mirror match report " Camp save Nahki Wells's spot kick, although referee Darren's Bond should have ordered a retake because of blatant encroachment by seven Birmingham players".
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 11:13]

My god,someone actually noticed it from the media?
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 11:21 - Feb 11 with 1490 viewsDesertBoot

Shaun Derry at Old Trafford.

Wish I could be like David Watts

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 11:45 - Feb 11 with 1461 viewssmegma

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 11:20 - Feb 11 by stowmarketrange

My god,someone actually noticed it from the media?

They search website forums , Twitter, Instagram and Facebook etc for reactions then nick ideas.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 12:04 - Feb 11 with 1439 viewsW7Ranger

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 21:55 - Feb 10 by Northernr

Which one? The one v Crewe where he sent off two people for failing to retreat at a free kick? The one against Reading where he sent somebody off for taking their own free kick too quickly? The one at Northampton where he turned the whole thing into a raving card fest farce?

Absolutely fcking appalling referee.

Wasn't Mr A.Hole also the ref up at Preston when we'd won 7 on the bounce under Olly in the Championship around 04/05? Gave a dodgy Pen or something? They missed missed the pen, had it re-taken and subsequently scored?
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 12:13 - Feb 11 with 1427 viewsRs_Holy

Didnt Connor Washington have a perfectly good goal disallowed ( I think it was away at Blackburn) because the ref said it hadnt cossed the line? (similar to Clint Hills at Bolton)...
Oh that reminds me, the goal that Balckburn got in the 82/83 promotion season when the ball had clearly gone out of play... I remember all hell breaking loose after that one with Terry Vegetables having to be removed from the plastic pitch!
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 12:15 - Feb 11 with 1424 viewsCamberleyR

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 12:04 - Feb 11 by W7Ranger

Wasn't Mr A.Hole also the ref up at Preston when we'd won 7 on the bounce under Olly in the Championship around 04/05? Gave a dodgy Pen or something? They missed missed the pen, had it re-taken and subsequently scored?

Just looked up on Soccerbase. He was.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 12:31 - Feb 11 with 1385 viewsW7Ranger

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 12:15 - Feb 11 by CamberleyR

Just looked up on Soccerbase. He was.

You can tell I've moved on can't you?
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 21:46 - Feb 12 with 1260 viewsCamberleyR

Tony Harrington, Ashton Gate, 12th February 2019.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 15:31 - Feb 13 with 989 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 18:57 - Feb 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

Is that the one where Austin poked it in?????

I'm not having THAT one

Hart played/touched the ball twice so its a retake - end of.
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 15:40 - Feb 13 with 971 viewsCLAREMAN1995

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 18:54 - Feb 10 by Miss_Terraces

At least 90% of games at old trafford and anfield

Not QPR related but that other 10% came into play last night with Pogba getting sent off with a second yellow which was not close IMO.Of course it probably should have been Young or mighty mouth as he should be known .
I cant wait to see Clive's match report on this Ref .His weekly ones are just simply superb but I feel a rough one coming today
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 15:42 - Feb 13 with 964 viewsAntti_Heinola

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 15:31 - Feb 13 by PinnerPaul

I'm not having THAT one

yeah it was the correct decision, although think i'm right in saying it wouldn't have been if it had been a free kick outside the box? Really weird rule that one. If a player tapped a pen forward, then lashed it into the net, he wouldn't get a re-take would he? So why there's a different rule for a goal kick makes no sense. But on that occasion the ref certainly knew more than most of us!

Bare bones.

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 15:43 - Feb 13 with 959 viewsW7Ranger

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 19:29 - Feb 10 by CamberleyR

Referee Clive White in the cup final replay. 1:25 in

It was later revealed that he used to train with Spurs and within the year had resigned from the Football League list after being found guilty of deception.

To me it looks like Fenwick (no.2) was offside on the near side (or to the left when you see the replay from behind the Spurs goal) when it was played forward.

Back then you didn't have to be interfering with play to be given offside.

That is correct isn't it Pinner?
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 15:45 - Feb 13 with 946 viewsNW5Hoop

The Clint Hill one wasn't an injustice, really. QPR should never have been given a corner. I know two wrongs don't make a right, but if that had been at the other end and given as a goal, we'd be listing it as one of the great injustices.

The big one for me was Man United getting 20 minutes' injury time in 95/96.
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 15:47 - Feb 13 with 941 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 15:42 - Feb 13 by Antti_Heinola

yeah it was the correct decision, although think i'm right in saying it wouldn't have been if it had been a free kick outside the box? Really weird rule that one. If a player tapped a pen forward, then lashed it into the net, he wouldn't get a re-take would he? So why there's a different rule for a goal kick makes no sense. But on that occasion the ref certainly knew more than most of us!

On the free kick one - that's a really good question.

Inside the area, like with the goal kick its a retake as ball not in play.

Outside the area its an IDFK to the other side BUT are we allowed to play advantage?

I DON'T KNOW!

I'm off to RefChat to find out!

Pen - you're right, fk to oppo, just like if ball comes off post he can't play it again.

I think that DID happen at LR a few years ago.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 15:52]
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 16:03 - Feb 13 with 909 viewsAntti_Heinola

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 15:47 - Feb 13 by PinnerPaul

On the free kick one - that's a really good question.

Inside the area, like with the goal kick its a retake as ball not in play.

Outside the area its an IDFK to the other side BUT are we allowed to play advantage?

I DON'T KNOW!

I'm off to RefChat to find out!

Pen - you're right, fk to oppo, just like if ball comes off post he can't play it again.

I think that DID happen at LR a few years ago.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 15:52]

of course, Steve McClaren won a Cup with this happening - Bolo Zenden slipping and connecting with a pen with both feet. It went in, and Boro won.

Bare bones.

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 16:41 - Feb 13 with 870 viewsLongsufferingR

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 15:31 - Feb 13 by PinnerPaul

I'm not having THAT one

Correct decision yes, but if the rule was to make sense, it should be an indirect free kick to the other side. Otherwise, let's say Hart scuffed it and saw Charlie was bearing down on it, he could just kick it again on purpose and get away with a retake.
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 16:46 - Feb 13 with 858 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 15:42 - Feb 13 by Antti_Heinola

Free kick outside pen area - the answer is advantage can be played - so goal!
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 16:50 - Feb 13 with 848 viewsW7Ranger

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 16:41 - Feb 13 by LongsufferingR

Correct decision yes, but if the rule was to make sense, it should be an indirect free kick to the other side. Otherwise, let's say Hart scuffed it and saw Charlie was bearing down on it, he could just kick it again on purpose and get away with a retake.

So what happens if you have 2 touches on a free kick? You roll it forward with your foot a couple of feet before launching forward? Is it re-taken? Or is a free kick given to the opposition?

And didn't that Boro penalty stand because it wasn't seen by the officials? Otherwise you'd be able to shoot again from a rebound off the woodwork with a second kick of the ball.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 16:55]
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 17:02 - Feb 13 with 834 viewssuperstan

Don’t worry, we’re gonna get 2 pens and an offside goal Friday to even things out.
QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 23:17 - Feb 13 with 694 viewsManinBlack

QPR Skanked by the Ref Thread on 17:02 - Feb 13 by superstan

Don’t worry, we’re gonna get 2 pens and an offside goal Friday to even things out.

Not if it's a premiership ref who favours the premiership side which has been known in cup ties.

If we are to get any penalties we need Andew Dallas to come down from Scotland and change our name to Glasgow Rangers. This ref managed to award four penalties against St Mirren at Ibrox, surely the definition of a homer. We can't even get four penalties in 46 games let alone a team getting four in one match!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024