Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets? 21:54 - Feb 11 with 975 viewsconnell10

Just logged into my ticket account and thought i might as well purchase next seasons , season ticket but it looks like its already allocated to me , which is kinda confusing as i dont remember re-newing it!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season tickets? on 23:07 - Feb 11 with 848 viewsMileEndR

If you're signed up to the direct debit scheme then it gets renewed automatically... as if we need any more punishment
Season tickets? on 02:55 - Feb 12 with 740 viewsjohnhoop

Season tickets? on 23:07 - Feb 11 by MileEndR

If you're signed up to the direct debit scheme then it gets renewed automatically... as if we need any more punishment

I found this out to my surprise last season, having not realized it was what I was signing up for. At the moment have no intention of getting rid of it but if circumstances changed so that it wasn’t possible to go any more, does anyone know if there’s any deadline by which you have to cancel it before the start of the next season?
Season tickets? on 08:22 - Feb 12 with 600 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Season tickets? on 02:55 - Feb 12 by johnhoop

I found this out to my surprise last season, having not realized it was what I was signing up for. At the moment have no intention of getting rid of it but if circumstances changed so that it wasn’t possible to go any more, does anyone know if there’s any deadline by which you have to cancel it before the start of the next season?

To be honest I think you could just cancel it at any time.
This happened to me last season when mine auto-renewed but I had my son on there and as he was off to Uni there was no point in renewing his. When I phoned him they just cancelled his and changed the DD amount.
Season tickets? on 08:33 - Feb 12 with 587 viewsconnell10

Ok thanks for the info chaps.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season tickets? on 09:00 - Feb 12 with 551 viewsCroydonCaptJack

One good thing is you presumably get the early bird discount without having to remember to renew.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024