Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR+ Bristol C connection problems 15:47 - Feb 13 with 810 viewsnightwish

Anyone else paid their £10 to QPR+ to watch the Bristol City match only to have connection problems?First off I received my email to confirm I paid my £10 and when I went on it to connect up to the match I received a notice to say This site is not secure Certificate error.So next I went onto the website to connect via that.During the 1st half my connection buffered once and a sign came up on my screen but I managed to reconnect.During half time my connection went down to be replaced by a sign saying The License was rejected by the CDM and it would not reconnect me to the match until the 75th minute so I missed 30 mins of the 2nd half.It has put me off paying again for another match anyone else have the same problem?
QPR+ Bristol C connection problems on 15:56 - Feb 13 with 790 viewsStanisgod

Be thankful

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

QPR+ Bristol C connection problems on 15:57 - Feb 13 with 789 viewslondonscottish

No mate. My stream was fine all the way through (unfortunately.....).

In fact whenever I've streamed a game it's been fine.

The audio comms, however, are usually up and down like a whore's drawers.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

QPR+ Bristol C connection problems on 16:07 - Feb 13 with 770 viewsBklynRanger

What I've noticed is that twice now I've had the access charge taken out of my account on a day when no match was being played, and then I usually get a message a few hours later saying it was an error and it will be refunded within 5 days. All seems quite dodgy and I really should do something about it when I can be arsed.
QPR+ Bristol C connection problems on 16:57 - Feb 13 with 721 viewsLythamR

QPR+ Bristol C connection problems on 16:07 - Feb 13 by BklynRanger

What I've noticed is that twice now I've had the access charge taken out of my account on a day when no match was being played, and then I usually get a message a few hours later saying it was an error and it will be refunded within 5 days. All seems quite dodgy and I really should do something about it when I can be arsed.

Yes there are certainly problems with billing, its happened to me twice. on Monday I was billed for the Leeds away game before christmas for the 2nd time having alreasy paid on the morning of the game. a few hours later the email came though about refunding but it would take up to 5 days
QPR+ Bristol C connection problems on 17:04 - Feb 13 with 713 viewsBklynRanger

QPR+ Bristol C connection problems on 16:57 - Feb 13 by LythamR

Yes there are certainly problems with billing, its happened to me twice. on Monday I was billed for the Leeds away game before christmas for the 2nd time having alreasy paid on the morning of the game. a few hours later the email came though about refunding but it would take up to 5 days

Now that's its happened twice I've started to wonder if it's being done on purpose for cash-flow reasons or something like that. Obviously gross incompetence is still the most likely explanation...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024