Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR v Watford match thread? 16:07 - Feb 14 with 23186 viewsthompsonridd

Anyone know if it's on a thread anywhere please?

I don't have BT Sport and not prepared to pay £20pm for 12 months to watch one game!!!!
QPR v Watford match thread? on 23:55 - Feb 15 with 1267 viewsVancouverHoop

QPR v Watford match thread? on 23:33 - Feb 15 by WrightUp5hit___

Thought we lost impetus when Ebe came on centrally and Cousins, who IMO was having a (contract expiry) stormer, was pushed out wide right.

Yes, Houghton made the point that Eze obviously has great vision and skill, but in a game where his team is a goal behind and time is running out he makes the safe pass too often, when he has the ability to take players on. It occurred to me that, earlier in this season and last, he did do that more often. I wonder if he's been encouraged to make the less risky play in order to create possession?
QPR v Watford match thread? on 23:57 - Feb 15 with 1241 viewsWatford_Ranger

QPR v Watford match thread? on 23:00 - Feb 15 by qpr85

Luongo was good at breaking up play and made a couple of good passes but for me he was, and has been the last few games the weakest link.

He must be shattered after the Asian cup and needs a test and I honestly think we'd be better off.

We played well but didn't have that bit of class up front/final third, which for all the good Nahki has done he can't be expected to make something from nothing. Plus that "Gazza circa 1996" chance at the end there was nothing much else

From my view it looked like Wells forced a brilliant save first half. Luongo’s shot from the edge of the box looked in as did one (Freeman?) early in the second.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024